Are they a part of Latin America culturally?

Are they a part of Latin America culturally?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.worldrecordacademy.com/?url=http://www.worldrecordacademy.com/sports/longest_solo_unassisted_ocean_swim_Penny_Palfrey_sets_world_record_112309.html&utm_referrer=#2822
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they speak just like them, but no because they are in Africa

Culturally, not geographically.

I thought they used vosotros? Or that is the other spanish speaking africans?

>I thought they used vosotros? Or that is the other spanish speaking africans?
Canarians say tu/ustedes, Guineans use tu/vosotros

Canary Spanish only uses ustedes. It's actually quite close to Caribbean Spanish, i.e. Cuba, Puerto Rico, DR.

They speak like them, but I think they are their own thing.

Canary islands are like Venezuela or Cuba if we have stayed in charge there. Mostly this is the "Pride of the Third World" (I have been living for a year and a half here in the islands now).

Well, the Canary islands are objectively the best place to live in Africa. However Cuba isn't that bad if you take a look at the rest of the Caribbean.

It and Venezuela would probably be nicer if they weren't run by communists

We are or own thing, but I feel way closer to Spain than Latin America by far

How do I get a qt canary islander gf?

Or it might look like Haiti or Belize. Castro did nothing wrong desu
I agree that Maduro is mentally retarded though.

t. podemos
They speak like sudacas but they are nice overall.

>They speak like sudacas
wrong
they speak like us

No.

They are culturally closer to Morocco than to us.

They dont speak arabic.

Canarian here. We use ustedes instead of vosotros and we pronounce the S n the end of the words in a very lazy way like in Caribbean Spanish. We have tons of special words and expressions but we mostly use the same informal words and expressions as in mainland Spain, probably because of the media.
My parents are Castillians from mainland Spain and I can say that most Canarians like myself identify ourselves as Spaniards culturally over anything else, and we do love our islands a lot. “Old” Canarians with mixed Berber blood (who also are mostly represented in the middle and lower classes) would call themselves Canarians over anything else and they like to emphasise their similarities with Latin American people. They love bachata, merengue, reggaeton (reggaeton reached Europe through the canaries first) and like to brag about their tanned skin. I got bullied and called “godo” for being pale as a kid.

Canarians kinda speak like people from our coast, maybe because lots of them along with andalucians immigrated to that region a long time ago

Do you have a qt sister?

Don't forget Ceuta and Melilla

To the part of Morocco that speaks Spanish (Sahara Occidental).

Canarias arent in africa, they are further from africa than europe.

Are you stupid? My island is 100km away from Western Sahara and 1600km away from Southern Spain.

Yes but that’s off topic.

How do I get a qt canary islander gf?

You sure?
You ever think you could casually swim to africa or interact with africans?

I meant africa is closer to europe than canarias to africa

R
A
R
E

Nigga, check google maps ignore you don’t believe me.
I wouldn’t recommend doing that to anyone as 100km is a fucking lot and not even a proffesional swimmer would manage to do it, especially considering how rough the Atlantic waters are. Also lots of whales and sharks.
They are pretty slutty but really picky at the same time. Best way is being a tanned chad who knows how to dance reggaeton and bachata and who will pay for her rum and coke (cubatas) in a club in Las Palmas.

Do they like olive skinned Italian manlets?

Ah in that case you are right, since the Gibraltar straight is pretty narrow.

Sure, lots of olive skinned manlets here.
Being (((Italian))) American will help as you’d stand out from the crowd.

Ye, I once saw a guy from Ceuta with extraflags on and went completely bonkers, never saw him again though

Where is it 100km to morocco?

based canarios

I'm taking a qt canary islander woman as a gf and you can't stop me

¿De qué isla?

Gran Canaria

idk but pedro looks lika a sudaca

Because he is Canarian as fuck, of the kind that has a lot of Berber admixture. In mainland Spain he doesn’t pass for a local.

Hace tiempo que no estoy allí, creo que por enero voy a Las Palmas sólo a comer en el coreano que hay
El barco me sale 15€, así que ni tan mal

who?

Whos pedro?

Pedro Rodríguez aka Pedrito who used to play for FC Barcelona (I think Chelsea now judging by pic related) and the Spanish national team.
Eres de Lanzarote o Fuerteventura? Y dónde queda ese coreano? Ya había oído hablar bien de ese sitio.

Tenerife, y ni idea de donde queda, sólo se que por Las Palmas, tengo a un colega de ahí y está pesado con ir al sitio ese

This nigga wouldn’t look out of place working at a lamb leather workshop in a little village in the middle of the Moroccan Atlas Mountains desu.

Looks like a moor andalusian not a berber.

Latin american culture and iberian culture are very similar.

Yes he would because he has spanish blood, moroccans are abos.

You clearly haven’t been to Andalusia. He looks purely Berber and Andalusia is mostly white as it was repopulated with castillians and eve catholic Germanic people that were hired as mercenaries or farmers previously. Don’t believe Sup Forums and Sup Forums memes. Andalusia is white and Canaries Berber.

Latin American culture is Iberian culture without African or native influences.

Canaries arent berber, there doesnt exist a single pure berber in canarias and he would be called out in morocco for being foreign.

This, but only retards and lefties keep pushing nigger/amerindian influenced ""culture""

>sudacas and chicanos unironically believe this

You can clearly see they dont look alike, pedro has spanish blood, abd roccans don't.

But it is.
What is so different?

Well, apart from the amerindian and nigger influences, it is pretty much the same.

Only differences are native culture and african culture vestiges.

I dont know, but someone confirm me so they has nice beaches?

>Or it might look like Haiti or Belize. Castro did nothing wrong desu
Haiti has been shit since the French. Cuba may have been corrupt but it wasn't shit untill years if the Castros.

But yeah Maduro is a fucking retard regardless of where he stands politically. I'm still waiting for neighboring countries to get rid of him.

Can confirm (except for La Palma)

>I wouldn’t recommend doing that to anyone as 100km is a fucking lot and not even a proffesional swimmer would manage to do it
A woman did 108km

m.worldrecordacademy.com/?url=http://www.worldrecordacademy.com/sports/longest_solo_unassisted_ocean_swim_Penny_Palfrey_sets_world_record_112309.html&utm_referrer=#2822

You seriously can’t compare the calm and warm Adriatic Sea to the cold and rough Atlantic Ocean.

They speak like Cubans because they live in island

That’s quite a stupid reasoning. We speak similarly because of historical and in many cases family ties.

They’re shitskins

Haiti and Belize are the way they are due to being inhabited by niggers. They'd probably benefit from communism desu

>France

el chicANO...

>France

Its a nordic colony now :D

Are they POOrt of Lat(R)in(E) America?

Shut up, fucking northener. We do not have fucking shitillian blood.

Shut the fuck up English pigdog it’s not communism that’s the problem it’s the Catholicism

>Catholicism, the religion that has been the primary religion of almost every successful state from Rome to the Spanish Empire
>Communism, the political ideology that has destroyed every country that embraced it, all of which have turned away from it and now embrace capitalism and are now somewhat decent
Yeah, Catholicism is totally the problem mate