Who would come out victorious from a one-on-one war between these two countries?

Who would come out victorious from a one-on-one war between these two countries?

I repeat: no allies allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOHnxMNuAfg
youtube.com/watch?v=kzOkza_u3Z8
youtube.com/watch?v=aACs3JOEVPs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_of_Brazil
exame.abril.com.br/brasil/exercito-brasileiro-possui-municao-para-uma-hora-de-guerra/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do we really have to fight?...

watch this and take conclusions.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOHnxMNuAfg

No. We're just speculating.

>portugal disappears
>brazilian population severely reduced
>moves to former portuguese territory

Lusitanian War when?

I don't want to think about fighting...

Obviously brazil, not even a question.
Moortugal is smaller than my city

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you.

We because we have secret cell in Brazil ready to re instate the Royal House of Bragança.

Solo war of Portugal vs Brazil we would be able to defend our land but not invade Brasil

A ocean war in islands would occur but even if portugal conquer all the islands and start entering brazilian territory even if all portuguese women men and chldren fight they wouldn't take 5% of brazilian territory that's what i think

Warriortugal could fight Russia, China and the US at the same time and win.

Brazil

because..

youtube.com/watch?v=kzOkza_u3Z8

Portugrande
Portugrosso
Portugladiador
Portuglória

No. It's ok. I'm stupid and joined the thread when I shouldn't. I'm leaving now. I'm sorry.

No, please stay.
I don't hate you.
youtube.com/watch?v=aACs3JOEVPs

That's just one of many genres we have
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_of_Brazil

We have the manpower, they do not

I want Brazil to lose

Finalmente os pretinos vão fazer fronteira com a Europa

Fighting is tiresome...Let's just get drunk on wine and cachaça instead

I have no idea of how to write in Portuguese but I'm glad you'll be European my black friend.

the number of people in Brazil that has 100% portuguese ancestry is probably bigger than the population of Portugal

cadê mê ouro?

exame.abril.com.br/brasil/exercito-brasileiro-possui-municao-para-uma-hora-de-guerra/

We're a peaceful nation. If we got into war mode we'd obviously use our vast resources to get prepared.

We are a peaceful nation too, we would not have the capacity to invade brazil, but we would have the capacity to repel a brazilian invasion for sure.