Servers getting BTFO

Well Trump fans, what do you have to say for yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

map.norsecorp.com/#/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking rekt.

>(((false flags)))

>have job
>have to actually do job
>"fuck you Trump "
Fuck him.

whats going on senpai

wut

This ungrateful fag should consider this job security

>Server administrator
>Takes a photo of his screen
pick one, and ONLY one.

Haha. That dude seems really upset.

RIGHT WING HACKER SQUADS

Explain?

this makes no sense at all.

Why is SHE blocking the hackers? shouldn't her firewall and other active protection be stopping this?

his name is jim stotz lol

> Windows server

He got what he deserved.

Wtf am I looking at here

dumb bitch thinks getting pinged is "hacking"

>server locked down tight
>can't block obvious spam

doubt.jpg

>she
That's a tranny m8

Didn't you hear Japanon? Trump declared "cyber war" against the US

No explanation sorry just saw it on Twitter, if you go to his FB page though he's posted a few updates about the situation

oh, I just saw long hair in the photo

Leaf what did you do?

Just a desktop. It's designed to make normies think you're a l33t h4x0r

>Exchange Administrator
>Lock down as tight as I do
He hasn't done shit. Exchange admins are retards.

The desktop of a hacker.

>We already have hundreds, if not thousands of attempts to hack into US government servers on a daily basis damn you for making me actually do my job you bastard!

Trump = job security

Trump hurt national security by asking Russia to hack Shillary's email...the same email the left has constantly told us contains nothing harmful for national security. It's just the latest 47d alternate universe time traveling roulette move from Kek's prophet.

exactly. smells fishyn

how can I have this tacticool H@XOR look for my computer?

>getting pinged on the internet

Do tech illiterates think this is a rare occurrence?

The dumb fuck should manage his e-mail interface the same way Gmail does and encapsulate all emails from the same server and/or the same address into one element. Not Trump's or the hackers' fault he is a fucking retard.

HUEHUEHUEHUE

Firewalls don't block emails. That's what mail gateways are for.

dude just countercrack their ping.
frag your firewall and backtrack the tracert.
then root the unix. even if they ddos the dice, you can make an overclock attack.

what kind of email admin doesn't know that stuff?
duuuh?!?!

Oh no... Someone having to do the job they are paid to do... Oh the horror.

I know this was joke but this post killed me. Good job user 8/8

Looks like standard shit that chinese fuckers do all the time

>not just handling it via the hardware
i suppose its ok as long as noone finds out

i3 window manager. A process window, a music player window, two animated windows on loop. He's connected to Google IP. And he's dialing open 7 zombie computers in a botnet, and chaining through them for 7 proxies. Then he's port scanning Google for open points, which fails. Then it's failing. Then he's changed his root username and username to [email protected]. Then he's displayed a picture showing Hacking failed.

But I don't recognize the program, so this is likely pre-scripted, to make it look like it's doing something. When all its doing is outputting text in terminal.

Update

Install gentoo

This guy is a retard, I bet he doesn't even use pfSense firewall and Snort.

this guys a moron. You never admit that you "hack" puts a big ass target on you. fucking exchange admins are always this retarded.

>I can hack myself

Does this faggot even know how to open cmd.exe?

>tcpiputils.com

Is that cool or...? I have no idea about computers, I'm just a caveman.

Hacking nowdays, can really go no further than hacking into a really outdated windows 2003 server in a very small local business with the tools available online.

1 laff has been deducted from your denbt

Jim Stotz is a bitch

Top kek.

Wow good thing he can install and configure the proper program and then look at the data to bitch about. What a hard job he has holy shit.

>protip it's not hard and he's literally just watching a program block all this incoming script kiddy retardation while bitching about how hard his job is

>hack.exe google.com
>7/7 proxies
>lua 3spooky

S A V E D

yesh, it seems to be malware and local privi esc at this point.

>source: works in it sec, people love to click on stupid at home and bring it to work.

if you're on facebook ask him what ip ranges are generating the unauthorized attempts to access his systems, and or why he doesn't know how to use screenshot or printscreen

Tell that to china.

map.norsecorp.com/#/

Love how people equate dossing to the leet haxxing.

Shows how ignorant people are, isnt that hard to overload a server. kek

>people will actually believe this

Don't show me the replies Sup Forums I don't want to see the stupidity of humanity anymore today.

Why didn't he close the parenthesis?

>> Exchange
>> Calls himself a server admin

Bitch get a real job

he has another server log that seems to show a bunch of failed logon attempts, so they're dossing and trying to bruteforce, much leet very haxor

>claims to be a tech job
>takes photo of screen with camera

Wait, so they're angry at Trump exposing the vulnerability of our internet security?

But he's not doing anything, the system is blocking those as routine maintenance - most of those IP's probably aren't even hackers, but legitimate customers attempting to access whatever bumfuck system that he's got going.

Regardless - taking a pic of the stuff you're working on as sysadmin at work? You're fucking fired, mate. Dude has about a week left, tops.

>exchange
>windows
ugh
t. Sup Forums

Serves them right.

Donald Trump is already creating jobs, what a hero

a gif, says so on the filename

anyone who runs any website knows that you literally have bots probing your servers ALL DAY checking for various known vulnerabilities & testing various common passwords/usernames & other entry points
it has nothing to do with anything & these bots fail 99% & shit like fail2ban stops them even quicker

kek'd hard

Just unplug everything until everyone moves on to next week's drama.