X-men: Apocalypse

It's over.

Other urls found in this thread:

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=x-men2016.htm
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Anya_Eisenhardt_(Earth-616)
youtube.com/watch?v=_rFyHJ1pSyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wew lads

That's amazing you idiot

This movie kind of ran into a perfect storm, didn't it? It got shit reviews, it wasn't as good as the first one, it was a sequel no one asked for, and on top of that it lands on the same weekend that Depp gets outed as a wife-beater.

>27 million domestic
>amazing
What are you on.

>domestic is shit
>foreign is wtf levels
I don't understand. Is this China and the transformers all over again?

>it lands on the same weekend that Depp gets outed as a wife-beater
Wait, what?

There's nothing weird about the foreign box office.
The movie came out about a week earlier in the rest of the world.

>foreign is wtf levels
On what planet is 115m "wtf levels"?

Foreign audiences saw it like 2 weeks before domestic.

The same one that 27 million is amazing.

>Domestic Total as of May. 27

yeah 10/10 made me look
you got me, mouse shill

So not only does Fox make the worst cape flicks, they have the worst shills, too?

At least the DCfags had a meme going with the capekino bullshit. Ha! Men in tights as high art.

I think i'm going to have to start making an Evans folder.
Saying anything bad about non-MCU capeshit makes you a Disney shill, it's beautiful.

I think it'll have a decent long term run when people learn it's not another Last Stand. It's a decent action movie being reviewed like it was trying to be Interstellar or something

Foreign is a couple of weeks of profits.

Also, it hasn't opened in all countries yet.

They are quite terrible, they've been trying for days to force ''SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS'' into a meme in Sup Forums

I think it'll end up at around 650 million or so.

well you got to excuse me since every negative thread or post about this movie in here is made for the sole purposes of ''GIVE IT BACK TO MARVEL'' bullshit

I could totally see that. Don't think it's gonna do as well as Days of Future Past, though

Source?

There are these things called probability and likelihood, Mousefan.

So anyone who doesn't like this is a shill of another company?
Who hired the shills that hated BvS?
Who hired the shills that hated Civil War?

He beat the shit out of Amber Heard and when she threatened to go to the police he threw a phone at her face right in front of someone else so that was enough proof for her to get a restraining order against him.

And then the police went to her and found out she had not a single mark in her.

I've Heard that excuse before

Amber heard files for divorce two days after depps mother dies,
They've only been married 15 mnts, no preups,
Everyone claims she's a gold digger,
She posts her bruised face and tells twitter she's getting divorced for her safety,
Idiots who suck Johnny Depps cock are saying she is faking abuse for $$$

>it's a ''Magneto goes full retard and fucks it all up'' X-Men movie
Dropped.

I was just behind you on the bus dude. :D

I loved the movie too.

I don't get who his Pollack daughter was supposed to be

>Sigh...
Greetings Tumblr.

But...that's all of them

2 days vs 10 days idiot.

A plot device to make Magneto join Apocalypse and become a bad guy for the 401928091th time.

Dead. That's what ever was to Magneto's Poland family.

>Sigh

But he had everything taken away from him user (except for his children in America they don't count somehow)

No, I mean, ugh...
It's 2016, for poopyhead's sake, could you NOT?
*sigh*

>Magneto kills a bazillion people
>nobody gives a fuck at the end
Why?

You're not real, just leave.

During some parts the CGI looked out of place, like.. Lacking depth or something. I'm also tired of mystique being some great hero

because the people at the Pentagon had their prayers answered so that makes it okay

People don't sigh in response to exasperation here in 2016? Interesting.

I must record this information in the travel log once I make it back you the time-ship.

I'm still amazed that this franchise is 16 years old and all the movies end up feeling like
>The next one is going to be THE X-Men movie

It's like it's building up to something but it just keeps building up, and building up to build ups.

Only a gigantic retard types ''sigh''.

Its too bad because the movie is very entertaining, with lots of great moments.

Much more coherent and easier to watch than BVS and nowherr near as preachy as CW.

The only major flaw this movie has is that its a little too cheesy. Its almost exactly like the cartoon.

Its so much fun, I completely forgot about bvs.

Days of Future Past was THE X-Men movie. All the previous movies led up to that point, it included both casts, and it ended with the future cast living happily. The series really ought to have ended there.

Yeah, a bit longer ending and they could have ended the franchise then and there in one of it's highest points.
Most actor contracts are up anyway, so this was the perfect moment to reboot the whole thing.

>Much more coherent
It's pretty hard to make a movie with such little plot incoherent.
I mean, Apocalypse wakes up, he goes full ''hurr, this is not how the world in my time was'', goes full retard and the X-Men have to stop him.

Also Superior Kelsey Grammer Beast.

What's even funnier is that apparently Wolverine 3 happens in some kind of dark future, so it all goes to shit anyway.

Did you not just type it? Is this a "takes one to know one" type of thing?

Not understanding sarcasm is a symptom of autism.

I really like this movie and hope it does well. I am somewhat of an MCU fanboy/cheerleader/whatever, but this franchise has been going on for so long and staying fresh, so I hope they get to keep doing their thing without selling the rights our turning the franchise into Deadpool and Friends.

And credit where credit's due, I have a clear memory of seeing the first flick in the theatre and being mesmerized by How much it played like a comic book. You can talk about your Batman 89s and your Blades, but the X Men flicks kicked off the modern super hero flick as we know it.

>staying fresh
It had a huge drop in quality after X-Men 2 that didn't start recovering up until First Class.

To be fair, women are whores and liars.

He's probably pissed because anything not pirates of the carribean has been bad for him.

True, but First Class was such a brilliant move. They can coast on at least two more flicks on the charm of Fassneto alone. Phasing out the old cast and introducing genuinely fun characters like Quicksilver is what gives me hope in the future of the series.

The MCU is doing a similar move with Civil War, but I would say with the MCU it's more about the characters being inherently cool (Punisher, or Black Panther, for instance), whereas the X franchise it's more about how the actors embody the characters (Jackman, Reynolds, etc).

>marvel shill accuses other of shilling
kill yourself lads

Even the police say she didn't get bruised, shut the fuck up tumblr.

The budget for the movie is 200Mil

It hasn't even broke even.

You weren't being sarcastic, dumbass. What you typed is more or less what you meant, even if you were technically pointing at yourself given the way your sentence was structured.

Budget is 178mil
from the very site that OP posted
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=x-men2016.htm

That's 2 day domestic gross, user.

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Anya_Eisenhardt_(Earth-616)

You fucking casual

making $115M WORLDWIDE is not god level bro

He didn't beat her. The police even said she was a lying cunt (not their words, obviously).

>trusting everything what the media tell you >>>

she's a gold digger you fuck

but that doesn't say anything about her having control over animals

>like.. Lacking depth or something.
usually films like this cost 200-220 million. They tried to do it with 178. Also a lot of their money gets drained by the cast.

Is not even released in China. MCUcks are getting really desperate.

It's like they are afraid that someone might enjoy non-Marvel superhero flick

Can someone explain to me the supposed F4 reference in the ancient egypt intro?

The horsemen have powers similar to F4. You have one flaming dude, strongguy, telekinetic woman. It lacks elongated man

You're the very reason why Apocalypse is so shit

#GiveXmenbacktoMarvel

Fuck, can't believe i missed that.

#MarveldronesFuckOff

"just because your name is Quicksilver, it doesn't make you an Avenger"
"I can't legally respond to that"
youtube.com/watch?v=_rFyHJ1pSyg
shots are fired

Johnny Depp dick riders need to understand that Depp has a history of violence.

Dude would get crazy and trash hotel rooms while yelling at Winona or Kate Moss. This time hes facing consequences.

>bruises develop instantly

wew lad.

>MY PENIS MY PENIS!

scott reminds me so much of jon snow.

maybe its the pouty lips.

>The police say it so it must be true

women are the scum of the earth

TMNT2 comes out next weekend.
Xmen sales are gonna drop significantly.
I'm betting it'll hit the 500 mill mark, but that's not going to be considered a success in the eyes of the studio.

OP, the numbers for Saturday haven't been posted yet, so that's just Friday's total.

Epic Bait, OP. Epic Bait.

So are a pretty good chunk of the police.

>why is it X-Men, why can't it be X-people
It wasn't funny up til then, but that's just gay.

you won't see shit until Monday.

Imagine female police officer
It would be ultimately disgusting

>It had a huge drop in quality after X-Men 2 that didn't start recovering up until First Class.
So just 2 movies.

nigger please

Makes me mad.
A bunch of bad reviews on RT just because it isn't another insipid Marvel Studios movie when the movie is pretty fun on its own seems to have influenced the perception of everyone while DoFP is praised in high regards even though it's way dumber imo.

THE DREAM IS DEAD

Remember that normally, mutant powers develop during puberty. Anya Eisenhardt never reached that point. Nina Gursky is just an early bloomer.

>tumblr actually believes the police are less credible than women and clickbait media

lel

>Foxfags turning into Snyderfags

you dont have to do this, DOFP was actually critically acclaimed as was Deadpool unlike the DCEU films.

Women are the niggers of the gender