No
Give ME
the delegates

should have posted the batsuit ted.

GIIIIIIVVVEE THEMM TO MEE DAHHNAALLLDD

Do you bleed?

THIS ENDS HERE

THE DELEAGATES DAHNOLD HAND THEM TO ME

Look at this guy! MAN, can you believe this Ted guy huh? What a total....lightweight. I mean this GUY, LYIN' TED with an APOSTROPHE ok? Gotta get that part right. He is failing, like, FAST. In the polls right? Low..Energy. That's what he is. I'm beating him, like, BADLY, and this guy has the guts to say hes gonna get the delegates. Come on, gotta be KIDDING ME!

why are these threads always deleted

Because it's become Sup Forums-tier, which is against board rules

need to make space for
>how can white men even compete
threads

Because it's reddit-tier maymayposting.

kek

ITS OVER TED

Heh heh...New york values, huh Dahnald? let me show you a little bit about Texan values, American values. We ARE in the same boat. You are path..a..logical LIAR, and we are taking a stand....to put you to rest.

> You cannot possibly defeat all of us, Donald.

I'd like to think that at this point Cruz possesses far greater concentration of meme magic than Jeb ever did. After all, every meme dedicated to Jeb reduced him to either a failur, an autist, or a combination of the two.

Cruz' memes on the other hands, portray him as incredibly persistent, calculating, and cruel.

I imagine that he'll return in 2020 to face then-President Trump as a primary challenger and it'll be glorious.

Saged and reported.

Keep this shit on Sup Forums you faggot.

Dont ask questions, Dahnald... Just hand over the delegates...

and
>Sup Forums BTFO
threads

I have evolved Dahnald...the party has chosen..me. The PARTY of LINCOLN and REAGAN...and you think you are going to win? Heh heh heh...this is just crazy stuff, pure and simple.

My composition is pure Dahnald, and my essence is not only clean..but vigorous. I have evolved..to a greater form. And when I..Am..THE...NEXT...PRESIDENT...of the United States. We. Will. Make. This country proud again. Your move, lesser being.

>why don't you come over bernie
>but the superdelegates are unbound...
>

They get deted too, if you resist the temptation to reply. The fact is summerfriends will shit talk all day about cucks and blacked. The best and only action is to ignore.

That kills the thread.