>that kid
>white

>White

>white teen

What's the kids name? I'd bet anything it ends with 'stein'

Only muslim immigrants hate america

>white

I am his skin type/complexion btw

That isn't a millennial, though. He's clearly Gen Z.

why do niggers hate america

millennial includes gen z

>white teen

>Frankie Muniz isn't in the 60% non hispanic whites due to his Spanish genes
>The brown fucker in op's picture is

It's (((Mann))) and yes he's a kike.

No, Millennial is Gen Y, or those born roughly in the last 20 years of the 20th century.

>obvious kike
>""""white""""

aren't millennials 1982-2004

youtu.be/g4Q1jZ-LOT0

>jew kid "slams" white privilege
>just a (((coincidence)))

you will NEVER find a 14 year old whose voice has broken spouting shit like this, just an observation

looks e-talian

why does he still look 10?

>white
>Children's opinions

you know what to do with em.

There's no official date range. Jewkipedia has a summary of the different generational models: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials

Don't waste your time on the sociological BS (unless you're into that astrology-tier stuff).

>white teen
kek, how the hell did they expect to get away with this? I've seen Indians with lighter skin

>(((white))) kid apologizes for (((privilege)))
>brainwashing 12 year olds is promoted as a positive thing

kid looks pretty white to me

He's white Gary Coleman.

Because the America with any power sold their future off years ago.

>white

>This is considered white in US AND GAY

>t.

At a Phish show recently I had to explain to a middle-aged hippie chick that our good circumstances in life are owed to previous generations of working people and that there should be no guilt felt for enjoying a weekend of fun and music while others starve. Priveledge??? Fuck that, leisure is earned.

Yes, we still consider Germans white, unfortunately

>12
>Millenial

nah son he's whatever the next one is

Thanks Stevie Wonder

>Shit colored skin
>White

They have a shitty image of what it means to be an American. America is often portrayed as the imperialists of the world whereas Hollywood movies often portray the underdog as the good guy/girl. Basically people hate the fact that they're considered the most privileged. Makes them feel especially like shit when they don't amount to anything in life.

Germany isn't German
It hasn't been for 70 years

>this kid
>white

fucking kek. dude is a sandnigger. i'm whiter than him and i'm 0% white, serious.

>""""""""""""""""White""""""""""""""""

>why do jews hate america
ftfy

Its gen Z

>white

What was this on, The Disney Channel?

That kid looks Hispanic lmao

>white

>implying there's any races outside of white or black

Zimmerman was white

Based Rick Moranis

That kid is supposed to be white?

>white in the usa, shite in the real world

>White by american standards

>refugee in Sweden

the kid has italian chourizo face

>white teen

That dark skinned cuck is supposed to be part of the great European race?

Do you know where you're trolling at?
Seriously retard
I get that you're pushing a sad 'agenda' but at least google the one drop rule

>be Jewish
>orthodox
>bar mitzvah
>learn family history
>Germans
>ovens
>lampshades
>mudslimes
>entirety of history of people hating Jews
>see black man
>really black
>Nigga he yo shadow
>he can't get job
>black police
>black mayors
>black military leaders
>black president
>feel bad for being white

>Why do millennials hate America

They've never had to fight for it, or for anything.

Here's your (((you)))
but I know his mexibro's didn't accept him sooo

>white

> white

i've seen whiter asians

Why are white people so evil and Jews so wonderful?

why are humans so divided, delusional, elitist and scum ?

No.

>This is the face of the """white""" Americans memeing about Argentina on Sup Forums
Kek.
Kill yourselves American mongrels.

Ive seen Mexicans and Turkroaches whiter than him

Mann is jewish?
No man
Really
Fuck off
Mann is not jewish
My last name is Edelmann don't fucking say that to me

He's a kike, it's been confirmed already. Either find the kid and dick him up or stop posting his shit. It's cucky and doesn't belong here.

>white

Kek, that kid ain't white. Fucking kikes.

>"White" Teen
>HLN

Right in the trash

He looks Costa Rican.

Probably because they're searching the favellas for a dog to eat, Pablo

Look at that eyebrow, tan and hair

Obviously a Jew, not latino

A lot of Jews got their names from Germany. Some are made up, usually by combining some kind of Jewel, precious metal and rock/mountain. Others are just generic German names. Mann is relatively common among both Jews and Germans. It simply means man.

Edelmann is German for nobleman, and is also extremely common among Jews. Granted, Edelman seems to be primarily used by Jews, while Edelmann is more common among ethnic Germans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edelman

Lots and lots of rich and famous Jews called Edelman, apparently.

>Gen Y
>be born a millennial
>get killed 27 years later

Feels good being part of the first fully Satanic generatiom

Jesus Christ I hope I'm not a fucking jew
My family came from Germany a while ago, but I think I'm safe considering we don't say "muh 6 gorillion"

This seems like a channel that's obviously for Sup Forums and not retarded U.S feminists

>yfw the best receiver in the NFL is Jewish

(((Hue)))

>White

I'm half-Sand and look more White than this troglokike

>best

Damn that snivelling little rat face and his wicked beady eyes, can see the conniving smile of a jew warlock there, who is this Son of Satan and what's he famous for

That's not white.

You heard me.

Better than some lanky nignog that just outjumps people for the ball and comes down with half the time.

Think of it this way. Its the Super Bowl, your down 10 points in the 4th quarter, its 3rd and 14, and your facing the Seahawks defense. Who do you trust to get a first down? The tall nig that has a 50/50 shot of pulling down a jump ball along the side lines? Or the guy who can find a hole in the zone over the middle, and still hold on when the strong safety launches himself at his head?

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""white""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>(((white)))

Jews, not even once

I don't get it. How is this different from Fox having some black over to coon for them?

Because US fucked up the whole world during cold war. The most severe one was feeding radical islamists against communists. Now the common folk of US is punished for the mistakes of elderly ones.