Do people here really not consider Persians to be White???

And how many Persians look like that? Persians are Persians, lad.

>Persians are Persians

whoa, you sure about that Newton??

Probably, Sup Forums definitely doesn't.

If your features are mostly "European" and you're not as brown as a black person, you're basically white.

i'm finally white by someone's standards

That's a shit skin girl with tons of makeup to make herself look white.

Actually not even normies consider fucking Iranians to be white. Are you kidding me?

depends, there are central asian persians who have whitoid features because they have more scythian blood compared to the mutts living in the iranian plateau who assimilated and mixed with elamites and baloch's and have more more middle eastern looking features. they also mixed with caucasoid groups living in the urumian region

Persians aren't white. Turks are much whiter but theyre not considered white either. Jordan Peterson is an idiot.

Stop acting as if majority of Iranians look like that, 99% of them look like typical shitskins. Also you can clearly spot the non-white features from a mile away. She does not look like a real white person

If she keeps using this amount of skin whitening cream she'll have cancer before she's 30.

>mfw brown people rather have their body eaten by cancer than having their natural skin colour

turks arent much whiter, they are a mix of turkmens and persian refugees who colonized asia minor fleeing the mongolians. with some greek convert and lazics and slavic slave girls mixed into the batch along with some armenians who were forcibly converted and turkified after 1915

No

I do personally

Your not white Reza

Shitskins by definition can't have pale skin

Thats true but they are still much whiter than persians especially the ones in western Turkey. 18 percent of people in Turkey so including Kurd have light eyes and 4 percent have light hair. Theyre still not white but much whiter than Persians.

She looks Jewish and Jews are considered white!

Persians are way better than Japanese girls to perserve your race if you can't get a European gf

Well thats true because your kids wont look have folds but they'll still look pretty brown.

>tfw pale af during winter and a half nigger during summer
Feels good being blessed by superior mediterranean genes

more like west asian

More like central asian

both are related.

There are definitely some Persians who look European, just as there are some Turks, Syrians, Tunisians & Lebanese who also have light skin and green eyes.

However they aren't "European" even if they're light skinned, and they are the minority in their own countries.

no
they are sandniggers with 0 european admixture therefore not white no matter how pale they look.
they are also mudslime

In Iran, people would often mistake me for an Iranian, literally tell me I look like an Iranian, speak Farsi to me or ask me for directions.
My genes are 100% Germanic, so I can only reach the conclusion that Persians are white.

that one looks ugly

She's cute

Jews don't even consider themselves to be white