Thanks for the country America!

Just wanted to come on here and say thank you for letting us Mexicans have this country. We promise to make it a Mexico done right.

Oh, and before I forget, don't worry about becoming a minority in the near future. We'll treat you well.

I accept that Mexicans are going to be running this country soon.

stop your reminding me of my abuelito that I havent seen in a while

If you guys kill the nigs, you can stay.
>all of them, comprende?

Kill yourself, spics.

Trump 2016.

>2016

What about 2020, 2024, 2028 etc... Will Trump save you then?

git rekt faggit

wtf you take that back right now! mister sure he was deported a couple of times but like a true man he did things the right way

AHAHAHA!

Yes, vote for Trump. He's going to make immigration even easier! He'll help us speed up taking over this country.

>mfw Texas will be mostly Hispanic by 2020

Viva Trump, Make America Great Again so it's even better when we take over.

Sorry Anglos you did NOT breed enough I have 19 children

Hahaha! Whites are lucky if the have 1 child. We are already on our 3rd by the time we're 15. You're fucked.

>We promise to make it a Mexico done right.

You mean, unlike the Mexico done wrong you fled from and refuse to go back to because, well, you ran it into the ground as only Mexicans could?

Thanks for the keks, Paco.

Women president now Can't wait for a chicano president next.

White mans reign is over

I'm white. I just want to be on the winning side, nothing personal. That's why I'm trying to find a qt Mexican girl.

Yeah and that's something to be proud of? I'll just move to Canada faggot.

This is the 3rd fucking thread I see you make. We get it, some white dudes pissed you off, you need to get over it.

No problem, happy to help. And once again thank you for handing over this country to us without so much as lifting a finger to stop us.

We'll take over Canada next. So you're grandchildren will still be living in a Mexican country. AHAHAHAHA!

Is there anywhere we can go?

Don't say anything to upset them. We don't have much time left. Do you really want them to take us over that much quicker?

Do you really expect anyone to believe you're white, spic? You're brown, like poo, and there's nothing you can do to change that.

You're welcome. Though it leads one to wonder why you bother when as a result it is just going to turn into the same shithole that is Mexico.

Enjoy it while it lasts, I guess.

Don't get mad at him just because he has the insight to know that soon Mexicans will rule the planet.

This shit scared

Bump

A majority of immigrants aren't Mexican, but are more along the lines of South American.

Gringo puto, chupame la verga guey.