Tomorrow Britain declares war on France and launches an invasion. No one has allies or nukes. Who wins?

Tomorrow Britain declares war on France and launches an invasion. No one has allies or nukes. Who wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalfirepower.com/navy-submarines.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Submarine_forces_(France)
english.stackexchange.com/questions/3211/is-might-could-a-correct-construct
france24.com/en/20170829-focus-france-french-guiana-illegal-gold-mining-brazil-rainforest-organised-crime
youtube.com/watch?v=bVaOJO7aW4k
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ain't
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Froggots

in this case France without a doubt, but why would they invade european continent even tho they were so irrelevant those last centuries when they tried to do so.

As much as I might wish it to be. UK doesn't have any chance of invading France with their current army. They might could take Paris, however.

The Islam

None
The U.K. has shit AA but has good Air power
France has good AA but mediocre air power
Both there navies are about the same with France lacking in the submarine and carriers

U.K. could go around Gibraltar and attack the south of France but that would end quickly

It would just be the U.K. and France getting bombed to shit

>lacking in carriers
>coming from the country that still uses diesel powered carriers

>France lacking in the submarine

t. I don't know what I'm talking about

Your subs are stuck in port due to reactor issues m8
You have no idea what you are talking about

yeah, even when they defeated napoleon there was a majority of belgian and dutch troops in their army

>less than Greece
globalfirepower.com/navy-submarines.asp

jesus christ your English is terrible. Worse than the average yank, even.

What?

Go back to your English classes Hans

Germany

>Your subs are stuck in port due to reactor issues m8

That's just not true kek

We have 6 nuclear submarines constantly ready to launch a missile anywhere in the world. That's what our nuclear deterrence is based on and it's one of the main budget of the french army. Inform yourself before dropping some bullshit like that.

>They might could take Paris

Howling

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Submarine_forces_(France)

the real question should be why haven't britain and france joined to fight and finally destroy the common enemy; Germany. This time please do not allow us to become a unified nation.

How exactly is that bad English?
Also, you're disregarding half of the sentence.

>How exactly is that bad English?

wow. I think I know the answer to this question since I was 11 yo.

Jesus christ, you must be a proxy trying to lay some bait. Americans can't be THIS stupid

I just checked and apparently it's a southern dialect.
It's called 'modal stacking' : english.stackexchange.com/questions/3211/is-might-could-a-correct-construct

I am from the South.

>using might out of word order whilst simultaneously using an auxiliary verb to denote the conditional "could"

this is genuinely, I mean this now in seriousness, the most retarded use of English I've ever seen. You even sound like a moron when you say it to yourself "might could". Fucking top wew, lads

It will be another 1066A.D.

The UK on its own would have no chance of taking and holding France.

Don't be a dick Hans, apologize.

Or even going beyond the coastline. Would be another Dunkirk.

Admit it literally sounds like the sort of thing someone would say to mimic a mutt or a brainlet.

" I might could whiter than you achmed"

Well no not with the current amount of ships the navy has. These massive invasion forces are no more in Europe.

>Who wins?
The Jews.

You can't blame a dog for what it does for the same way you can't blame an American for its stupidity.
What you did was straight up rude. Apologize.

>Who wins?

France.

Hopefully Britain will finally rid the world of the Frog menace.

Niggers are going to nig.

UK blockades France, nothing happens.

France easily.

Stop polluting our environment.

Our military is definitely in the global top five, behind the yanks, Russia, and China, and maybe Israel. Without nukes, there's no way France would lose even if the UK has the initiative.

Of course UK. French are sissy boys who like coffee and croissants.

Pretty much playground top trumps, but both nations army are level just france having more numbers, but that doesn't mean anything

Modern armies are paper tigers, talior oriented to fighting sand niggers

Wut

Don't play ignorant mister.
france24.com/en/20170829-focus-france-french-guiana-illegal-gold-mining-brazil-rainforest-organised-crime

Neither could beat the other. The soldiers would just end up making love to each other in the trenches, and the sounds of Anglo French orgasms will be heard All the way from Berlin.

No one. Just lots of planes shot down and ships sunk on both sides.

They had a French comic set inside uchronistic storyline of France keeping the Napoleonic empire, and Britain fighting them economically while funding anarchists across the continent, until they're finally both goaded into total war around the 1920s period.

Britain ends up being able to neutralize the French fleet, and land but never make it far inside the coast, and it all culminates into WWI fighting. Was neat.

Binkov's Battlegrounds did France vs UK last year
youtube.com/watch?v=bVaOJO7aW4k

The archive won't work apparently so here better image I got there.

You seem to be uninformed m80
Yes the subs can launch nukes but if you spent the time reading the OP nukes are a no go

Your subs are stuck in port much like your carrier
Then again you are French and will deny everything like a rabid T*rk or some other subhuman

>subs can launch nukes

Yours can't.

Yeah what Henk said, you're straight up just being a bully now, apologize.

It's kind of an interesting question, I don't think that kind of invasion culminating in a total capitulation would be possible in either direction. You might see a surrender if one side lost their navy or something though.
Naval invasions are hard, even when you didn't have to contend with air power and radar and the like. Historically when we've tried to land in Europe it hasn't went that well, it was tried in the Napoleonic wars and in quite a few others I can't remember off the top of my head.

Who doesn't like coffee and croissants?

Missile launched from submarine off USA east coast.
Missile heads west.
How is that a failure?

>who wins?
Humanity.

>Britain ends up being able to neutralize the French fleet, and land but never make it far inside the coast
This is probably the most realistic scenario.

>who wins

The eternal yank

everyone always forgets the most important factor: actual combat experience

who invaded iraq twice in the last 30 years?
who invaded Afghanistan in 2003?
who invaded the falklands in the 80s?
who has been at war for the majority of the last 10 years?
Britain.

Even if France is more technologically advanced and better trained (which they aren't), their soldiers and officers lack actual combat experience which is crucial.

and no, the like 30 soldiers France deployed to Afghanistan don't count.

The French surrender

Fuck off, Canada.

French military history is absolutely amazing, while Canadian military history consists off providing oral relief to the countries who do all the heavy lifting. You are basically the fluffer girls of armies.

>This is probably the most realistic scenario.
Nowadays, eh... This is one of the closest of eras we've come to negating what Britain has on the seas with our own fleet: de Gaulle was adamant about it. Most likely scenario is bombing campaigns on either side, and Britain and France fleets roguing the fuck out and fighting in the Atlantic forcing merchant fleets to rerout to their country.

Our troops have been running anti-terrorist missions in Africa for the last 30 years, only we don't publicize it. We have equal experience honestly and on our own at least.

Good ally.

We kicked your ass Adolf

You watched while the Americans, French and Russians did all the heavy lifting.

Fuck off, Cucknada. Your vagina has no power here.

brits are fuckbois
might as well not fight at all but they're too arrogant to know they're weak faggots

SHUT THE FUCK UP

>Number of wars Canada and Germany have been enemies in: 2
>Number of wars Germany has won: 0
Facts don't lie

>enemies

lmao if it hadn't been for the lingering smell of Chanel no. 5 and extra strong Pink Strawberry Lube™, no one would have noticed Canadians had landed in Europe

>tfw Kraut CANNOT argue with results
btfo schnitzel bois

>You watched while the Americans, French and Russians did all the heavy lifting.

Neither americans neither t.french did the heavy lifting, that was done by the russians. Another non sense war between euros.

We couldn't invade France and France couldn't invade us.

BEHOLD THE POWER OF THE CANADIAN ALPHA PRINCESS

>France couldn't invade us

Invading you is so easy even Pakis can do it.

>THIS beat Germany

LÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜL ABSOLUTELY SEETHING

This is correct usage in many dialects of US english, don’t try to educate people on languages that aren’t your own

>This is correct usage in many dialects of US english

It's absolutely retarded and mongoloid. Amerimutts are inbred cunts.

Jealous of my freedom Muhammad?

>It's now legal to have sex with Germans in Canada
Disgusting

SO JELLY

fake news, also I need to make a Germany folder

HE'S REACHED PEAK ESTROGEN

THE CANADIAN WAY OF LIFE

Haha wow it’s not like languages change or anything

Ain’t isn’t a word btw haha

Fucking Turk retard

most of our boats would sink in the channel

>I need to make a Germany folder

YOUR MOM HAS MADE A GERMANY FOLDER IN HER CLUNGE

HAHAHA

KRAUT'D

>tfw tried to trigger Frogtism but triggered Krautism
Beat you twice, Hans

>Ain’t isn’t a word btw haha

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ain't

The ABSOLUTE STATE of Amerimutt education!

LÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜL

Apologize you fucking Nazi

>Beat you twice

Too bad you can't do the same for your dick because of your erectile dysfunction, oh queen of estrogen

LÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜL cucknada btfo!!

but Germoney never win to the UK.

>but Germoney never win to the UK.

Lüüüüüüüül

The ABSOLUTE STATE of microdick education!

that's the joke you fucking kraut retard, it was an american colloquialism and now it's a natural part of language

whoa...

>sure i said something absolutely retarded
>b-b-b-but i meant it as a joke!
>I'M FUNNY NOT DUMB

lüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüül!!!!!!!!!

What's up with the Sauprießen

scheisse kraut

This German poster is making me concerned.

Is this german ok?

LOL WE DID IT FIRST

AND BEFORE THAT DURING WW1

BRITISH CHILDREN DIED

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!