Rev. Barber triggers Christians

>Jesus was a brown-skinned Palestinian Jew.

Thoughts?

It's true though. He would have looked Arab.

How in the fuck do you sit there and try to tell others what a man looked like 2000 years ago?

Get fucked you leafshit.

>implying Pre-Islamic Syrians weren't much more white than the Syrians of today/

fucking lying nigger

Jesus wuz a kang

People who obsess over His race are pathetic.

Could have been anything, from pale to dark brown. It's hilarious to me, when these people who have never been to the middle east think they're somehow enlightened because they've replaced old church cliches with ethnic ones/

Jesus was black, prove me wrong.

But he was born in Bethlehem which is in mordern day Palestine.

I thought he was a KANG?

>implying judeans that Jesus belonged to are what the world jews now refers to
>implying what Jesus looked like mattered

By that logic you can say that King Tut was black, who knows what he would have looked like?

Go back to drinking screech you retarded Maritimer.

>logic

Never heard of it. Why do you use your big school words? Just use normal people words.

Jesus wasn't the modern day version of Palestinian. Palestinians today are an Arab ethnic group, which didn't leave the Arabian peninsula until after the conquests led by Islamic leaders. I'm full aware he wasn't white, but he definitely wasn't Arab either. This is also why I don't consider Palestinians the indigenous peoples, It's like why Australia and such is mostly white now. They're the descendants of settlers.

But he's right. Jesus was a semite--a REAL one, not an ashkenazi khazar impostor """jew"""--so he would've had a scraggly beard, a hook nose and brown skin. Just like Buddha would've been a dirt-brown, smelled like curry and shit where he want. The image of Jesus as a white man was a lie used to spread Christianity across Europe.

He was also born in the Roman province of Judea, who's to say he wasn't some Greek rape baby?

Our problem was never with skin color in the first place, so, not sure what your point is.

>all this damage control

>5 letters
>big

Confirmed for retarded, drunken Maritimer.

Make like a tree and fuck off.

How can a person be a citizen of a country that wasn't even founded until 1900 years after his death?

Is that Frank Zappa?

Palestinian is an ethnicity though.

Thats true but current ideology dictates Jesus and his Stand be white, red-blooded Americans who owned guns.

TL;DR: SHUT IT DOWN

So is Jewish.

Jesus also stayed in his fucking country.

True

False. The Palestinians are Arab invaders.

Well he can't be both?

That's what Judeo-Christians and anyone who does not adhere to Christian Identity believes, why should it offend stupid brainwashed Jew/Satan worshiping goyim?

Christians know this. Thats why they support Israel in politics 100%

Palestine didn't exist at that time. Judea did though.

Thoughts illiterate CTR shills?

I googled "oldest painting of Jesus". Guess what came up in a little info box before all the usual results? A black history revisionist site that claims the Hebrews were black.

How do you know he's a maritimer?

And?

Or do you think we look at White Jesus artwork and honestly think he looked like that IRL?

>pic related, a Korean Madonna w/ Child statue
>because everyone does the "Jesus in my ethnicity for religious artwork" thing