Would this shit fly today?

Would this shit fly today?

Not a kids show

never specified

Looney Tunes aren't "kids" shows either.

Looney Tunes is an animated feature to add more value to your cinema experience, the news reel was aslo not for "kids"

Looney tunes was made for adults.

And here lies a problem. Looney Tunes wasn't originally made for kids, but for the past 30-40 years it's been marketed as being for kids. It's why it gets censored when shown on TV, but shit like Family Guy can get away with whatever they want.

This shit would fly today just fine, but whether it would fly today in Looney Tunes, specifically, really depends (but probably no).

Adventure Time has had suicide jokes.

There is that one sponge bob episode where plankton is basically driven to suicide

So did Spongebob

Suicide doesent offend people fucking mlp of all things just had an attempted suicide if Hasbro can do it Disney sure as fuck can.

yes if the dog is of a lighter color, like white.

Looney Tunes isn't for adults OR kids, it's for both. It was around during a time where adults were a little more immature and kids were a lot more mature; we live in a time where everyone is insipidly immature, to the point where we use the word "triggered" to describe things we don't like that we want to disappear. Like it's the fucking boogeyman.

Any cartoon can be watched by any person of any age and still be enjoyed.

What was the name of this episode?

>Looney Tunes
>Disney

Yeah I'm tired as fuck I need to go to bed.

I feel like you're very wrong.

Hare Ribbin`. What`s funny was that this was apparently the censored version. The original had Bugs shoving the gun into the dog`s mouth and shooting him.

Heavens no!

I fucking hate the character design of this dog, my problem is actually his haircut.

he also appeared in other cartoons but without this, and that was better.

it's cute though.

Looney tunes was made for cinemas, which means adults at the time they were made.