Why do democrats depend almost entirely on celebrity endorsements? I've seen so many comedians, singers...

Why do democrats depend almost entirely on celebrity endorsements? I've seen so many comedians, singers, and actors going on stage to express their opinion like somehow they should be respected. It's utter horseshit. It's like the democratic fanbase is so stupid that the only way to appeal to them is with even dumber celebrities.

Its such a shit show. Very little discussion of important issues, just flashy celebrities repeating the same ideological bullshit through the convention. Fuck this country's democrats

They think celebrities relate to regular people

When the shit hits the fan, don't underestimate the amount of people that will turn to Katy Perry for advice.

Allowing a system of democracy for a 100 IQ population may not have been the best idea.

I hate celebrities the most of anyone ... mainly due to being vapid attention whores with an ego many times the size of their worth

>President Obama
>Scott Baio
Pick one

Regular people don't realize the paid professional liars are the millionaires they should despise.
>why cant I make it in this world? I need more money...
>you spent all your money on the meaningsless bullshit I told you to buy! Thanks for watching!

Universal suffrage killed us.

The republic was much better off with higher age/property owning requirements.

And women just aren't ready to vote sensibly. Which is why I like having landowner requirements for voting.

Oh well, better luck next time.

Because Trump is a celebrity. It actually makes sense to use celebrity against one celebrity running for president.

They're actors, democrats need good actors to tap into the emotions of the public

They are popular and may influence people.
Even if they have no idea about politics. having them endorse you is kind of a good thing.

Yeah. But politicians are so out of touch they think if it's on tv or the radio, everyone likes it. Look at the MSM. They're literally, "let's just keep saying everyone likes Hillary, then they will"

My friends an up and coming actor and he's told me that being a conservative is pretty much a death sentence in the entertainment industry. It's just a long line of brainwashing

>Be an actor
>Forced to be democrat
>Forced to share my democratic views at the DNC

Jesus christ, they're even using Morgan Freeman to announce hillary

Celebrities are dumb people who buy the bullshit.
Democrats and people with sympathies aligned close enough to consider voting Democrat are dumb enough to buy the bullshit.

It's easy to use the former group to manipulate the latter.

There is a myth that all famous people were just normal people who "made it big" and therefore are just like normal people.

One part of being redpilled was when I realized that most of these people were rich to begin with. Part of the myth of progressivism is that class doesn't matter anymore, that's how they justify only talking about race, sex, everything other than class. But class does matter a lot. Most of these celebrities, and most of the left-wing ones especially, are ones who had the luxury to live an artist's existence. They pretend to be bums but they're living off their parents' money.

Indie rock bands, I used to think they were actually middle class white people. It was weird when I learned that the guy from Silver Jews (lol) was the son of a massively influential political lobbyist. And I kept learning this about other indie rock bands. In my naivete I had some assumption that if some band was rich, people would dislike them. But then I learned that almost all of them were rich.

In fact, it makes all their accomplishments less impressive since a lot of the appeal to indie rockers and "approachable celebrities" is that they're supposed to be like us. I think that without pointing out obvious things (jewish or whatever) just point out that they're actually rich and not normal like middle-class people. Because normal people aren't told this, and I wasn't told this, and I really didn't know.

Yeah, journalists are the worst of the worst.

The Scott Baio meme is my favorite thing out of the entire RNC.

same reason they use celebrities in ads and commercials, dolt.

ctrl+f for "jew"
>1 result
wtf senpai?
it's the jewish-media-hollywood complex

The democrats have become the elite, they are clueless really, once minorities figure this out it's over for them.

Just remember the RNC would've had celebrity endorsements too if Hollyjew wasn't overrun with zionists. Expressing a political opinion that goes against theirs means the end of your career.

This is slightly offtopic post, but can anyone redpill me on American celebrity (un)culture?

Like, why the fuck do your people even give a shit about celebrities? How is miss 'I am acting' smart or relevant or worthy of leadership? What values do being a celebrity guarantee? Intellect? Bravery, competence and heroism in time of great need? Humbleness, self sacrifice and honesty?

I dont know why does anyone give a shit about celebrities. Over here, from street hooligan to double phd in physics people sit the fuck down and listen when:
One of those orthodox monks come down from the mountains after 40 years of isolation.
Any foreigner higher caliber science guy comes to or comments on our country.
Anyone considered a true hero/patriot who served the state loyally speaks about some kind of treason.

Celebrities are considered clowns of society, most certainly no one important or worthy of attention on serious matters. Entertainers are irrelevant in serious matters.

>Hillary gets irrelevant celebrity endorsements at the DNC
She's corrupt! Why does she depend on them! The mainstream media is just trying to trick us!

>Trump gets irrelevant celebrity endorsements as the RNC

The Duck Dynasty guy and Chuck Norris are based! He speaks his mind, just like Trump. He's really going against the mainstream media despite all of them being a direct part of it and making good money off it for years!

Do you want me to list all the ways I know how you are a pathetic faggot in favor of expanding big daddy government so it can take care of you?

Aw, what's the matter little fella?

Did I hit a sore spot? Must have since you are making incorrect assumptions.

I've been saying for a while that you should have to pass a significant testing process in order to reproduce or vote.

You don't understand how big the music/movie industry is here in America. You have people living in poverty with mundane lives going to movies/listening to music about people with amazing lives filled with adventure and excitement. They live through their acting vicariously.

As a result, people begin to worship celebrities for the euphoria they bring to their shitty lives.

>le I hate everyone equally with smug reaction images xDDD ;DDDDDD :)))))))))

faggots like you are worse than faggots you are calling out

The duck dynasty guy built a very successful business from his dad hand crafting duck calls in a shack in rural Louisiana. Now he's building a very successful brand and leveraging it into even more success. He's basically trump without the controversy.

2/10, you did okay.

that ugly kike cunt.

That kind of celebritism might even make sense in some really awkward way.... if the celebrities themselves arent utter shit. Like, what do these particular celebrities even do? What do they represent? Why is their work worth anything?

If the celebrities were those NASA or sillicon valley nerds, or high achievement military people, or someone somehow useful to something, I'd understand. But this is pure retard tier.

the national conventions are basically formal declarations from each party that close out the primary season officially and bring on the general election. Part of this is having influential people in the arts, sports, politics speaking on behalf of the chosen candidates. The DNC BTFO'd the RNC in every conveyable metric regarding its guests. You know you're fucking in deep trouble when your most famous entertainer is Scott Baio lmfao.

Michael Bloomberg, who is worth 40x more than Trump, basically called him the fuck out too.

The DNC is gonna ride the 10pt bump from this convention all the way to election day. I haven't seen such a 1 sided victory since I started following these conventions in 2000.

Why does an entertainer's opinion even matter? Who gives a shit what a clown says about state matters? Why listen to someone with zero relevant formal education and experience?
Entertainer endorsements are useless.

When did I said I hate everyone? I have a candidate I'd be glad to vote for. That greentext, though, makes it look like you are having a less than pleasurable time accepting a simple fact, buddy!

fucking this. the right is so embarrassing no one will step foot in the waters of crazy

>smug reaction image
>a filthy weeb smug reaction image
>talking about pleasurable time

yeah you seem like one of those virgin fags that watch anime and kill themselves due to crippling depression

Entertainers influence people, whether you like it or not. I know you're a 150 IQ ubermensch who cannot be influenced, but the vast majority of the US's 350m citizens aren't as smart as us fellow Sup Forumsacks :^)))

At least the RNC had Scott Baio!

Yoy are so stupid

you are actually the faggot

>Entertainment, a predominately liberal and democratic branch of industry
>DNC gets a bunch of entertainers to say nice things
>RNC gets none
Gee, really makes you think

Do I detect a bit of projection from you, my squatting friend? Please cheer up.

I love anime as much as I love this image board. It comes with being an old fag, you know.

entertainment often relies on humor and the right wing IS the joke. that's why they're always so red faced and serious and sputtering about "muh truth" because they want so badly to be right but they are the butt-end of any reasonably competent person on earth, and thus are laughed at. ceaselessly

>literally make a living off of repeating someone else's words, and pretending to be someone else

I don't know why anybody even gives celebrities the time of day. They're the most dishonest people on the planet.

The left is fully invested in their cult of personality tactics. They've convinced an entire generation to follow these mindless celebrities in whatever they say and do because they've been taught to worship them since they're on movie and television screens.

>Allowing a system of democracy for a 100 IQ population may not have been the best idea.

I've been coming to this conclusion lately too. Simply too many people are ignorant about politics. It's actually ridiculous the number of people who will judge their vote based on these conventions and nothing else.

I think at the very least, if you have not paid taxes in the last 2 years, you shouldn't be able to vote.

It's true that there's a liberal slant in Hollywood. But the 2012 RNC had Clint Eastwood, and 100x more relevant politicians speaking on behalf of Mitt Romney. Trump was relegated to getting state-level congressmen and actors who haven't been in anything relevant for 15 years. Just stop replying.

when you reduce anything as much as you just did, then there's no point in doing anything, is there?

>cult of personality tactics

You faggots literally call Trump your GOD EMPEROR

Jesus christ you people need to step outside of your echochamber

Why did they use Sarah Silverman though? She's B-List at best.

Some bands are normal people though.

She was there on behalf of Sanders basically. They needed a bunch of Berniecelebs who were willing to shill for Hill.

And, nah. She's pretty relevant desu. I don't think she's funny at all though.

>You faggots literally call Trump your GOD EMPEROR

I have never said that.

>muh Sup Forums is one person

You're a fucking retard, get out of here.

no seriously look at how faggy your gif is
do your parents know you watch anime? how can any self respecting man watch that crap?

this thread is about conventions, so might as well mention the convention, anime convention, have you ever seen that thing
nothing but faggotness and stench, how can anyone think that's a rewarding way to spend one's time is beyond me

>look a 12 year old magical girl's huge tit just bounced while she made a retarded sound, how cute, this is literally the meaning of my life :3
autism / 10

>This impotent rage
Please tell me how "alternative" we are now that we own your party. We won, you lost. You're fucking mad, and that's good. You deserve to be angry.

You deserve to spend every moment for the rest of your life consumed by bitter, impotent rage for what you have done to our country.

>the left is fully involved in cult of personality tactics

>a group of around 150,000,000 people

>the left is one person

Fuck off, queer fag.

The overwhelming majority of the Trump fanbase calls Trump "Daddy" and "God Emperor" like some sort of bemused children who have never admired anyone before. Go check any DOnald thread on /pol. or /r/thedonald you manchild

>huuhuuhuu muh echo chamber
The fact that you're here means it isn't an echo chamber, kike. You can do all the damage control you want, the DNC is going down. I can't wait until we start slitting these libshits' bellies open in the streets.

Not an argument

The Left doesn't consist of ANY people. Leftists aren't human, they are automatons who exist to ruin civilization.

89 man. 89. Thats the real average. I read that somewhere.

>whoa it's 1 of you versus 30,000 of me

yeah it's not an echochamber alright :^))))))))

DONALD TRUMP ISN'T EVEN A POLITICIAN HE'S A FUCKING TV DRAMA STAR WHY WOULD YOU EVE- and here's comedian Sarah Silverman to tell you why Hillary is the greatest

>ignores those leaked emails that shows collusion between nearly all MSM outlets

Yeah okay.

Dipshit.

she's there to shill, she's not actually running, that's the difference you cuck

Mainstream media AND the DNC.

not an argument

nothing I typed pertains to the DNC leaks, you're flustered. Go post on a nice comfy echochamber EPICGODEMPEROR thread or something

blame niggers. they drag you down

if not for all us chinks coming in it would probably be lower yet

It's because of how much power the media holds on the average american citizen. All the fearmongering against trump and feel good muh vagina crap about clinton (while conveniently leaving out anything on policy) has made nearly everyone I know come running to #her even if they didn't like her at all prior. It's fucking terrifying, none of them even have a reason other than "trump is an asshole" or "I really dont care that much"

OY VEY, GOY. DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS, ENJOY OUR SHITSHOW.

Be a good goy, and go back to sleep.

>Why do democrats depend almost entirely on celebrity endorsements

It's in their contract.

>T-THATS WHY G-GUYS, I-ITS THE M-MEDIA B-B-BRAINWASHING THE BLUEPILLED KEKS GUYS. ITS ALL RIGGED, C-CROOKED HILLARY GUYS, WE KNOW THE TRUTH, W-WE ARE ABOVE THE ORWELLIAN FALSE FLAG ZIONIST OPERATION WE CALL THE M-MEDIA

what kills me is all the times my mom was like
"liberal media this" "liberal media that" and I was like c'mon mom, it's not that bad.

I was wrong.

Journos have a God complex. Trump's campaign has completely exposed their hypocrisy and that's one of the reasons his campaign continues to succeed amongst all the "bad" press.

I watched the entire Evangelion series with my mom and dad back in 2002 when we rented it from Netflix.

They really liked it-- in fact I think they were the ones who introduced me to Japanamation (As we called it in the 90s) through Akira and Ghost in a Shell.

I've never been to a convention of any kind in the U.S. before, except for this one Sci-Fi convention with William Shatner that stopped through our town that I had to cover (I work in television). Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves and having a good time, and it didn't stink. There were probably a few stinky people there, but I think "faggotness and stench" is just an excuse people like you use to cover for your own insecurities for not having a good time.

I went to Tokyo Game Show and some big Anime expo in Odaiba one year when I was stationed in Japan. It was a really good time-- I got free C.C. Lemon and met a bunch of people dressed up like video game characters. Japanese people really know how to kick back and let their inhibitions go at those things.

Once again, I wish you the best and hope you cheer up, my Slavic brother.

Wow ur right I'm totally #withher now

>M-MY MOM WAS RIGHT GUYS. T-TRUMP WILL MAKE THIS COUNTRY GREAT, HE S-STANDS FOR THE T-TRUTH AND WE ARE THE ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT! THIS IS B-BUSINESS AS USUAL FOR THOSE ZIONIST MEDIA SHILLS, GLAD I SWALLOWED THE RED-PILL

Because they can't tell the difference between fantasy and reality.

Literally this is it.

Any liberal/leftist you know is a gullible moron.

I can go into details about the mechanism of it if you want.

Go into details of the mechanism Leaf, we'll see who the real gullible one is

I really enjoyed watching gits but anime as a whole is just... again I simply dont know how can a self respecting man watch 12 year old magical girls jiggle their tits for 40 minutes, and this is what anime is today, or at least a large portion of it, and the audience for this shit is friendless lonely virgin boys with crippling depression contemplating suicide somewhere in Japan that for some reason got picked up by the west as well.

It was only reasonable to detach myself from all that and never mention that shit to anyone, not even the good stuff like gits.

The simple fact is that having money buys you political and business connections simply for the fact that money helps money.

There's an overrepresentation of rich in all types of media - not because the rich are superior, but because the rich connect with each other and boost each other up via nepotism.

4/10 not bad but apply yourself in the future.

Kek, how can a human be this pathetic. You are a true cuck.

don't worry cuck, the next emails will burn her..this time for sure. she'll get her just desserts, the crooked witch. RUSH LIMBAUGH FOR PRESIDENT

yyea h haha this guy is a KEK dude lets go watch some alex jones INFOWARS.com buy his alkaline filters and supplements Also let's #FREEMILO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are correct, it was not an argument. Leftists aren't people.

haha y-yea dude!!! I can't wait until we start slitting these libshits' bellies open in the streets!! fuck yea TRUMP 2016 BABY ALL THE WAY

Someone's mad that the ebil alt-right is winning. Does it waddle your walters that we are dominating you?

Okay, so this whole thing primarily feeds on the female mind, but also hero worship.

Basically, your average person is a dumbfuck who can't figure out that a TV or Movie isn't real life - Yes, they'll tell you that they understand a movie isn't real, but they implicitly accept everything in the movie as real, regardless.

So when they see Matt Damon in a Jason Bourne film being a badass, shooting people, being smart and saavy, getting the girl; they unconsciously attribute all of those achievements to --actual achievements of the actor--, without understanding that HE IS AN ACTOR and IT IS ALL FAKE. When he beats up 5 guys in a fistfight - they believe the actual actor could beat up 5 guys in a fistfight in real life. It's an unconscious acceptance of "reality" that you have no reason to question. If such a person sees Matt Damon get in a fistfight IRL and lose, it will shatter their preconceived beliefs - and this is what we here call a "redpill".

This is how media brainwashes people. It's a creation of false stereotypes placed within a work of fiction in such a way that it becomes an axiom - never questioned. Of COURSE blacks are equal to whites? Haven't you seen that movie where the black actor did everything white actors can do? Or how about that movie where women are just as capable as men!?

THIS IS HOW THE MEDIA BRAINWASHES AND CONTROLS PEOPLE AND IT IS AN IMPORTANT LESSON ANYONE READING THIS POST SHOULD TAKE TO HEART.

If you want to destroy mass media brainwashing, you need to introduce your own media that challenges it directly and believably. The more believable/real, the better. There are as many leftists today, simply because the left has gained a nigh monopoly on media and the creation/dissemination of their preferred false stereotypes.

This.
(((They've))) been brewing this bread & circus scheme since Hitler's time. Black Americans in poverty was their first experiment here. With welfare, it was clear how easily controlled people are when they can eat and watch media.
They made a vote plantation out of poor black folk, all while keeping them down under the guise of "lending them a hand". A lot of blacks are starting to get woke to this fact, though not enough to make a difference yet.

Dems worship celebs, the people who support Dems based on celebrity endorsements are the useful idiots of this country

so the average person watching Transformers thinks they're real?

That is not how IQ works.

It's a normalized distribution curve.

You take a population, and the average will ALWAYS be 100.

The only way an "average" IQ can be 89 is if you normalized for one population, and then used that normalized curve to compare another population.

The IQ number is a representation of a z-score on a normal distribution. It does not inherently mean anything outside the population that was used to create it. If you want to compare IQ scores you have to properly normalize. Generally speaking, when it comes to multi-racial IQ estimates, white people are used as the baseline.

How the fuck do you get that out of what I just posted

Are you being intentionally obtuse?

because they depend on women, niggers, and children (brainwash them early) for their votes. basically anyone with infantile mentality.

The average person watching Transformers will take the values of it seriously and assume failed societies of the past [like the transformers] hoped we'd all get along rather than that they were protecting their land or had legitimate reasons to kill each other.

Aww what's wrong shit stain? Mad because you got stuck with Chachi and some Duck Dynasty faggot?

No. I'm saying a large majority of popular movies and media are completely batshit unbelievable and clearly fantasy, and aren't meant to be taken seriously. Game of Thrones, Transformers, super hero movies, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, they're all outrageously obvious fantasies that people consume for their entertainment value, not for their relevance to actual reality. if this was truly the aim of media I would think that they wouldn't produce such "obvious works of fiction" that muddles the format's plausibility.

in other words, if you were to strategically produce a media that brainwashed people, you wouldn't throw in completely unbelievable things that would serve to further their doubt in any movie they watch.

The amount of crazy on this board is half entertaining half horrifying.

A better question would be, why can't the Republican convention get any celebrities?

IDK why a party comprised of liars would want to use jes who make pretend or niggers who play children's games for a living to appeal to the mostly retarded 51% of society