ITT: Things Trump doesn't like

ITT: Things Trump doesn't like

>Fact checking

Other urls found in this thread:

nleomf.org/facts/research-bulletins/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/27/shooting-deaths-of-police-up-78-percent-this-year/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Less black people were shot too, but that doesn't stop the left from going on about it.

He said this year.
They are taking a number of 8 years.

They are not disproving him, they are just saying 8 years, instead of how many took place each year.

k and? You're complaining because the sample size is larger? Stats like fucking cop murder isn't something you can take 8 months and extrapolate

As if fucking presidents control these factors you stupid dumb fucts. It's like praising fucking nigger boy Obama on Tuesday because the school cafeteria had fucking pizza that day. Presidents in no way effect these conditions.

Oh man, all those retweets. All that knowledge being spread.

Trump is fucking done.

Do you think we are dribbling retards? Because your argument could only work on one.

> this year
> cherry picked 2 term presidents
OH BOI LOOK AN IDIOT WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND STATISTICS

nobody is extrapolating you nigger.

its a fact that 2016 has had way more cop shootings than other years because of BLM.

Are you mentally handicapped?

"Fact-checking" is such a bullshit term used by millenials to say "GOTCHA!" by cherry picking facts by looking at a Wikipedia article.

Real men do research.

Post your most recent purchases.

Damn

Where can I look at these numbers?

It sets the theme retard
>Oh it's raining, i'll take an umbrella
>All the soup is too hot, we'll wait for it to cool
>A black president that said I should have everything for free, I should riot until everything is free
This is why Trump is not a meme. He might not get everything right but he will at least instill patriotism and fuck that's incredible

Aren't murder rates and violent crime falling as well though? It has nothing to do with the President

fpbp

Less nigs in the street, more nigs in jail= less shootings.

Notice the entire argument is a strawman anyway.

> Specifically says this year there has been an uptick
> BUT MUH 8 YEAR SPANS BRO
oml

They're just two completely different sts of numbers. One does not refute or support the other.

It's like when I said to your gf "You've put on some weight since the last time I fucked your brains out." and the dumb bitch replied
"I'm lighter than I was last year."
Both of these things can be true.

What part of this year do you not understand?

>counting for a term that isn't over
>counting for a year that is only halfway done
>counting for 8 years periods and not refuting his point on 1 year periods

What a retarded faggot. Did that many people really support his argument? Fucking kill me

How long as this whole "nigger shot by police he dindu nuffin. t.CNN" thing been going on? Compare the rate of cop killings of however long that's been going to times before it happened. I mean, if we've been having a good decade of little cop killings then suddenly have a spike of killings, it's acceptable to note that, especially when you're pointing the finger at the president who has picked the side of the savages.

Honestly I bet if you look at the cop killings under the other presidents, you'd find it will be spread out versus now.

The point is cop murders were steadily going down every year, spanning several different presidents, until this year when Obama acted like cops were literally conspiring to kill blacks for no reason, and that encouraged blacks to start assassinating cops. He had a large role in causing the spike in cop deaths this year after the justice system was doing a fine job of reducing their deaths every year for decades, reversing the entire trend that white men had started.

>8 years
>four presidencies

Wait would Bush's figures be including 9/11 then? So in reality his figures would be way lower then Obamas if not for one day?

>2009-2015
>misses 2016, which isn't even half over, and cops are dying left and right

Ah, yes, the good ol' classic liberal "chart manipulation". Leave out facts and spit out half-truths. Win at all costs, that's the liberal way.

I'd love to see these fucks BTFO when 2016 is calculated in, and Obama's cop killings skyrocket past Bush's.

Doesn't this number already surpass Bush with 2016 alone? And the year isn't even close to over yet.

He literally helps with organizing BLM and other black protests, and publicly supports them and blames whitey and the police.

We've known this since Trayvon.

BLM is only a year old you stupid nigger. BLM is reversing a decades long trend of lower homicides and President Obongo invites them to the White House and Shillary compares them to MLK.

the violent crime rate was far higher until we started locking up all the niggers

what does cops shot have to do with the president?

you leafs are getting out of control

But those two statements are not mutually exclusive?

but i thought crime was increasing? but i thought there was a gun epidemic? was i lied to?

were we lied to?

So the number was steadily falling ever since Reagan? We can assume that under Trump they will be even lower.

>It's up from last year but it's actually lower than it was 10 years ago so Drumpf is le pants on fire :^)
t. Politi""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""fact""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

this

Obama is reversing the decline of violent crime that came about from racial profiling and locking up blacks

violent crime was shrinking until King OOGA BOOGA told black people it's ok to murder cops

It's sort of like how Russia's economy was getting better until he decided to sanction you and overthrow the Ukrainian government for funsies.

you know there was a time when "swat teams" didn't exist.

the police have become increasingly more militarized. and from what I understand, some of the most deaths of police come from their detectives which routinely run into bad situations without the aid of body armor, armored trucks, rifles and backup.

yes

my hope is that Trump institutes the NYC type of policing nation wide where all black people are pulled over randomly and then locked up when they predictably have something illegal in their pockets.

it explicitly says it excludes that

HAHAH I SAID COMPLETELY UNRELATED THING
trump btfo
20k retweets

>there was a time when niggers were under control and living in America was comfy
>you will never live in that time period

He was saying 8 years each idiot

>which routinely run into bad situations without the aid of body armor, armored trucks, rifles and backup
That's most cops in general, ya dingus. Do you think "increased militarization" means street cops ride around in MRAPs on patrol?

lmao. straight wrecked that nigger with that analogy

Actually yes, you are.
You respond to dog whistles.
You fail to explain or justify anything.
For example: how will you MAGA?
When was USA great?
When did it cease to be.
Why?
Numbnuts.

Btw thanks for a Shrillary presidency you fucking morons.

>I only read books by right wing conservatards

>Trump makes a claim about year-to-year police deaths
>Leftist cites numbers about 8-year aggregate police deaths

>sample size
That's not what that term means. When you combine multiple years, you obfuscate trends. Trump is specifically referring to a trend.

Think of it like this:
>there were as many Moon landings in the time period of 1800-1969 as there were from 1970-2016
which means nothing.
vs.
>there were X number of Moon landings in 1969 vs. Y number of Moon landings in 1970, showing an increase over the 12-month period

Besides body armor use, that is. And many detectives still wear body armor under their suits.

I like your purchases. Stopped buying books for a while after my Phd. Gotta get back to reading, I love it.

Trump really hates the fact that his mom was an iguana. Probably why he wants to build the wall.

Wow, it's like you didn't even read the titles...
Top tier for the most part

>implying you would even listen to anyone giving you a serious answer

light yourself on fire

Murders in general have been declining for a long time, and it has nothing to do with Obummer

>2
Fuck off, shill.

FIRST POST

BEST POST

>two terms
The BLM bullshit has only been a thing for about 2 years. Crime was trending downward steadily for decades until obama came along and the trend started to reverse

>this year
why are leafs so bad at reading?

I really hate twitter. It encourages to out edge one another and often omit context/information.

nleomf.org/facts/research-bulletins/

Trump isn't lying, but he's comparing the amount of deaths during a period this year compared to the same period last year.

This guy completely missed the point.

i like the part where that guy didnt refute anything

>80% rise in police killed? whatever

>source: officer down memorial page

Top kek.

Trump's still correct, though, and that dumb fag is comparing pre- and post-body armor stats, or: "apples and oranges".

Nigger are you baiting or just actually retarded? Any chucklefuck who's studied differential equations knows the difference between the graph over time and the rate of change of the graph over time.

It really is a useless program that does more harm than good.

Nice trips.

>Incompetence
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/27/shooting-deaths-of-police-up-78-percent-this-year/

Notice how they leave current year out?
It's purposefully deceiving.

isnt this implying that Bush was the best president out of all of these?

So mass incarceration is working I take it.

Nigger, you just got fucking humiliated. Stop talking.

A FUCKING LEAF

When trump says shootings are up this year, he is sinply comparing it to last year. BLM is clearly responsible and so is the media

Nice proxy faggot

They've been falling steadily since peaking in the 1980s. The media acknowledging that won't aid their crusade to disarm us though, so you never hear about it.

Apparently one term president stats on this hurt his argument

Huh?

>its up 78% this year
>post the 8 year total

Not sure what one has to do with the other...

Did your mother drink with you in the womb?

liberals are not the left

the two stats are unrelated. do people actually fall for this?

We can thank two things for those statistics:

1) Planned Parenthood chopping up nigger babies.

2) More white people owning guns, giving niggers the taxpayer relief shot themselves.

>here are the facts
>except for all those other police fatalities. We didn't count those

>up 78% this year
>proceed to lay down the truth bomb with police shot/killed during two term presidencies

some how I just don't think he got the point. is it so hard to just show up last year's cop's killed vs. this year so far?

>on Sup Forums
>doesn't know politics

>up 78% this year
implies from last year
last year obama was still president, not the 1980s.

People aren't saying violence is at an all time high, they're saying they're sick of it.

>studied differential equations

Nigger, everyone who's gone through 6th grade general science class knows the difference betweens a number, and its rate of change. Everyone except liberals. Numbers confuse them.

>unrelated stats
>leaf poster
sage

Police shot specifically due to liberal incitement:

Reagan: 0
Clinton: 0
Bush II: 0
Obama: At least 12

Are you wilfully retarded? Or is every leftist an innumerate humanities major?

I used to think Liberals did that on accident, like there was different ways to interpret data, recently the misinformation has been absurd and it's clear they do it intentionally to control the ignorant masses.