Americans WILL defend this

> Americans WILL defend this
> Kill 500 innocent women and children who never did anything to you and are simply protecting their homeland from invasion
> All while hiding safely like a mile aways protected by 20 soldiers
Chris Kyle is a fuckign pussy who deserved to be killed. The only good soldier is a dead soldier

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_production_in_Afghanistan
unodc.org/documents/crop-monitoring/Afghanistan/Afghan-opium-survey-2014.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck Brown People. Repeat after me. Fuck Brown People.

Ill gladly pay my taxes knowing it insures endless LiveLeak headcam footage

Navy SEALs are premodannas

Prima donna. And truth.

Had an old scoutmaster that killed double handfuls of ChiComms in Korea, took a dozen rounds in the leg, and turned down recommendation for the fucking Medal. He doesn't have a bronze statue that infringes upon multiple IPs.

>kill 500 brown people who are getting in the way of sweet sweet resources
>this is somehow a bad thing
op is a fag as always

Yes Chris Kyle lied and did other dumb shit...

Still if he killed even one Iraqi then I'd buy him a beer if he wasn't dead. That's more than you've done, or ever will do, for western society.

This guy gets it. There are no innocent sand niggers.

>tfw live about 15 minutes away from the statue

Shall I make the pilgrimage tomorrow Sup Forums?

>innocent
>muslim

>innocent
>sandniggers

>wwaaaahhh!
>this guys loved America
>he killed people because he loved america!

>I've never been to war and thus don't know shit about the circumstances
>so I shitpost on Sup Forums for people to listen to me bitch

Cry me a river and drown in it, goat fucker.

yeah i watched the movie too

place some autism meds there bro

>He doesn't have a bronze statue that infringes upon multiple IPs.

What IPs? I only see the capeshit skull that might or might not be the Punisher logo.

>Be a pussy bitch
>Say pussy bitch stuff

No surprise there

>neocons believe shooting random sand niggers who can't even read and zero to do with 9/11 is "loving america"

You're a special kind of retarted

Is becoming a member of Special Operations Forces the most sure fire way to trigger libtards?

>implying I'm a neocon
go to war. just one fucking day in the hot ass sand with sand niggers trying to gun you down all because some politician played hero and sent us over.

then come back and start pretending you know shit about Chris Kyle or why he killed "random sand niggers".

he literally got murdered by an autistic person

what a cuck

>retarted

Punisher skull, Texas Longhorns hat. I'd be curious to see if the M4 has trademarks or identifying text on it.

Nice try Turk roach

Go back to Germany cuckboi

>kill 500 sandniggers
I would have given him a Medal of Honor for that alone.
>hiding miles away
You don't know what a sniper is do you?

Its a nice statue, if the edgy punisher skull was removed, the plaque replaced with something more about American soldiers, and the flag replaced with a Texan flag it would be much better.
Probably has a LaRoe Tactical thing on it if the people who designed it wanted to collect some ad revenue.

Agreed fucking camping faggot

Neither does Chris Kyle, this is the same guy who lied about helping out in Katrina too.

>risking your life so jewish warmongers can get richer and produce more and more anti-white, anti-male democrats each year via propaganda and mass immigration
>being stupid enough to go to a foreign land to get shot at by hadjis when the rich kikes are not retarded enough to send their own children

You should get the golden goy award.

Remember to sage!

no muslim is innocent

>helping out in Katrina
>lied
If he wasn't killing sandniggers I don't care.

>innocent women and children

Best you can do is ask to not be recommended but if someone takes it upon their self to fill out the paperwork and it gets approved you have no choice but to accept.

1: There is no such thing as an innocent Muslim. Every single one of them deserved to die.
2: There is no better way to slaughter animals than from a distance.

Chris Kyle was a hero, but he was also damaged goods. Guy was a compulsive liar, it's a coping mechanism.

Woah edgy! Op is an absolute madman.

>implying at least 50% isn't going to our shekel overlords

Who lives by the gun, dies by the gun.

>infringes upon multiple IPs.
say it with me:

FAIR

He who lives by the muslim, dies by the muslim.

kek

How does it feel to be used as a pawn to protect opium production?

He didn't kill people, he killed sand niggers; do you have any idea how fast they fuckin' breed?

>Kill 500 innocent women and children

idc i signed up to kill people

Right for the wrong reasons
He was a maniac he had to be put down like the stray dog he was

Well, at least you are aware of what's going on.

Carry on.

i'm glad the Sup Forums intellectuals were able to enlighten me

That sounds sarcastic so...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_production_in_Afghanistan

>In July 2000, Taliban leader Mullah Mohammed Omar, collaborating with the United Nations to eradicate heroin production in Afghanistan, declared that growing poppies was un-Islamic, resulting in one of the world's most successful anti-drug campaigns. The Taliban enforced a ban on poppy farming via threats, forced eradication, and public punishment of transgressors. The result was a 99% reduction in the area of opium poppy farming in Taliban-controlled areas, roughly three quarters of the world's supply of heroin at the time. The ban was effective only briefly due to the deposition of the Taliban in 2002.

Factor in that the Bush family was involved in drug smuggling during Iran-Contra and it really is obvious the real reason we invaded Afghanistan.

I mean, I think joining the military because you possess the urge to kill people is probably one of the best reasons to do so. But I also think it valuable you know what you're actually fighting for.

RARE!

yeah he killed alot of future jihadis
problem?

yeah you don't have to believe me or anything but right now currently there are like no opium fields in trashcanistan we burned them all down

we are actually having huge problems with them IMPORTING heroin because this is a nation of drug addicts

any opium field seized is taken back and burned down as opium is one of the main financiars of AQ

pic related

Truth for a second: Chris Kyle was a compulsive liar who made up tons of shit that never actually happened, including military awards that he never received.

I will always defend the killing of muslims.
Period.

> Kill 500 innocent women and children who never did anything to you and are simply protecting their homeland from invasion
> All while hiding safely like a mile aways protected by 20 soldiers

>Humanitarian

Interesting to get a firsthand perspective.

What province are you in?

The most recent data I can find says that in 2013-2014 there was still a 7% increase in production and at peak levels, though many provinces were poppy-free.

unodc.org/documents/crop-monitoring/Afghanistan/Afghan-opium-survey-2014.pdf

(page 60 is the relevant chart)

It seemed to me from what I read there have been some "efforts" to cut back on production, but they were more for show than an actual attempt to.

I mean if the Taliban could eradicate production by 99% in a single year, why is production increasing despite our efforts?

Pretty tacky memorial desu senpai

t. tanned American