Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AoQXwbEBgHc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regulation_17
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its only a meme country because you canadians made it that way

i know that feel bro

you can redeem yourself by establishing a coup against trudeau's regime

>Be me
>successfully avoided being born during the most bloody years in all human history
>literally born during the most peacefull time
>for the first time Europe is united, no wars between each state
>finally peace
>rapefugees start flooding

JUST

i can feel the pain bro

>Be me
>Living in a country that's only slightly a meme country
>Cunts trying to take away my comfy life in the UK
>cunts fail
>we vote to leave the EU
>fuck yes
>Cunts come back telling me that they're angry about leaving a dying EU
>want to take away the comfy UK again
>no trust me, we'll have the pound
>no no no, never mind when we told you we'd base the economy on an industry that crashed
>FREEEEEDOM
>want some rapefugees
>turn my country into a police state
>fucking kill me

Everything is a meme, plebbit, memes are ideas

KEK

>one chance
>born in a country where we use trash bins to put used toilet paper with shit in.

I feel your pain, brother. I stand and suffer with you.

good to know friend. Have you been arrested for turning your dog into a nazi as a joke yet? Or had your children taken away because of the trusted person system or what ever they call it?

Don't tell anyone but I'm harbouring an extremely dangerous air rifle in my loft.

>one chance at life
>born in USA
>live in the greatest state

FEELSGOODMAN.png

[spoiler]>still spend hours on Sup Forums[/spoiler]

You fucking savage. You don't even have a license? Mind you, at least you don't drink at a football game, do you?

N-n-n-n-n-n-no sir, I've never secretly smuggled a few small cans into a football game.

Hermano

One chance...
>Jumps the wall
Hello freedom!

good, can't have you enjoying the game now? Can we?

>literally born at the worst time to be a straight white male in the USA

>one chance
>gook

>one chance
>born in this shithole

>the wall jumped me
>to comfy to go back

>have ancestors who were badass fur traders, soldiers, and missionaries, conquering a whole continent and bringing the word of God to the Indians, known throughout North America for being excellent diplomats, stopping conflicts wherever they go
>they take a frigid inhospitable land that's frozen for 6 months of the year and through pure ingenuity and force of will gradually turn it into a cornucopia that all the dead-eyed savages of the earth dream of getting the chance to set foot in
>meme country

youtube.com/watch?v=AoQXwbEBgHc

I live in a meme country where people are taxed to death and the leader is a feminist.

>have ancestors who were badass fur traders, soldiers, and missionaries, conquering a whole continent and bringing the word of God to the Indians, known throughout North America for being excellent diplomats, stopping conflicts wherever they go
>they take a frigid inhospitable land that's frozen for 6 months of the year and through pure ingenuity and force of will gradually turn it into a cornucopia that all the dead-eyed savages of the earth dream of getting the chance to set foot in
>all it takes is one election to turn it into a meme country
Fix'd that for ya

Jesus. How bad does your washroom smell?

>Be me
>Born in times of social decay
>Neolibtards are in charge
>Poor as a child
>Populists take over
>Middle class in highschool
>"ALL MEN ARE RAPISTS"
>"LGBTAPD´4123_t$"$& ARE NORMAL PEOPLE"
>Goverment shits on my faith daily
>Potato Francis appears
>Now everyone was always a "devout and faithfull catholic"
>2015
>Only ONE good choice
>Is the least voted
>Balotage
>People fall for the most stupid promises ever
>Liberals take over the country
>Now i'm almost high class
>but have to hear bullshit from both sides over and over again

No wonder why the forefathers and the pope never came back to visit this country. It's full of two faced bastards

>one chance
>born in the greatest country on the planet

>one chance
>born a shitposter

No one cares you fucking retard

your country is shit because it's filled with retards and the genetic trash of the shittest parts of europe

>I'm almost high class

You were always and always will be less than dogshit

>One chance in life.
>Born Autistic, race-mixed mutt with ADHD
JUST!

>One chance in life

>Born just in time to cuck Germany out of their pan-European Reich for a third time

feels fucking great

At least you're white.

>one chance
>born in the heart of darkness as a white male

>born once

>born a citizen of the most powerful country is history
>white, intelligent and parents are top %10
>can do literaly anything that I want
>choose to shitpost on Sup Forums and worry myself about elections and politics

Feels okay man.

>>turn my country into a police state
whats wrong with this?

WE

>once chance
>gook in canada

>one chance
>first world
>no islam, no brown people
>99% homogenous

>one chance
>born a goy

kill me.

umm, racist much?

Please keep it that way nip, don't follow our mistakes.

>one chance
>born into the greatest country God ever created
>get to see President Trump Make America Great Again

>leaf

>Be American.
>One shot at life.
>Get shot.

Where's yours?

> once chance
> america

i'll take it, better than canada

>one chance

Meh, at least I am able to watch my animus and play based nip games without the horrendous dubs. Also honorary white. Feels gud.

>One chance
>Born in a meme country
>Continue to shitpost anyway
>Next life because we exist in a level 3 multiverse
>Born in a meme country again
>Continue to shitpost
>mfw I exist only to shitpost

> Canada of all fucking places complaining about being a meme country

This is the first time I've seen a legitimate example of white privilege
You don't even know that fucking feel, you legitimate-and-useful-imperial-colony-that-has-only-recently-fallen-on-hard-times

> mfw this faggot is dutch

lucky

>One chance
>Not born into upper middle class white America

jdimsa

>born in 96
>not 76
i was so close to having the perfect life. i was born in the u.s. and whatnot. sure i was poor but luxuries were affordable back then anyway. all the good 90s show are a blur in memory because i was too young to remember the details.

>one chance
>probably going to be alive to witness the beginning of The Happening
>have to wait in uncertainty for maybe decades
>maybe the happening will be tomorrow

>only-recently-fallen-on-hard-times

we're not even in hard times, bro, we're just butthurt that the rest of Sup Forums thinks we're all retarded.

>Canada
>White

Fuck off leaf. Nobody cares.

. . . jesus christ, kid.

Then it could take just one election to fix it

Jackpot, niggers.

>Be me
>White 6'1, broad shoulders, symmetrical face, higher than average IQ
>Continually fail at everything in life despite years of studying, lifting and working on myself

Fuck, I can accept failure, but wasting 1% genetics really pisses me off, almost wish I had been born in the states so I would've had a gun to kill myself with earlier.

>born in America
I just feel like person, you foreign fucks are the ones who always fucking make me conscious of my Americaness. I fucking hate hyper-nationalist Murrica fucking mongrel faggots. I only see race and nothing more because race is all that truly exists. I respect other White cultures insomuch as I fucking want them to respect my White European descent American culture. Aside from that I do not even fucking feel "American" I just feel like a person of human/White/European/Aryan descent.

>one chance
>born half emu
>no chance
>that's whatcha got

I find it infinitely hilarious that two of the twenty seven 'refugees' sent to Japan ended up gang raping someone.

WE WUZ EUROPEEAN N SHIIIET

>be me
>live in a shit country
>be italian/portuguese 'white'
>ugly people everywhere
>rich parents
>neet and will remain so, no need to work
>girlfriend, almost getting married
>rich people are blue pilled and pro cultural marxism
>gated community too gay
>red pilled people are ugly middle class pardos
>shitpost all day

>i know what truly exists
>somehow have ability to objectively understand through limited sensory organs
>i arbitrarily choose to believe race to be something that truly exists
>only race exists though because shut up fucking idiot

>once chance at life
>born in america
>ancestors were french canadians who were kicked out by the bongs

wew lad, dodged a bullet there

>Meme country
Time to get off the internet and go outside faggot

You're me except for the gf part, how the hell you going to marry being neet?

The funny thing is that this is a very American post.

Louisiana?

lol yeah.

>one chance
>born in a HUE country

Does your family still speak French?

no, my grandparents were the last generation to. Also the first one to actually learn english. I know a little bit, but not enough to actually hold a conversation

Op you can turn it all around by not sucking dog dicks like your average leaf.

That's too bad, Louisiana French is a very rare dialect. I'm surprised to hear your grandparents didn't know English though. How is the situation with the French language in Louisiana?

>one chance
>born in most powerful nation that has ever existed
>born into most comfy & peaceful time to be alive
>don't have to work 18 hours a day to afford moldy bread and rotten cabbage
>don't have to fight aristocrats' wars if I don't want to
>live in 98.9% white city (rest are native americans that I've literally never seen out in public)
>steadily rising out of poverty thanks to hard work
I don't take it for granted bros

>How is the situation with the French language in Louisiana?

dead lol. Around the 30s, there was a big push to teach all the cajuns here english. Like I said, my grandparents generation grew up speaking french, so they had english basically beat into them. they had a welsh knot sort of system at school, where they were hit for saying anything in French. And it got to a point where french was like this barbarian language they were ashamed of, so they didnt really pass it on. And now, theres this big effort to save it because they want to commercialize it for tourist shekels. I mean, we can learn french again I guess, but cajun french is a very different language.

eternal anglo strikes again

Fallen on hard MEME times, then.

You cannot dispute that Weed Man is a faggot of the highest order reputationally, if not economically.

Meanwhile the entire reason for my country's founding is Anglos trolling Stroopwaffles, we got re-founded in 1965 because Malays thought we were Jews, we doubled down on the misconception by literally making Israel our greatest ally, and you think Germany has it bad with retarded Muslim/Poo immigrants? They're literally 40% of our population.

The only reason we don't get ribbed is because our one party state suppresses all negative headlines so the average Sup Forumsak has nothing to use as reagents for meme magik. Our unfree press is the one defence we have.

The Anglos literally tried to do the same thing in Ontario and in the Canadian West but were fortunate enough to have Quebec (which actually used to defend the rights of Francophones in other provinces back in the day) in the picture so it was stopped after a few years (and it was resisted in the years it was enforced). There's a bit on wikipedia over here for the Ontario one:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regulation_17

I can imagine how harsh the Anglos would be in the absence of a large province to oppose Anglicisation

Girls are inferior and if you can push the right buttons on them, that's it.
Keep some stupid dream alive with them, never give it, distance her from it then push her back into it. Do it and any stupid girl will stay with you.

>one chance
>born a straight, white, male. forced to go to a school full of black people where i am one of, and i shit you not 14 white people including staff

Why are you still alive again and why if you are still alive have you not moved already, are you some kind of masochist?

Sorry to hear that. I wouldn't wish that upon anyone, stay safe man.

i grew up in the darkness, ive been molded by it

yeah, I heard about how the quebecs were basically IRA tier before

>Like I said, my grandparents generation grew up speaking french, so they had english basically beat into them.
Glorious. I wish we could do the same today.

>one chance
>born in a marxist white minority country
My grandparents didn't leave Europe for this shit.

What you see is a natural state of humanity. The prolonged peace we had in the first world is entirely unnatural, sustained only by the elites. Everybody became pussified and getting wiped by the people who were born ito the real world.

I bet 80% of you fuckers would not even go to war, even if your direct family will be in danger.

You are literary relive Zardos or that stupid experiment with mice.

Human need conflict and competition, something big to live and fight for other than sitting on his ass and consuming shit all day.

>My grandparents didn't leave Europe for this shit.

yeah, they left to escape the Nuremberg trials you fucking kraut!

Go eat your blin. You are too depressed.

Just move to Alaska. You will still technically live in your country, but as an American. Only if Trump wins though

Shit, I go on worldstar every now and then. I've only adopted the darkness.

>Not wanting to be born in the early 40's in US, so you can taste victory, party through the 60's and have anything and everything you want when you want it.