What's the best method of execution and why is it the electric chair?

What's the best method of execution and why is it the electric chair?

Other urls found in this thread:

tdcj.state.tx.us/death_row/dr_executed_offenders.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lfsMMVgIToA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I honestly think firing squad is underrated.

Probably the quickest most humane way to put someone down, and also one of the cheapest.

US spends too much on drugs for lethal injection and it gets botched far too often which makes the death penalty look bad.

Firing squad is better desu

firing squad or guillotine

Hanged, Drawn, and Quartered is by far the most superior execution method and really cheap too.

Melania's RNC speech

Chopping block is most appealing to me desu

Put someone in a room and pump all the oxygen out

Because Fred Leuchter says so.

Guillotine is great. Best execution method by far.

Lethal injection if done right though with the right drugs really is more humane though...

You're all set and then your asleep in a minute without even realizing it.

Needs to be perfected and all this shit about the sale of the drugs necessary for it to be squashed. Literally use force if people want to be massive cunts like Europe is.

Because when jolts of current rush through a nigger's body, nothing excites the self more.

Argon/helium chamber, not that I agree with the death penalty except for jihadists. Those should be faced with firing squad though.

Firing squad, unless they shoot you with pellet guns

Cut out the middle man. Directly into a shredder/incinerator combo machine. Death and disposal in one.

Kek remember on the Green Mile when the guy didn't wet the sponge before putting it on the guy's head

I heard that the problem with this method is the psychological toll on the executioners if I'm not mistaken.

The best way is euthanasia. Same result but least psychologically stressful on the executioner.

But seriously the death penalty should only be reserved for people who have done unspeakably horrific murders where there is no doubt about their guilt.

>needs to be perfected

Or you know, just give them anethesia till their heart stops its not that complicated

>Guillotine is great. Best execution method by far.

A FUCKING FROG

no

Firing squad is also inefficient. Best to just get one guy that doesn't mind shooting someone once.

Stoning, so the whole community can participate.

The way firing squad is done is use of blanks so you don't have to know if you shot a real bullet that killed that man

I don't think lethal injection is more humane. Perhaps it causes less pain, but morally it feels very perverse. Firing squad feels more honest and honorable.

With lethal injection, it feels like the society doesn't want to admit it's actually killing someone. There's no blood, no loud shots, just a quick dose of a drug and that's it. It's also strange how doctors are involved in the process.

Firing squad is more honest. With injection it seems like they're ashamed to actually be doing it.

Gassing with sexy girl fart gas.

You can feel the difference between a blank and a live round.

I prefer death by fire.

Bonfires forever

Aye. I gotta advocate for what's a great french invention.
We last oiled that guillotine in 1977. Could use some practice.

A beheading or hanging doesn't waste a bullet.

Death by Monster girl

Taiwan anesthetizes prisoners and then shoots them in the back of the head.

I'm against the death penalty but the lengths the US goes to in order to conduct and procure drugs for lethal injection seem pretty retarded compared to this. I don't think killing someone humanely is the rocket science it's been made out to be.

then why is lethal injection botched so often but euthanasia is actually painless?

why don't they just euthanize the criminal first then give the lethal drugs?

Death by living burial, anyone?
Bonus points if they dig the grave themselves.

What the hell is wrong with hanging? Classic, easy, cheap, and a lot more dignified than being fried/pumped full of drugs in a chair. You should at least have the right to request execution by hanging.

It only feels perverse if you think theres a chance that the person being put down is innocent. Thats why you only use it for cases of mass murder and terrorism.

If the fucker is a Jihadi who murdered people or some cunt who went on a shooting spree then I dont see the problem. They are dogs who need to be put down.

Best method: lock up to seat, add IV slow dipping saline dilute for water source, add audio and tactile stimulators to force subject to never sleep, watch him suffer till heart failure.

hypoxia, look up some training videos, looks pretty comfy

Crucifixion.

>They are dogs who need to be put down.

What makes you think you have the moral authority to make a statement like this? Many modern jihadists embody a noble and traditionalist ideal of heroism, especially suicide bombers.

Death by snu snu

Double shots, alcohol + a shot of a big gun

> a lot more dignified
> subject shits and pisses himself in public, terribly-looking face
And then failure rates are not low enough.

French really nailed it

Pretty painless, cheap, almost impossible to fuck up.

Take half a million of the smelly goat fuckers into your country and see if you still feel the same way Kim

WHY THE FUCK SHOULD WE BE HUMANE TO THE CONDEMNED? YOU DONT GET THE DEATH PENALTY WITHOUT BEING A MONSTER.

why dont they lock you in a room with a 44magnum and 1 bullet?

kill yourself or be tortured

If you've ever had an electric shock you can imagine that the Electric Chair is not painless. I'd much rather have a gunshot to the back of the head.

But jihadists were only seen as heroes by others jihadists.

Its expected that their enemies would want him dead

>Suicide bombers
>Noble and heroic

Pick one.

>Many modern jihadists embody a noble and traditionalist ideal of heroism, especially suicide bombers.

if we're being objective here it takes courage to suicide bomb

fuck your conservative shilling

lethal injection is gay
best are firing squad and hanging

Just replace the oxygen in the room with CO2. They will just pass out and then die. Also you can't really fuck it up.

>it takes courage to suicide
No. Those sand niggers would be much more respectable if they blew up a bomb and then started shooting until they got shot back.

They are cowards.

Atomic vaporization. Dr.Manhattan your way straight to hell.

Not if you think you're going to be rewarded by doing so. If a suicide bomber truly believes they'll be given 72 virgins and eternity in heaven then is it really courageous?

I'm completely serious. Read Metaphysics of War by Evola and you'll see why.

dead by starving crocodiles to pedos, hanging rope to everyone else

This.

Maroon them on a deserted island with a gun.

I think we need to use catapults. Lethal, entertaining, cheap.

Give the defense atty 1 queen size mattress to put anywhere downrange as a landing pad. Thats your 1 chance at an appeal.

Yes. They abandon the false wordly pleasures of the Earth and strive for the fulfillment of God's will and perfect divine joy in His presence.

HOW HAS NO ONE BROUGHT UP GLADIATORIAL FIGHTING YET

Firing squad normally has five people shooting, 4 blanks, and one bullet
None of them know which one has the bullet
These problems have been solved generations before us by better men

Guillotine
>cheap
>quick
>anyone can perform it
>virtually impossible to fuck up
>probably doesn't hurt too much

I think the frogs did something right

This. Get all the death penalty felons together, and have them fight to the death. Last man standing gets to live another few years, and fight in next gladiator fight as the reigning champion!

Blood sport is sick and barbaric.

If someone is on death row there should be a random day that someone sneaks inside their cell and spooks the shit out of them so they get a heart attack.

This. Also no cost to reload, and only requires one operator.

>YOU DONT GET THE DEATH PENALTY WITHOUT BEING A MONSTER.

Or well, you know, all those guys that were later found innocent after being executed.

No true white male is for the death penalty. It's too expensive and too imprecise. A true white man is for life in prison because it's cheaper, you can still let the innocent man out if it comes to that, and 23 hours of isolation per day is a better punishment than death. Death is a release from all your Earthly problems and it only is a punishment if you believe in hell.

By the way, if anyone is interested, here's a list of the last words of people executed in Texas over the past few decades:

tdcj.state.tx.us/death_row/dr_executed_offenders.html

Funny how so many are praising Jesus all of a sudden.

Edgy Canadians, please.

Public Flaying obviously.

Not necessarily. Violence is the law of nature.

Because it is an incentive to commit crime for the glory and fame.

Agreed

swift, humane, and dramatic

>23 hours of isolation per day is a better punishment
93.4% of Sup Forums disagree with this statement.

Made me lol

I would say put death row inmates into gladiatorial combat and the winner is allowed to live, but he loses his US citizenship, and he never comes back within the walls that will protect out country.

>for life in prison because it's cheaper
You are fucking retarded.
Execution is MUCH cheaper than keeping fucker alive in highest-security prison for decades.

Crime would fucking plummet if this was a option.

no company wants to supply the chemicals.
i vote for youtube.com/watch?v=lfsMMVgIToA

The best method had been determined to be noble gas and/or asphyxiation due to oxygen deprivation. Testing done on animals showed that they never saw it coming when they were smothered by hydrogen. Carbon monoxide and dioxide both had negative side effects (suffering), but an animal exposed to hydrogen, after coming to, never even knew what happened to them. A human in a hypobaric chamber doesn't even realize they're close to passing out or dying.

Watch "How To Kill A Human", some BBC documentary. It's pretty insightful. Some people think suffering is part of the punishment, but I think this emitters the victim and their family. I think "getting over it" and moving on with their life is the most important thing for them, since they can pass their subtle negative emotions on to those around them if they're not careful. It's important that these criminals are pruned from society so they cause no more damage, but that they're pruned in the most efficient manner possible with no fanfare, no gory spectacles. It's nor the public display Tha prevents people from committing theur crimes, it should be enough that they know they will be disappeared and that will be that. Just kill them and throw them down a hole.

firing squad. 5 rifle rounds hitting your heart all at once

Everyone that didn't say guillotine is dead wrong and should be executed via flamethrower.

The reason execution is so expensive is because the trial for a capital case is more expensive. Much bigger deal I guess. The actual punishment in execution is cheaper than life imprisonment.

>implying impalement isn't

They are still human beings. Even if there's is a 1% chance that the guy doesn't deserve the death penalty or was not actually guilty, you need to take precaution. And there are bunches of cases like that. They still have families. Look up that page of the Texas death row where they publish every inmates last words. Stop being an edge lord

what if she is a TENTACLE monster girl

It's the appeals. They get like six thousand appeals.

Guillotine. A bit messy, but very efficient, effective, and economic.

Not being edgy, I'm absolutely serious.
It costs nothing to make a man dig a hole and then bury him in it.
If I was being edgy I would have suggested the Egyptian rock crush.

That scene was so fucking overdone. I hated that little faggot who didn't wet the sponge so much though

>but that they're pruned in the most efficient manner possible with no fanfare, no gory spectacles
You could charge people to atch the executions.

A lot of people would pay for it

unless the blade is dull

>Giving the state the power to kill.

Good livestock.

I say we drop them into a meat grinder naked feet first.
>painful
>slow
And the meat that comes out the other end can be fed to poor people.

>Death is a release from all your Earthly problems and it only is a punishment if you believe in hell.

This. If I were a kiddy rapist or something terrible, I'd rather be executed than live in prison.

Do you know how fucking exepensive it is to run a court? With execution you gotta run the trial for years because the punishment cannot be reversed. With a jailing it's cheaper because you don't have to be %120 sure that they did it.