A perfect world doesn't exis

A perfect world doesn't exis....

A perfect world doesn't exis-

Make Russia a confederation, do something with North Korea, glass UAE and we're talking.

Remove Peru, unify subsaharan Africa into 4-5 large countries, attach Canada and Mexico somehow

America may be terrible, but it's a hell of a lot less worse than China and Russia running the show. Especially because they would inevitably enter into a cold war themselves.

Reminder that Britian only fought jungle people with sticks and whenever facing a worthy opponent they always got BTFO

Hans you really ought to learn to stay quiet, Germany is in no position to be lecturing about fighting worthy opponents and winning.

They actually lost against some tribes.

Remove Uruguay :^)

You do realize that without American intervention you would have gotten blown the fuck out as well? know your place anglo subhuman

Shut up, Africa.

Ooh would we? And how exactly would you have crossed the channel, with fishing boats? It's not like we asserted aerial and naval superiority before the Americans entered the war, is it? Oh wait. We did. Worst case scenario we would have withdrawn from the war and pursued peace, just like Uncle Adolf wanted in the first place. He knew he couldn't invade and hold onto Britain, it's a floating natural fortress, you silly little Germ. German history is just sporadic fits of autism before being slapped down.

You fucking Krut, We commanded the world, not a man moved without Britannia's permission. Have fun being part of a confederation of states that has achieved little of note on the world stage.

>flag
>we
cringe supreme

Have some pride you post modern cunt

>Poo Peeland still exists

>colonial larping

yikes

Brazil still exists. China still exists. Canada still exists. France still exists.

We repelled a small army of trained Brits from Buenos Aires with boiling water and a ragtag group of mestizos twice

yeah and look what that got you

Buenos Aires used to be one of the richest cities in the world just over 100 years ago

>the without USA you’d be speaking X language meme

tbf Australia and New Zealand would have been thoroughly BANZAI'D without America

Well mate, My family have served and fought for the empire for centuries its in my blood and I want let a new flag and current politics allow the memory and sacrifice millions have made in the struggle for the Anglo world, even if its just in my neck of the woods eh. further more just because you are granted independence doesn't mean a millennia of culture and achievements should be aside for a "clean slate"

You missed sw'*den

Won't*

>saving screenshots

thumbnails I meant to say haha

>Removes US but allows Germany to stay

>Make Russia a confederation
What is even point of that? Might as well just split.

good posts

bad posts