>5-13yo
>walk to school, maybe mummy drives me if I'm lucky
>turn 14
>buy used 50cc scooter to zip around town
>turn 16
>buy my first car with help from dsd
>now 23
>still have never had to use public transportation
It seems super fucking annoying to build your life around a schedule instead of just doing whatever you want whenever you want

Jail? What for? Did you look into the eyes of a woman or something? You know you can't look into a woman's eye cuz that's considered rape in Canada. Or did you refuse to bend over willingly to the Islamist refugees? This is the ultimate crime in Canada.

JUST

I miss using public transportation. Dealing with traffic or idiot drivers is more annoying and stressful.

buses have schedules in the first world???
i didn't know that

>tfw have to get a clogged bus to get a clogged metro

When I use to take the bus alot, it wasn't that bad if you weren't getting at busy times. Plus you can have a snooze. Car is still more convenient and faster.

lel i'm a unicuck who takes the bus (but I got the pass which is included in the tuition (which is free for me :^)))

based same here

although it's not entirely free for me, I have to pay only 30%

Do busses come whenever they want in Mexico? Most busses here come every 10-15 minutes or every 30 min when it's late and every 10 when it's busy

Don't they force you to pay/get the pass even you could easily walk or drive?

>9am

in my city they do, the bus i normally take it can pass like 1 hour between buses in rush hours

My town is like 95% white but the buses are always crammed full of Paki international students while you hardly see them anywhere else. It's uncanny. You'd swear you were in Brampton.

I still have to wake up at 6 because i have to finish some stuff desu
Are the busses at least big or are they packed everytime?

>received my first paycheck a few weeks ago
>forever a wagecuck

pic rel is a normal bus, some lines are full almost all the time, and some only in rush hours

at least they are free for students and old people

Do you have to travel a lot using the bus? I only have to get to a train station using the bus, the bus is usually bearable because the bus stop I'm usually at is one of the first ones so I always have a seat available but the metro in Amsterdam and the train during rush hours are always full and it's uncomfortable standing next to someone so close

Also pic related is the bus I have to board every day

>build your life around a schedule
Only if you have shitty bus lines that arrive like once an hour

they are shitty because few people need them. because they are shitty by definition.

I order a taxi at 10am. I work long hours but it's still better than taking a bus to fucking McDonalds

Around here the public transport is good enough that I don't even need a driver's license

>tfw saved so much money up over the years I no longer require a big paycheck

I could walk away and live abroad for a few years with whatever I've saved. I don't do it because I have responsibilities at home.

>working

>have 80k in stocks, bonds, and REIT's
>only 2k in crypto

Who else /missed the boat/ here?

You'll get another chance once it falls again

i missed the boat as well, now i am just praying for the bubble to burst for nothing more than to entertain me.

>Only if you have shitty bus lines that arrive like once an hour
Welcome to America. I drive to work because I have a shitty car my parents pay the insurance on and sometimes use, and the bus I'd have to transfer to only runs once an hour. Driving takes a third of the time and the costs are about the same at the moment. I hope to move somewhere that's better serviced next year, but it's hard to find around here, even though it's actually a pretty densely populated place.

Shouldn't have built cities for cars ťbh

>Driving takes a third of the time
so driving is better than taking a bus. what are you complaining about again? that you have a shitty car?

what is your divide on stocks bonds and reits?

10% REIT
15% Canadian stocks
25% Canadian bond ETF(federal, municipal, provincial, corporate, short and long term)
15% International stocks
25% 3x leveraged US stocks, thank you based Trump
10% 8x leveraged volatility derivatives