MARVEL BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=O6G7ontRInU

Has Marvel's alienation of it's audience truly effected them negatively?

As much as I like the points he's making and his videos in general, I don't like him very much. Guy seems like one of those eternally vigilant dudes with a chip the size of Manhattan on his shoulder, making a normal discussion nigh impossible.

Why is Weird Al dressed like Bret Hart?

I thought this was going to be another liquid shit please watch my channel youtube thread but this comment made it all worth it.

>Razor
Literally who?

Why do they have barcodes on their shirts?

>Fuck Marvel
>Fuck the company that can buy and sell us faster and better than Warner Bros ever could

>Marvel
You mean Disney, right?

So WB knows how much each of their products is worth. They have to wear shirts with barcodes on them until the nanotech tattooing technology catches up.

To mimic a comic cover.

That's sill though. Maybe I've been desensitized by my digital collection, but comics don't necessarily need barcodes on the front.

They all look like bitter cunts regardless.

At this point, I think Marvel (through the help of the almighty Mouse) really is more powerful than DC.

They don't, but people know what it means.

You-sa point makes no sens-y!

> At this point, I think Marvel (through the help of the almighty Mouse) really is more powerful than DC.

Why do people act like Marvel being owned by Disney somehow means something, but DC being owned by Warner Bros still makes them a genuine comic book company?

The guy doesn't seem like a pleasant person to be around. Like someone who's always on the alert for dissent in order to bash it down. I don't care so much if he's right or wrong, but he doesn't have to be a cunt about it.

Disney is Zeus, Warner Bros is Dionisius.

I love how salty they all seem.

While I like Razorfist, it seems like he's more content on being "controversial" rather than "insightful". Like he just wants eternally bat at the hornet's nest that is the internet

It's a good way to get views, that's for sure.

They grew up with DC being owned by WB so it's more acceptable in their minds.

Most of his "reviews" aren't even reviews so much as a tirade about how he doesn't like something and about how much he hates people that like it and how they have shit taste.

He bitches about New Vegas being too "too hard" but turns around gloat about how Super Return of the Jedi for SNES was the best game for it. I like how he gives games like duke nukem the bill of health when not taking itself seriously, but literally goes into "no fun allowed" frenzy when reviewing MGR.

He bitches about Anime "stealing" from French Sci-Fi & gets super butt hurt over Wither 3's Plagiarism, meanwhile sucking George Lucas dry despite that he stole from French Sci-fi & Samurai Films.

He's a faggot, & a admitted contrarian. He's Sup Forums encapsulated into an awful, AWFUL human being.

this picture is fake as your grandma's new tits.

Reported for advertisement

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think his point of contention with NV was that
A) it was buggier than an anthill
B) that you couldn't talk to every NPC (most were generics with only one line of dialogue and nothing else).

While I can't say much about the bugs, other than it crashed for me on the first install, but worked like a dream on the other two-three--he is a retard concerning the NPCs.

Instead of having every character have a dialogue tree, and in doing so making everyone a shallow line-spouting robot, they opted for a select number of well-crafted NPCs, and a lot of background ones. Interesting how he didn't bitch about Fallout 3 doing it first. Maybe it's because that's a Bethesda game, and he sucks that Elder Scrolls dick.

The blowback from """"""fans"""""" over hail hydra is actually the dumbest thing I've seen in years.

If you want to use it as an overall criticism of how The Big Two handle storytelling, then go ahead, that's fine. But if you really, really believe that this will stick, then you've barely ever read comic books.