Be Hillary

>Be Hillary
>Run one of most expensive, most sophisticated campaigns of all time
>Tons of celebrity endorsement
>The entire media shills for you 24/7
>You're "Historic"
>Dozens of fictional female presidents have been intentionally based on you specifically to prime the public into accepting you as president
>And despite all this, despite having every advantage that a politician could ever ask for
>You're behind in the polls
>You're just barely hanging on against a non-politician who is spending one tenth as much money as you are

JUST

Sadly, she will win. Shes been chosen by the elite. It pains me.

Nah. Trump will win in a land slide.

Can't wait to vote Trump just to stick it to the man, and her at the same time. Hilary and her fraudulent campaign tactics have spurred me to vote for the one candidate that has a chance at defeating her.

She is chosen by the (((elites)))
Trump is chosen by a higher power

yes, she will usher in the dark times for usa, moloch wills it

>JUST

Kek has spoken

is this shopped?

aussie pls go

Kek - destroyer of moloch has spoken

Do something about it you faggot

AMERICA IS GREAT BECAUSE AMERICA IS GOOD

ITS WHAT PLANTS CRAVE

praise kek

DONT TRUST TRUMP WITH NUKE CODES BECAUSE OF TWEETS

DONT TRUST HILLARY WITH NUKE CODES BECAUSE OF STOLEN CLASSIFIED EMAILS, UTTER CORRUPTION

Just like Jeb.

1/10?

try 1/100, he hasn't spent barely any cash compared to her behemoth

Look at how much obongo aged when in office. She would be a skeleton after 1 term

Assange will reveal who's behind the curtain

Kek has spoken

Praise Kek.

have 40 years of right win media demonizing you??

Reality is always the hardest pill to swallow.

Guys, we've been losing this war since the start you just think magically some billionaire is on our side and is going to fight for us and win, you're delustional, or 12
We're fucked unless we start a real, bloody revolution
Water. The. Tree.

Republican primaries are not full of retards like the general

>You're behind in the polls
Now hol' up. Let's see what the polls look like after post-DNC.

KEK VULT

Kek wills it.

>Guys, we've been losing this war since the start you just think magically some billionaire is on our side and is going to fight for us and win
Yeah, why not?

This happens to often. This is much deeper then we give it to be. This thing, this movement, this cannot be just an election. This is a force. This is a power...... Could Trump be Jesus????

It's not about the money, you dumbass, it's about sending a message.

oh fuck ITS REAL

Trump may be jesus. Will kek confirm?

PRAISE HIM

Holy shit, this isn't funny anymore guys. Mods stop playing with us.

its her thats the problem not becasue she is a woman

judge jannine pirro would make a brill prez..she is brutal!

NO YOU

KEK WILL DESTROY ((((((them))))))))

To whom exactly, he has done no redpilling and no one who didn't agree with him does now, you are right tho bc you called me stupid so ur smart n cool

mods have nothing to do with the numbers newfag

>#imwithher is fake trending on twitter, prime for hijack

just proves the only force stronger than money is stupidity

kek

You're going to be so proud...

HOLY

ahhhhhhhhhh

She's just so incredibly bad at public politics. If she'd never married Bill she would be a nobody.

Serious question here guys. Do you think Trump even stands a chance of winning? Like, I'm voting for him, but I'm still worried.

WOWOWOWOWOW

Kek is with this one.

After trump builds his wall, he will reveal he is actually the cool-aid guy in disguise.

PRAISE KEK

Guys Kek vs Moloch 2016 my body is ready. Is Kek behind Trump?

>To whom exactly, he has done no redpilling and no one who didn't agree with him does now
dumbass

wasn't she already involved with watergate before she married him?

Trump will win.

BUILD

THE

WALL

Kek wills it so it shall be done

Its hilarious whats happening. Your country is going to either have a civil war or a golden age of peace.

Most of Sup Forums are teenagers so they won't realize something as subtle as this: but that balloon drop is the reason she's going to win the presidency.

It's a literal physical representation of the massive financial advantage the Clinton campaign has over Trump who only had a VIDEO of fireworks/balloons to end his convention: his campaign couldnt' afford to put on a fancy convention show.

She'll be able to outspend him by 4-1 EASILY.

makes me kek

win-win imo

Kek is truly among us today...

PRAISE KEK

She's just old.
And she is like concentration of all problems in USA and world government, they just don't know how world today works.

Trump had a balloon drop too you dumb nigger.

How fucking much do you think balloons cost?

And I thought this thread wouldn't go anywhere SUDDENLY KEK OUT OF NOWHERE!

PRAISE KEK! HE IS IN THE DUBS!

Trump is Jesus Christ. True, he will save us from ourselves. But, do you remember what Jesus had to go through to save us from our sins?

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

There were balloons, not that it matters. Yeb spent over $100 mil campaigning and look where he is.

>Dozens of fictional female presidents have been intentionally based on you specifically to prime the public into accepting you as president

I can only think of the bitch from Vanquish, what else?

The Pope is the antichrist.

Hillary Clinton is just a demon.

>responsible for how the world is currently
>doesn't know how the world works

Trump will bring optimism, work ethic, pride in one's country, and motivation back to the masses. It's time to rally around each other!

yeah I know right, just like how well Jeb did with all that money

praise kek, godspeed donald

KEK IS WITH US AND WE ARE INVINCIBLE

CHECK EM

Jeb was chosen too.

Anyone watching her acceptance speech? It's terrible. Bernie, Obama and especially Biden absoluetly crushed it. Hillary is painful to listen to, absolutely no charisma.

It's not KEK who is with you, it is THE HOLY SPIRIT. But you may call it KEK if you'd like.

>the president
>the VP
>former president bill clinton
>your daughter
>all have to come out and explain that you're actually a human

does nobody else find this hilarious?

Dubs says it's Kek and not the holy spirit.

Kek works in mysterious ways

shes not a good orator, its always been one of her issues.

I would be pretty pissed if i was interrupted by fans in the audience as much as she is.
who the fuck thinks its chill to start a chant in the middle of someones speech?

things that happen when she (and her inner circle) choose her every decision, action, and word in advance

Guess it's neither then.

Meaning it must be THE ANTICHRIST.

It's the only undoctored photo of hillary in the last 20 years.

She's outspent him by over 30 times across all the battleground states and look where she is.

Look where Jeb is after his millions and millions spent.

They had to to drown out heckling.

Independence day 2, don't know if others

kek continues to grace us with his presence

I fucking hope you guys get Trump. This proven pathological liar should not even allowed to be in public.

It must feel amazing to be able to control a crowd like Trump or Biden can. Trump is not as animated, but he knows how to work a crowd - he lets them chant U-S-A for the perfect amount of time

KEK

KEK LIVES ON MY BROTHERS

Kuwabara, kuwabara

Kek wills it