youtube.com/watch?v=3p9pYErcvro
suffolk.edu/news/66944.php#.V5rQ7lT3bCQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=weASpS7AAZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Sup Forums will take this bait

Im actually excited desu

Yeah on Feb 31st

Gonna be waiting for a while m8

No,new Sage and report for rules violations.

>wait for

Not bait, I'm genuinely excited about our next president

>Being a liberal is against the rules

But I thought Sup Forums hates safe spaces?

What rules have I broken? This is a political discussion on the politics board.

can you give me the definition of liberal

SLIDING

SLIDING

BE AWARE OF SLIDING

HUGE INFO DUMP GOING ON

COLLAPSE, SAGE AND REPORT SLIDING THREADS

IT'S FUCKING ON, LADS

>he thinks Trump has a chance against a sensible candidate

Welp. Welcome to Germany 2, folks. Fuck safety when you can be culturally enriched and politcally correct.

unfortunately you will be waiting forever niggerfaggot

Right wingers love to rail against political correctness but you'll find they're as thin-skinned and sensitive as those they despise.

you mean the thing she will stroke out during?

yeah me too

You know how we can be safe?

Sensible gun control

Me too famalam. Gonna be a fun few months watching pol sperg out as they get hit with reality.

Next Joke

TRUMP FUCKASSS

Yea, Trump is gonna be amazing.

can you give me the definition of sensible gun control

Please refer to

>drumpf supporters actually believe he can win
Hillary just weathered a major scandal without a scratch, she could claim responsibility for 9/11 and not lose at this point

>safety
>codeword for more surveillence

> Requiring criminal background checks on gun owners and gun shop employees.

>Prohibiting terrorist watch list members from acquiring guns

>Mandating that gun-owners tell the police when their gun is stolen

>Concealed carry permits should only be restricted to individuals who have completed a safety training course and are 21 and older

>Concealed carry permits shouldn’t be given to perpetrators of violent misdemeanors or individuals arrested for domestic violence

> post yfw hillary pretty much locked it down.

not posting the one from november 2016

get a timemachine on my level mate

trump won

bernie took half of hillarys votes and gave trump the win

youtube.com/watch?v=WMJFXmm7Ba8

This young woman had the potential to be the next big superstar in the music industry. Her life was taken from her because of guns. You could argue that gun control could have prevented that from happening, but the venue she performed at had a strict no guns/weapons policy. But somehow the gunman had found a way to bring a weapon inside and kill her regardless of that no weapons policy. That nightclub had "gun control", but thanks to shitty security a mildly talented 22 year old girl is now dead.

It reflects on just how useful gun control actually is. No matter how air tight gun control laws end up being in the USA, bad guys are always going to find different ways to get a hold of weapons. They're going to find a way to take innocent lives no matter what.

A few problems with this straight off the bat is that you can be placed on a terrorist watch list without any sort of due process. Another thing is that a lot of places have fucked domestic violence laws where any time there's a domestic abuse call the cops are required to make an arrest.

You seem upset. Did your daddy fuck you? Did you love it?

((Huffington Post))

Really nigger

Huffington poll, November. Clinton leading

mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=3p9pYErcvro

what's a terrorist watch list? are these public records?

I will vote for her but I wouldn't be upset if trump won.

This election means nothing to me desu

>Taken from June

Fuck off you shit posting retard

you not incorrect enough, you should have said arraignment

we would also accept you can't wait until the presidential election is finally decided by Hillary and Trump facing off to the death in Thunderdome

>voting a demagogue in
this whole election is cancer
NO ONE has made any strong points, it's just whimsy ideological bullshit on both sides.

>culturally enriched
literally what does that even mean in the sense of the US, it is pretty much the only thing we do

don't worry scared little manbaby the spooky black and brown people won't be coming to live in sisterfuck county with you and your girlfriend/heifer, as always they'll live in the civilized parts of this nation

AMERICA IS GREAT BECAUSE AMERICA IS GOOD!!!!!!!!

TERRORIST ATTACKS THE NEW NORMAL

what is up with her teeth

>can you give me the definition of sensible gun control

control the gun by aiming it carefully as you shoot it at people who need to die legally

> and gave trump the win

> denial: the motion picture.

As defined by Sup Forums? - anyone who doesn't want to gas niggers.

>what's a terrorist watch list?

thats the list they put all the niggers and jews and political dissidents on before they confiscate their guns and send them to the camps

>Hillary
>sensible candidate
She's an openly corrupt monster who has flip flopped on practically every view she has ever held. Every conservative hates her and tons of liberals hate her. Trump has a serious chance at beating her. If you seriously think Trump's campaign is hopeless then you're a retard who hasn't paid any attention to what has happened over the last few months.

can you show me which parts of this map are "civilized"

Most of those ideas are already laws in place. What you libtards don't understand is that they simply aren't being enforced hard enough to affect criminals and it's only restricting the freedoms of innocents. New laws won't do shit.

Will America end its history with the first female President or will Obama turn out to be the Antichrist and lead the world into a dark age?

im from 2017 ama

all the promises
>livable wages!
>everybody pays taxes!
>jobs!
>anime will be real!
>vending machines will be free!
>fair trade deals! (after being the sworn champion of TPP)

i couldn't help but kek at that segment of the speech

hilary has the establishment backing, the banks, the media etc.

trump supporters are in denial of the very real possibility that he's not gonna win the election

i can't wait to see the salt and the butthurt here when she gets inaugurated, as much as i don't want it to happen

Shitposting and spamming is against the rules. That is what this is.

>very real possibility
>possibility
You do realize that there's a very real possibility for anyone to not win, right? You're making a non-statement.

THE END IS NIGH!!

ENJOY THESE FINAL 102 DAYS OF HETEROSEXUAL MALE DOMINANCE Sup Forums.

IT'LL BE A NEW DECADE BEFORE YOU GET ANOTHER CHANCE AT THE WHITE HOUSE.

MAYBE DON'T OVERREACH SO HARD NEXT TIME EH??

>You're shitposting because I don't like your opinion, ban him!!!
>I can't believe liberals are trying to censor me!!!

People said the exact same shit about Jeb Bush and other establishment backed Republicans and look at what happened. Trump could lose but there's a serious chance that he'll win.

what i'm saying is this place is sufficient an echo-chamber for people to think trump is going to walk it

you think 99% of the general population gives a shit about all her corruption, or even knows about it?

don't be so complacent, she's not going to get imprisoned and she will probably win the election (unfortunately)

true. people also said brexit will never happen and look what happened

i guess my point is not to be so complacent and not to underestimate the ignorance of the general voting population

LEADING BY 9 POINTS. MEME MAGIC OVER FAGGOTS

So when is wikikeaks going to show those Clinton papers that would send her to jail?

think again

>muh super sekret club will put her back in her place XD

There was only one consistent conservative in the race and you guys blew it.
B-but muh MAGA!
Fucking hell, this guy was more to the right than trump, would deport illegals with no touch back policies, and actually had a functioning brain that could logically vivisect Hillary on national TV.
It's fucking embarrassing watching Trump talk on the debate stage. "MUH LIDDLE MARCO"
Still voting for the guy but, damn..
You have to admit that if your IQ is over 130, it's cringy watching him talk sometimes.

It's hard to tell if people give a shit on the internet because the mainstream media is fucking censored and bought out. You think the 200 million dollarydoos only went into her ad campaign? Much of it went into shills, censorship, and Trump rally protestors.

you didnt see the blessed 33 did you

you will see and hill is kill btw

suffolk.edu/news/66944.php#.V5rQ7lT3bCQ

m.youtube.com/watch?v=weASpS7AAZg

Can't wait for her inauguration in prison.

You've completely convinced me.

I'm now a #Clintoris

After all, you'd have to be an utter cunt to support her

Cruz was a cuck. It'd be a repeat of the Biden debate

So, you don't care the corruption, lies, murders, stealing, election rigging?

All of that is conjecture and not actually proven

She's this election's Romney.

Same, She will be the best thing for our the North American Caucus.

Not proven?

Did you not read the emails that were released?

Were you sleep when Bengazi happened?

The laundry list is huge... You think it's all just a bunch of conjecture? Naw, you just don't care. That's what it boils down to. Your fanboyism blinds you from acknowledging the truth... Just as the fanboyism of the Trump camp does the same.

The intelligence and morality in this country has stooped so low we are choosing between the lesser of two criminals.

BFTO in my own thread.

I'm still voting for her, though

That's your right.

This country isn't going to last. People vote on memes, slogans, and catch phrases - not on the facts, the voting, records, the history of the candidates. Real issues are ignored in favor of "gimme dat" or "ur not gettin minez."

The average American is a political moron... 50 years from now we'll be a 2nd or possibly a boarder line 3rd world country. Not because of bad politicians, but because an ignorant populace that continuously elects bad politicians.