>>83288464

Oh Brazil, you never cease to amaze me with your shitty music. Each time it just become worse!

The Goat Fucker Jam

sheeeit i cain't read dune coon runes

I assume its all the same shit:
"this is offensive to Muslims"
"why are you doing this"
"please delete this"
"fuck you we are going to behead you"

lol its blocked in germany

Good thread, I love the comments thanks for reposting again!

Future muslims of here will be like this guy.

Fucking islam

Insult Mohammad.

Best comment ever....

Pussy mother song Bjal and Rqskk Bjal and woe number Allaakat more than tucking Lake mean, there are people barbarians uniform, but what I say is God Aorena torment Viqueque and Ncovk Taatrkos after well and not

Help by posting anti-Islamic truths

WE FOUND THE SECRET WEAPON!
EVERYONE DO THE PASSINHO DO ROMANO (roman's little step) NOW TO STOP ISLAM!

i really want to use sarim al sawarim in an experimental electronic song a la shigeto or flying lotus but i dont know fruity loops well :(

poes law man. i just dont even know if that shits real

That was already done, and by the Arabs themselves.

those cucks just listen to shitty house and techno, i meant good electronic music.

>please
Like they would ever use that word or anything similar to its politeness.

Just when I thought millennials couldn't get any worse...

Fucking kek. Doubt it's a troll.

At least yours are better than the brainwashed fucks of ours.

I love how all the comments that are in English are" plz delet this its our prayer im being very nice" while the ones in arabic are "WHEN ALLAH HAS HIS WAY WITH YOU KAFFER HES GONNA MAKE YOU BURN WHILE HE KEEPS REPLACING YOUR SKIN SO U CAN SUFFRE ETERNAL PAIN."

he needs to make a new video wearing the black durka dress the islam ladies wear.

down voting the kebab upvoting the boys

Also, if they're this upset it might require making similar videos.

Its real, i looked at his channel subscriptions and its all muslim vlogers and youtubers, plus dont underestimate the retardedness of some muslims

What the fuck did I just watch?

I'd get pissed too, looks like a retard dancer.

its about the comments

the point is he's using Adhan or some of that muslim shit and the sand niggers are going wild. the video being retarded is besides the point

Upvote the fuck out of
>لعنك الله ياكافر عذابك يوم القيامه وفي القبر
Maybe the normies will see what assholes mudslimes are. If they bother to translate it.

You were probably added to so many lists by just posting that.

>God damn it Accaffr Amabk the Day of Resurrection in the grave

Sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me?

>Muslims being Muslims

Nuke the towelhead filth out of our planet

>God curse you, O infidel, your punishment will be on Judgement day and in the grave/death
Literally ISIS.

>banned in Germany trough the usual "le copyrights" excuse to not offend the muslim invaders

i dont want to be put on a list, what does it say

>the current year
>this is considered 'dancing'

Just kill me senpai

What did he think would happen? Did he think he was earning cultural enrichment points? Did he think it would stick it to the white man?

Poor little faggo is going to learn a hard truth of the world. I hope he remembers to keep his head.

please do a mob flash dancing this in the main european cities

Not only was it terrible, it didn't even seem like he was good at it.

You are jealous because you can't do the passinho do romano to insult muslims.

I noticed there was a part where he was covering his eyes and his mouth as if he was shocked or scared. A reference to Islamic terrorist victims?

Really makes you think.

>What did he think would happen?
He doesn't.

If you did that the Muslims will probably celebrate by setting off diversity fireworks

kek

I don't want to break the magic, but no, just a random "I'm shy" music lyric lel.