MUH HERITAGE

>MUH HERITAGE

>muh heritage

At least they pride themselves on being American rather than a quarter German

My family has family crest, and know my heritage going back hundreds of years. I bet your family didn't have a last name until industrial revolution.

The only people who don't like heritage are those with none of their own.

>UK has been 95% white for 800,000 years
>US is only 60% after 300 years
Pretty fucking funny

sadly for 4 my brit friend
you wont have a muh heritage
unless you are proud to be a mudshit

This is me :DDDDD
:(

>muh heritage

kek @ Yurop

The difference is, is that white don't pillage and rape. Blacks have yet to advance beyond the way they were ten thousand years ago.

Your sister has a little Muslim in her.

>The only people who don't like heritage are those with none of their own.
That's because they're not offshoot failures that got booted out/rejected from their homeland.

;^)

What was that? You want to give me a taco? But I don't want a taco Seniorita Blanco, I want the Falklands. Oh wait I have those already.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAH!

>implying niggers prowl the streets naked other than ballcaps and shoes

At least Germany is still a country.

Yet the "muh heritage!" nations are the less cucked ones.

Muh

And your sister has a lot of black in her.

>At least Germany is still a country.
Not for much longer it isn't.

That why you have a Muslim nigger president and a 60% white population?

>muh Falklands
oh boy,how will i ever recover?
oh yeah,im not a muslim

>That edit.
I need you to find my sides now, it was your fault.

This is my one and only heritage. Fuck those nancy boy yuros, I love Dixie and I feel responsibility to my ancestors to preserve this county as the domain of white Americans

>Dixie
>White
It's your fault the niggers are here in the first place, Otis

You realize that Europeans are mixed as well? English people have French,Irish, and German ancestry. Southern Europeans often have North African ancestry.. Many people in the the Netherlands have Indonesian or Boer ancestry down the line. There are so many examples of this across Europe.

85%, and culturally, you make us look like Poland

>85%

That's including Hispanics

Dixie whites own the place, always and forever. Carpetbaggers are worse than our non upity niggers, aka pretty much everyone not from an urban center. Andy name isn't Otis.

Most german-brazilians are of recently immigration.

Its more like 1/4, and they didnt mixed.

t. Bavarian-pomeranian german

Really? The fucking bongs are going to talk about heritage of Scottish Americans when they still haven't apologized for the highland clearances but bend over for niggers and muzzles? Get fucked losers

>He thinks mexicans are white

Hey northern hemisphere faggots.

My ancestors beat and raped your ancestors.

Lol, and I get to live in paradise for it.
You cunts really are faggots.

>denying Irish their heritage

The native Irish really are the biggest fucking faggots.

it's annoying when americans say they're irish, german, italian, dutch, etc. they're not. they are american.

>Don't be proud of who your ancestors were or their culture goy, it's uncool. You're just a regular melting pot American.

Yeah America has done some things that we can be proud of, but unless you're Native American your ancestry had to come from somewhere else ~300yrs. ago or earlier. Even Goebbels was half Dutch retards.

Forgot a classic one.

So we're not allowed any of our heritage at all.

I guess we ought to discard all of our fucking holidays aside from independence and president's.

The entire US's heritage is a pretty big fucking mixture from all cultures of the European races.

Trying to deny them this only makes you look like a douchebag. It's literally a non-issue that you're being ass holes about.

White people here like to claim Irish or Scottish ancestry, but odds are 90% of them are krauts. The majority of whites in the US today are descended from someone who spoke German as their native language.

He's clearly a tanned german. stop being a bigoted racist.

Germany would accept Aryan brethren from India with open arms and you know that

We don't eat tacos you fucking idiot.
We eat beef like real men. The highest beef consumption per capita in the world in fact.

And we wash it down with wine and fernet.

He's clearly referring to Britain only being 85% white.

so much denim in the middle east

No one in Argentina have a muh heritage with Germany, what are you talking about?

The only muh heritage here is with Italy.
See, when American and Europeans joke about Argentina wanting to be like Europe is actually a false statement since WE don't want to be like Europeans countries because we don't like many of them, most Argies only cares about Italy. At least porteños, but we are the only relevants so Argies.

A third of the country has German ancestry do you live in a tupper? Third largest Oktoberfest in the world is in Villa General Belgrano

That being said, Italians are indeed the largest group, but not the only one.

go to villa general belgrano,loser

Third part, wich less of the half of them have a muh heritage. So basically no one.

You are not making any sense you retarded nigger.

I... I'm really Irish, right?

>WE WUZ GERMANS N' SHIET

wtf i love argentina now

Fuck you, I love my polish and italian grandparents.

>The only muh heritage here is with Italy.

Man you guys are a mess but we love you anyway.

t. an Italian living in Japan

>WE WUZ ITALIANS N' SHIET
You are doing the same, you stupid divide and conquer kike

Ben has lost it.

I'm not... I don't care about heritage at all... I love my country and I only care about Argentina but pretty much 99% of porteños have a muh heritage with Italy... I never meet anyone who cares about the rest.

Well, that stupid Argie version of tumblr "Taringa" cares about Germany but that's because they are retarded.

>literally saw a huge family of BRs in the train going to Austria yesterday
Worst of all they speak broken german and seem to live there. And holy shit they really act like monkeys.

>tfw ethnically Spaniard
feels good

And you and your sister had Nigel Farage in you

get off pol

Learn to poo in the loo first and maybe they'll consider it.

>mfw Argentina is whiter than me

>American
>Parents are both super liberal fucks
>Actively refuse to tell me my ethnic background because "I shouldn't want to be proud of such things"
I'm debating getting that 23andme thing done, but $100 seems kinda steep.

NAAH WHITES FUCK OFFF

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wow it seems to be half wehrmacht landed there
>Hitler alive!

>pretty much 99% of porteños have a Italian heritage

Portegnos aren't the only Argentinians. In other provinces you could met indios as well as polacos in equal measure.

>tfw of mostly Slavic descent
>tfw sometimes meet eastern Euro immigrants at my work
>tfw a lot of them like to ask about ancestry when I tell them that I've travelled through eastern Europe
>tfw when I mention muh heritage, they're always warmer and really nice to me about it

Maybe it's because I don't fucking meme about it.

im from argentina livin in us, and i can say that the first time i saw a black person i was confused and scared

t. ahmed "quintessentially british" mohammed

The Vikings actually battled against nature and found new lands too. The Danish King even died in an expedition to the North Pole Via Air Balloon.
Vikings are Courageous, and extremely strong, Pulling Reindeer Carcasses over Mountains and rowing across the Ocean, plus today, they don't go and bother people anymore.
Nignogs on the other hand couldn't do any of that, and here they are leeching off Whitey, biting the hand that feeds them.

Shut up fag

Hitler said that America had drained the best and brightest of the folk. The good people left Europe seeking freedom. Only the toughest were willing to go to the frontier.

So America likely has better and purer Europeans at this point than Europe itself, desu.

I mean, just look at yourselves. You're a shithole, while we're about to elect the Emperor.

Sincerely,
DNA test certified pure Germanic American

Make me

Why have vigilante groups not been formed?

Where are the brown shirts?

Why aren't people fighting back?

This triggers the Hindu

How do you have no idea what your mums side was?

Do it just to spite your parents.

They've got no right to hide that from you

Cracked down on aggressively as everyone will see them as Nazis.

Yes. Paternal line determines identity. So said all sane societies in the past.

Decent.

Sauce? I want to hear to audio.

They actually would accept Brahmin.

And just who might be behind this?

Beady-eyed scum, if your flag didn't already give you away, your divisive tactics would've.

MUH HERITAGE

>white don't pillage and rape
>pillage and rape
Alex I'll take "European History in Three Words" for $509

>pure German
There is no such thing, Germans are mixed with the nations surrounding them
>Hitler said
Hitler said America was hopelessly degraded by racial mixing, it's in Mein Kampf

>HOMBRE
*worships sun*
>HEY HOMBRE
*applies warpaint*
>SO YOU SAYIN TO ME, HOMS
*cuts out heart*
>YOU SAYIN
*falls asleep*
.YOU SAYIN WE WAS WHITES AND SHIT?????

That's good, because even though my skin is black I'm descended from Thomas Jefferson through his slave mistress.
>tfw Sup Forums just confirmed me as white

Glory, glory.

Not if your mum is Congolese

consider that when this place was first discovered it was 0% white. 60% is an improvement from the previous state of affairs

>tfw grandparents carpetbaggers
>tfw ancestors died at Gettysburg
>for the wrong side

>despises white americans with a stronger sense of patriotism than any other white people on earth
>is perfectly fine with pakis flooding his country and raping his women
>won't offend the pakis even when they're fucking their wives

My Heritage

>95%
>this includes kikes, potato niggers, and bagpipe niggers

Most Americans don't do this, despite your constant memes. I identify as American, everyone I know who was born here identifies as American.