/patrish/

Hello this thread is for comic book patricians it will also include some little storytimes for plebeians who are hoping to self-improve.

Fellow patricians:

What have you been reading lately? What have you purchased lately? What are your all time favourite comics? Are there any lesser-known comic book publishers you would like to recommend?

Finally, please do not discuss Marvel, DC, or Image in this thread. These publishers are all well-known and popular enough to maintain their own threads.

I am going to storytime the first issue of a personal favourite to get the thread started.

I'm reading some old medieval bestiaries.

But you probably never heard about them, they are turquish not french like most of them.

post a cheeky pic, I love medieval illustrations

Well, that's one way to start an indie comic thread. I just picked up an interesting looking volume at the library, I'll read it and get back to you guys.

Finally read Seconds yesterday, liked the lore of it but O'Malley's style got way too slick and cutesy, the 29 year old main character looked (and acted) like she was 12.

is that the book you picked up? if so you are in for a treat (but might not be able to finish it within the timeframe the library gives you)

There are more issues of 1-800-MICE which I may scan another day.

Here is another short Thurber story

and now for a few Quimby The Mouse strips

Really? It seems relatively short. Also abnormally light for its size. I appreciate the endorsement for it, though.

Without spoiling anything it takes longer to read than you would think, and yeah I know what you mean about it being abnormally light.

Last storytime for now, this is Unattainable by GG

Been reading some deforge lately, big kids was very very good

Not digital but I may have some traces that I did from the pics, for a book that I'm working on. I will put here later when I got my notebook.

;_;7

Crumbboys ww@

I've been reading Providence and Cinema Purgatorio by Alan Moore in Avatar Press and the various Mike Mignola books Hellboy in Hell, BPRD and Abe Sapien from Dark Horse.
That's 5 ongoing books from not big 3. I'm patrician as fuck.

I'll make sure to keep this thread open so I can know which comics to never bother with

Thank you for letting me know to never bother with Hellboy.

Faggot detected.

You don't belong to this thread.