Do you love Japan?

Do you love Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kUFqJGl0EZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes we love

I love china and seeing as there is no discernible difference between any of you guys, I can say yes.

does Japan have cute boys?

I love Japan

No

Do You Love South Korea?

Me love Japan me come to Japan to 秋葉原 to find 2D girlfriend

Please love Japan

not really, except for those snowy rural towns

>no response

Fuck no, and you don't care. You only give a shit about your xenophobic neighbors.

アニメやエロゲだけが
文化は変すぎる

好きなエロゲは?

It's still worse than all of western europe

その花びらにくちづけを
ものべの
まいてつ
屋上の百合霊さん

I don't really know enough of modern Japan to feel qualified to have a particular opinion about it.

No not really to be honest, I dislike a lot of your social values (however they're more akin to laws), I dislike what your culture has turned into, how you treat certain classes shitty for no real reason *cough* Burakumin *cough* Zainichi and of course your inferiority complex when it comes to america in ww2, Not that you japs care about my opinion really

>*cough* Burakumin
Personally I feel so bad for them as it was the social class which was intentionally created by shogunate so that they could make their social system that centuries stable.
But unfortunately, being minorities for centuries had made them, some of them, real minority who is defiant to the majority.
>*cough* Zainichi
Personally I feel so bad for them as they had been actually "Japanese", just the same as Scottish are being UK citizen, but during aftermath of the war they got put in very unsatble situation. Some of them went back to the peninsula and some stayed here, and it's sad some of them had abuse their arbiturary social state as means of crime, and come to be regarded as real outlaws.
So for the reasons mentioned above, it's sad that today those "discrimination" is based on rather the fear than the insult.

I love japan but do japanese love japan? It's pretty suicidal over there, is everything alright?

No. We just like your cartoons.

>Do you love Japan?
YES!!

Do you like Higurashi?

Thank you very much!

Yes. Particularly rika-chan. 小学生は最高だぜ
I also like k-on.

Yes I do!
In fact, I'm going to travel to Japan around april or may for a month and a half or so.
What do you recommend I see, OP?

Go to Osaka.

Thank you Israel. What do you recommend I see, OP?

Nara park. :3
You can see a lot of wild deer.

youtube.com/watch?v=kUFqJGl0EZ4

There are historical heritage (temple and shrine) in Nara Park.
Moreover, it is quiet and peaceful.