We lost

We lost its over. Hillary's speech just won the entire fucking election.

Goddammit

Other urls found in this thread:

seashepherd.org/news-and-media/2011/01/03/wikileaks-reveals-sea-shepherd-is-a-serious-concern-to-japans-illegal-whaling-operations-77
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>we
>aussie cunt
lol

You lost to the emus

goodbye shill

>lost it

President Hillary

AMERICA IS GREAT BECAUSE ________

Daily reminder white women identify as women before white and single handedly are responsible for the death of the white race

ban to all aussies please.

It was actually pretty good.
There were some cringy moments but the only reason im voting for her is because i dont want to die in scorching weather due to climate change

ban to all non countries please

wtf I hate Trump now

Whoever wins we lose.

I've met mannequins less fake than that

Anybody got the latest poll results?
>America is great because America is good
What did she mean by this?

>implying you'll actually do so

LOL

I'd kill myself if I was born in your neck of the woods.

That's the difference between me and you Pablo, my standards I'm accustomed to warrants suicide as opposed to yours.

SO CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE EDGELORD

Climate change wouldn't happen quickly enough that you should be concerned about that you fucking dumbass. Also, China and India are the ones causing most of the pollution right now.

The truly scary thing about climate change is that its a compounding thing. A few degrees isn't going to end civilization, but its going to make societies that are already teetering go over the age. As an american, you don't need to worry about the change itself, but the tens of millions of displaced people.

So you prefer Russian nuclear warheads in the near future instead of dying in like 200 years when it gets hot? Yeah i hate summertime, too.

Climate change is pseudoscience created by the jews to justify globalism

>Australia
Tell me with your words little british island what does she say.

Shills in full effect now?

That is objectively wrong. IF you vote for Hillary, we lose.

It was literally Cliché: The Speech

AMERICA IS GREAT

BECAUSE AMERICA IS GOOD

She is right and she knows it. She knows America has no choice but to vote for her. Trump is a know nothing running for president.
A scary time for America when you know a corrupt politician knows she is the only good choice.

...yea, trump is gonna win, as much as I despise him. He's literally going to win.

I will vote for her. I fucking hate her but i also fucking hate heat. I've been experiencing climate change first hand for the last two years.
The last two decembers the average temperature was fucking 60°

Are you kidding? Anyone with half a brain can see through that bullshit. Did she really talk about getting money out of politics and fighting wallstreet when she is the EPITOME of a corporate whore? Most of of the things she talked about are things that Trump always talks about. She's basically a corrupt pandering "liberal" version of trump. Also, trump makes his products overseas because YOUR FUCKING HUSBAND IS RESPONSIBLE FOR NAFTA.

Hillary gets a bump from this for sure.

There are plenty of things out of the candidates' control though. Donald Trump is one ISIS attack away from the presidency.

I would take a know-nothing stalling us for 4 years than a fucking murderous corrupt shill lord that will bring Merkel-levels of fuckery to our shores.

She doesn't care, she promised everything from destroyng isis, kindergarden, voter rights

It's like when a serial killer writes a memoir and references everything in history that led them to do x

wonder how this will (((pan)))der out

:^)

It doesn't really matter. None of it matters.

What matters is that Sup Forums steers politics to what's beneficial for Sup Forums, even undermine the values of a certain party and make them adopt policies they wouldn't have otherwise.

And it's working.

Sup Forums was able to manipulate the leftists into adopting policies that goes against their core values.

This is just the beginning. As long as politicians are in fear of Sup Forums, they will do Sup Forums's bidding. Fear is a tool, my friends. Use it well.

2 years of warm winters isn't proof of climate change.

This is bait, right? You know hillary can't control the weather, right? Any change we make with fuel and clean energy won't take effect until you are long gone from this planet.

SHILLS IN OVERDRIVE
SHILLS IN OVERDRIVE
SHILLS IN OVERDRIVE
SHILLS IN OVERDRIVE
SHILLS IN OVERDRIVE

Kill yourself you retard.

I was always worried about this. We have too many idiots and too many that want their gibs to realize what they are giving in return.

What is this, Sup Forums?
Her speech is gonna be forgotten by next week.

Well Hillary was sitting there when Osama Bin Laden was killed with Obama.

Sec of State, FBI and CIA all work together too.

unless you are a illegal curently in the USA
you win with trump

Y so mad? Asshurted by a short phrase?

Keeeek

wtf I hate trump now
I'm mentallyhill now!

Buy a fan, jackass

so Hillary gave a speech and didn't have a heart attack?

did anyone else die to make this happen or just the DNC leak kid?

She is great woman, bubba you sob
I envy you

I'm now a Hillary fan, if you saw her speak so are you

>They even have a father giving a closing prayer at the end of the DNC.
>repubs were completely dismantled today

or Dr Reich can control the weather, and they killed him for it

The wall is coming and it's gonna be yuge.

>1939 + 77
>replying to shills

>Australia
I didn't believe in the shitposting stereotype until today. She destroyed her chances with that shit speech.

Almost got me there.

wtf i'm love shills now

I know she cant control the weather you retarded fuck.
There needs to be huge environmental policies for the next couple of years because my plan of dying when im 60isn't of a fucking heat stroke in the middle of december

And there is no fucking way im voting for a guy who believes this shit is a chinese hoax

The ride is over. It was fun while it lasted.

>yfw normies on Twitter are telling you to fuck off back to Sup Forums because theyve seen your memes and buzzwords 1000 times

Don't be fooled by a shitty speech and the cheers of an audience of paid seat fillers.

>We
Face it Aussie, Us shitposters just don't have any influence or power in this election. Why even waste our energy.

>electoral votes of Australia: 0

Fuck off you Aussie cunt

She will not win, America is tired of this marxist agenda pushed by the left.

The shills are plentiful this evening

>Implying we should base our vote on idle threats from eensy Vlad.

kek

Silent Majority/Vocal Minority

Trumpshills are everywhere............

don't believe her lies

>There needs to be huge environmental policies for the next couple of years because my plan of dying when im 60isn't of a fucking heat stroke in the middle of december

There is exactly jack and shit that Liberal policies are going to do to change the fact that the climate is changing.

>3 posts by this ID

so OP isn't a shill after all, just an obnoxious shitposter.

President Hillary

She is going to give us all jobs
If we work 40 hours a week we won't have to live in poverty
Free college
She is going to tax corporations, Wall Street and Rich People
She is a Uniter

I am a #hillaryMissle now

The shills are out in force tonight. Low hanging fruit.

her actions speak louder than words

she is a cunt

>Losing to Trump
>Bernouts having meltdown protests in the parking lot
>Somehow a speech after the Kid's Choice Awards version of a democratic convention, she's magically winning despite all polls showing otherwise

Damnit, Aus, don't make me slap you for being stupid!

#hilldawg

>hillary talks about climate change
>literally colludes with illegal whaling in the south pacific

seashepherd.org/news-and-media/2011/01/03/wikileaks-reveals-sea-shepherd-is-a-serious-concern-to-japans-illegal-whaling-operations-77

>Tokyo demanded more severe measures against the ecological pirates that harass their fleet – Hillary Clinton agreed but Australia stopped the agreement.

>all these Shillary spam threads

you're a fucking faggot, I bet you're the cunt that stinks up the frankston line.

wtf I love Hillary now

Someone at Correct the Record email me plz I need work

This is a Funny troll. I like your funnies

That's why I'm now a #Clintoris

Because you have to be a cunt to support her

>not realizing its a bait thread

lurk more retard

wtf I hate speeches now

Hillary's speech was one of realism. She laid a real plan talked in specific terms about many issues the country faces and her -specific- plans to deal with them. She made specific digs at Donald Trump and invalidated his qualification for the presidency.

Not all Americans may like her, or even agree with her on most issues. But as many of the commentators on television said, they feel safe with her. With her as the president, you can set your memes aside and be serious for a moment, the America we love will still be around in 8 years. There is no guarantee of this with Trump. And that is what will win this election.

>getting baited this easily.

Go to work.

Well yes, it was destined to be. She hit on literally every core liberal policy and belief.

I'm surprised she went in so hard with it.

>WE WILL NOT BUILD A WALL
>WE -ARE- GOING TO GIVE IMMIGRANTS AMNESTY
>WE -ARE- GOING TO SUPPORT ISRAEL

These are some divisive statements.

>as many of the commentators on television said, they feel safe with her.

Yes, I imagine the established mainstream media that donates to her campaign feels very comfortable with her.

I literally made the thread.

Holy fuck ahahhah

>no repeating digits
Sorry shill. Kek is not with you. Check these instead, Trump will take EVERY STATE!

SHE SCREWED US

>We
>Australian

Nice bait, faggot

psyops aren't your thing. go shill somewhere else

The winter two years ago was one of the coldest in many years here in Michigan

what was the 83000000 get?

>Us shitposters just don't have any influence or power in this election.
Nice try, HillShill. Manipulating political consensus is what Sup Forums does, or at least what some people are really doing, and it worked brilliantly.

It got Hillary to spend untold millions just to undo the damage Sup Forums's shitposting has caused. And they're far from getting things back to "business as usual".

It got so bad that she's taking in some of the positions of Bernie and possibly even Trump, when their original plan is just go all-out on selling America's and the world's future.

Sup Forums just need to keep at it, and ruin the lives and aspirations of politicians (and those who support them) that choose to defy the will of Sup Forums.

Sure, a Trump win is icing on the cake, but it's enough to keep the establishment (at least government and media) in such utter chaos and weakness.
>(((Media))) is outed, and normies are waking up
>Politicians are manipulated out of fear of losing power
>Politician constituents are manipulated because they're stupid

No matter who wins, Sup Forums wins. Because
>Sup Forums is always right

Yeah, all those empty platitudes and her unnatural, robotic delivery surely just won her the presidency. Not to mention how her critics were suppressed and silenced during the speech. The whole thing was reminiscent of some sort of a Soviet committee meeting.