What happens in Little Persia?

?

Economical migrants grow there right on the trees.

Persian girls are hot

Salam popolam

>Migrating to Russia for a better life

Just how shitty are these countries?

more like little mongolia

They have the ugliest borders i have ever seen.

t. russian satellite state

Moscow and St.Petersburg are pretty nice to live in actually.
And the entire country of Tajikistan is just made of mountains and steppes, there is literally nothing to do there.

>Australian education

They do it because they know language and get bigger pay here, so yea pretty shitty.

People researching ways of illegally entering russia

I imagine it involves paying bribes.

>And the entire country of Tajikistan is just made of mountains and steppes, there is literally nothing to do there.
Drugs

butthurt

Thought the Ukrainians hated you lads

autism

Tajikistan is more Turkic than Persian at this point

Boredom is the causal explanation for drug use.
Take Denmark for example. Shit weather, shit temperature, shit scenery, and the state takes 50% of your income.

This is why we have some of the worlds highest drug consumptions per capita, being it weed, alcohol or harder drugs

I read a interview Refn did about Pusher where he said that pretty much all criminals commit crime because of boredom

I would still fuck

>british exiles defend tajik immigrants
Poetry

not british, and i don't see the connection. i'm just curious that even the mention of tajiks brings multiple devastated russians into this thread

>Thought the Ukrainians hated you lads
This is precisely why they immigrate here:^)

Because at least 50% of russia's population is made of people from caucasus and tajikistan/kazakhstan/uzbekistan/etc

d-do you hate me rus user?

Why not 95%?

this is the fate of all ex colonial empires

I do hate you

explain

you're wh*Te

Fuck off we are not wh*Te, we are nothing more than humble BLACK servants of KARA BOGA.

KARA BOGA

But Russia never had colonies

based

Wonder how many tajiks are in Australia.

>dels muhammad
What did captcha meant by this?

Neat.
I thought you talked about Russia though, not Moscow.

there alot of tajiks from Afghanistan in Sydney but not as much from Tajikistan.

>illegally entering russia

We have visa-free regime with Tajikistan, they cross the border absolutely legally.

The phrase "paying bribes" implies they have money.

>"official" statistics
AsianRussia article with those stats was criticized by gov and they basically told them to shut it down. And their source from government was fired
Really make you think..