How do you get a gf like this?

How do you get a gf like this?

STEP 1: Be KARA BOGA
STEP 2: Don't be a W*ite
???

just be yourself

phwooar

>hi, i have a job

The best thing about dating a black chick, is not to have to meet her father.

But you still have to meet rest of her family

That's disgusting.

Half can only talk one hour per week, and you need to mark an hour at the jail.

I couldn't properly penetrate her with my 10cm dick

i don't KNOW

and since they're all over in fucking america and none of the yanks want to fuck them because they're uptight racists there's no point asking them for tips either

fug

P R O C R E A T E
Shut up soyboy

>my 10cm dick
It will be strange because probably she understands only imperial system, and the moment when you say you have a 10 cm dick, she probably imagine that you said 10 inches...

I don't know, I've never seen one before. Send some please.

You're in the town square waiting for someone. You're 5 minutes early. You don't like to make people wait.

Suddenly, you're approached by a group of high school girls. You can sense the spite in their eyes and they immediately start asking you questions and making fun of you.

"Are you alone?"
"Hey, are you a virgin? You're a virgin, aren't you?"
"Look at him blushing! He is!"
"We could show you a good time!"
"He's looking at me, what a creep!"
"Are you a stalker?"

As they burst into annoying giggles, you see her approaching. It's your tall, black, dutch girlfriend. You can't help but feel like even less of a man now that she sees you in this situation, and even less manly to these girls since your girlfriend is considerably taller than you. Your girlfriend doesn't say a word. She walks straight to you, pulls you by your collar and kisses you. You let out a yelp and try to pace yourself, but she's way stronger and has it her way. it's embarrassing enough as it is that she treats you like this in private, but in public you feel even more inadequate.

Finally, she parts lips with you and as much as you try to control yourself, you can't help but let out a moan, soaked in pleasure, embarrassment and longing. She grabs your wrist and tells the girls: "this is mine. Go find your own", which shocks the girls speechless. They all blush and stutter, claiming they'd never want a creepy virgin like you and that there are much better men out there. Their blushing makes you blush and feel confused. Your girlfriend pushes you by the wrist, "we're leaving". And just like that, you're walking away.

You feel emasculated. Your tall, black, dutch girlfriend is so overwhelmingly dominant you always find yourself taking the submissive role. As you're about to blurt an apology, she says "I made you wait. Today I'm paying.". You feel so warm and fuzzy the only thing you can think about is holding her arm closer to you as you walk. You love your tall, black, dutch girlfriend.

she belongs to BCC

Don't think,feel. Allahfucker

Fucking degenerate soyboy fantasy

A real man take care of his woman not letting her dominate him like a lil bitch

Black women have the tightest pussies so it won’t be too bad.

>10cm
less than Asian

Just b yourself.

Wallet is always the answer to the gf problem

thats a tranny..

and?

cheap excuses

FUCK YOU TRIPFAG DON'T LIE TO ME, ASS LIKE THAT IS STATISTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR TRANNIES

Move to france

woah there manly mcmanaman

Woah there sissy boymcsoyface

Unfortunately, we are more of a sandnigger infested country than nigger.
You can still try to find your amazon goddess in Martinique or Guadeloupe though.

>Sudan
you've go thicc girls everywhere 2bh