Deutsche Bank Collapse

Could this be a Lehman Brothers 2.0 from the 2008 collapse?

>Deutsche Bank, ranked 7th largest bank in the world
>stock price plummeting
>98% loss in 2nd quarter net profit from last year

marketwatch.com/story/deutsche-bank-profit-tumbles-98-2016-07-27

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/hillary
google.com/finance?q=ETR:DBK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>bubble
>barely a double up from the previous crash

There are shill threads by the dozens right now, so I'm giving you a bump for an important topic.

Anecdotal story, and I'm an user so take it or leave it, but at a wedding not too long ago with a Goldman exec. I do not work in finance or anything close to it. But I follow markets and know world history. So I ask him about this bank. His first response isn't, "oh they will be fine", or, "might get rough". His first response instantly is, "How do you know about that???" He followed up quickly with, "Our only plan for it is the assumption that there is no way they can't bail them out."

If you're wondering how black lives matter dominated the national news, when politicians have done nothing substantive in response to their complaints, in spite of claiming to support them, you know why now. It's the best way to divide America: racial tensions. They don't want anyone paying attention to things like this.

bump

seeee yoooooooo in septemmmmmber

If Deutsche is folding then it's because of exposure somewhere

Italy? Upcoming Dexit completely fucking up their derivatives and the smart money's leaving?

What's the reason?

germancucks destroyed

What are these graphs explaining? Is this some chart bullshit?

Oh, and yes. When DB collapses it will be Lehman 2.0, but this time it can't be bailed out.

no doubt we're headed for another crash within 2 years or so

>there's like 5 up/down market cycles between each boom/bust (they're all fractals)

>we're currently on the last cycle, and it's only a matter of time

>since 08 all our "progress" has been artificial

I believe this too.

The boom-bust cycle is engineered.
Merchants work together to dump stock in a particular financial institution to lower its price, then they buy all of the assets for pennies on the dollar.

It's really smart but extremely dishonest, and it only works when you have a lot of rich people who have cultural traditions of doing so.

Shemitah last year was a huge restructuring of jewish assets, just check VIX for Aug-Sept 2015 and you'll see. The bust is next when they dump it all, the volatility is going back up.

Bumping for affect

Jim Rogers "Deutsche Bank is Broke, Derivatives Collapse
youtube.com/watch?v=Ghi7k4PN0OI

2016 Economic Collapse: Deutsche Bank & Negative Rates
youtube.com/watch?v=Jp6Y8NhyhXU

Leftists hate banks. Leftists think they're economic geniuses for bailing out banks. Leftists are dumber than shit. I literally have more respect for shit.

Two Weeks

newfag here. I'm not naive enough to think this was engineered to bring down the Republican / Right wing beliefs of the world. But based on the fact the West is having unreal problems never before seen, and the Right is currently taking shit back in the name of FUCK YOU etc. Is this some sort of mass happening by the elitists? IE, a gigantic clusterfuck to scare the shit out of everyone enough to make them give all power to governments? I've got the tin foil hat on real tight these last few months....

This graph is pretty good too

Holly shit I just watched that movie Total Recall

My DDUUBBSS confirm its happening

Not the first time I've heard that theory, it's definitely possible

DB is set to open at €12.00 today. Some user was saying SHTF if it hits 11. This could happen overnight.

bumping for a non-shill important thread.

I was in a DB IS CRASHING HABBENING thread a few weeks ago, but in the next couple days it rebounded a bit. Now it is slowly creeping down....
So we have a year or so? realistically

Tonight.

good. Im nice and comfy. Bring on the shit storm

What makes you say two weeks teabro?

>Deutsche Bank, ranked 7th largest bank in the world
It is nowhere near the 7th largest bank in the world.

>>stock price plummeting
Yes, but it is pretty stable now, see pic related.

% loss in 2nd quarter net profit from last year
What is accounting? Read up on why the profit fell. If it had fallen 20 million more, it would have even been an UNCALCULABLE fall, instead of just a 98% fall...

>This graph is pretty good too
It is also wrong. We are nearly in August and DB has not followed the imaginary correlation with Lehman since June, but did a sideways move.

I Think that we are bound for a recession within 2 years, not a total shit hits the fan moment, but a recession. Who will have the great depression is china, who will be the trigger of the recession. but global banking is not dependent on them like they were on the US in 2008, so well have it easy compared to them

Oil Taken a Dive $40us a Barrel
On Rumors of Turkey collapse there stock markets been suspended
and war-ing factions are taking key site

>Yes, but it is pretty stable now, see pic related.
Wtf are you talking about?
It has gone down 31% in the last 3 months
Almost 10% in the last 5 days alone.

fuck anything else, we need to focus on destroying $hillary

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/hillary

bump, 35 minutes to opening

bump for crash

This is something people should care about right now. Instead it's the trump and Hillary show.

>look at my left hand. My right isn't doing anything

And BTW, max keiser said it'd be the collapse of Deutsche bank that will bring the next GFC. Said that more than a year ago. Scary stuff

bump for earth shattering plummet

It has been around 12 Euros for 6 weeks now.

It's going to start in Italy with Monte dei Paschi.

You're already in one. There just hiding it till the elections are over. After that its negative interest rates and QE for all

>charting

that trend line in the s&p index is down syndrome tier .

also, you need to graph indexes in log scales you fucking idiot

Bumping for a 11.10 close, we will see elites head for the bunkers over the weekend, and full crash on Monday.

its the weekly:

>stock market is crashing, buy gold and oil thread

good thing I havent seen these on Sup Forums everyday for 4 years now.

They've been hiding the sovereign debt of nations joining the eurozone for years by converting it into currency conversions. A few nations had too much debt to qualify for the single currency so it needed to be swept under the carpet. Now we all get to suffer.

Our leftists sided with the banks over Brexit.

> But muh bankers will leave!

Isn't that what you've been wanting for years?

Bankers didn't leave btw.

I'm of the belief that it already collapsed, but no on is willing to confront the fact.

It's like this "economic recovery".

If they just keep pretending we're not in an ever lasting recession it'll all be ok.

There is no recovery. And the more the media says there is one the more it fractures reality for the population who are told everything is ok despite them not seeing it.

The same will continue to happen.

Everything must be propped up at all costs even if it fractures reality as we know it to the point that consequences are irrelevant.

Jesus Christ let it correct already.

PAUL INTO YOUR HANDS I COMMEND MY SPIRIT

KEK WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN MEMES IN YOUR EYES

5 minutes to Xetra opening.

Holy shit 11.88 is happening

If you think market will correct big time than short it.

If you invest $1 million 3 months ago, you would have lost $310,000

If you invested $1 million LAST FRIDAY you would already have lost $93,000 by now

If this is what you deem stable, then Syria is stable

bumping for non shill thread

Hopefully I'll still be able to afford college once shit goes down....

Link for those that want to keep an eye

google.com/finance?q=ETR:DBK

Wasn't China's market supposed to crash?

It would have if the Chinese government hadn't stepped in and suspended trading for a while

>If you invest $1 million 3 months ago, you would have lost $310,000
Same for all UK banks (and even more). Brexit killed the European banking sector.

>google.com/finance?q=ETR:DBK
below double digits it will be happening

Will this hurt China significantly? I'm a noob when it comes to banking and finance.

% loss in 2nd quarter net profit from last year

Not saying that the DB won't collapse, I'm pretty sure it will eventually.

But this one is mostly down to a change in leadership and the new guy trying to fix this mess and cutting down on all the illegal activities.

Career cucks think their precious private pensions will still exist when they retire.

that sounds interesting, do you have an article about this or do you mind explaining a bit more? thanks in advance m9

Why do Sup Forums get BTFO every time when it talk about economy?

How do you figure that? DB shares are trading at about $13 right now

>Could this be a Lehman Brothers 2.0 from the 2008 collapse?

Considering DB's exposure to the markets, LB 2.0 is a huge understatement.

If anything, it would be Lehman Brothers on steroids.

Eternal Anglo btfo!

Beady eyes full of tears.

No man, you are dilluded.

Biggest Bank in UK - HSBC is up 7% in last month

It has only gone down 0.8% since the Brexit vote on 23 June.

Second largest Bank - Barclays is up 7.2% in last month

They have however dropped 23% since Brexit.

But you can't compare the two.

Britain left the EU no Germany, market turmoil was to be expected for the UK.

I don't have a pension yet, how should I invest my money for retirement?

>he's economically ignorant
>also pretending to be an oldfag

Here is another image for you.

Comparison of 5 banks

Industrial and Coml Bank of China Ltd
JPMorgan Chase & Co
HSBC Holdings (UK)
Wells Fargo & Co
Deutsche Bank AG

Guess which line is Deutsche Bank

tfw no real growth, only leveraged card shuffling.

THE GREAT KIKE WILL HAVE HIS INTEREST.

I actually believe facebook will engineer a social media stock crash to scare venture caps and buy snapchat at bargain price.

I predict the crash of all companies selling proprietary software in the next 20 years because software has no scarcity, screenshot this

we will be fine...its all part of the plan burger

So what is actually the cause of this rapid decline and why arent other banks feeling it?

Because Deutche Bank's earmings have been dismal compared to others and they are over exposed.

This in addition to the stick volatility makes investors reluctant to invest. Long term investors are pulling out and those that do trade only do so short term.

*stock volatility

Bump. This is what Citibank looked like last year. They may just pass the toxic debt to another bank. ITs almost like hot potato.

>How do you know about that???

Know what?

How big a role is the situation in greece playing here?

ill take what is a short sell for 310k, alex tribect

Yes crash so I can buy me some fucking stocks. Then sell after 8 years of Trump presidency when the (((merchants))) decide to crash it again.

no that large in the long run, the people who run douche bank are retards

>implying we don't have ECONOMY IS CRASHING threads weekly
>using oldfag/newfag unironically

I shiggydiggy do

>could this

It is literally the next Lehman, except DB is much bigger.

INDEX FUNDS
N
D
E
X

F
U
N
D
S

Plus some in metals and obviously at least a years worth of provisions for a happening scenario

Lmao @ racists thinking that banks will collapse. Refugees will fix the economy u retards. Thank god we have them

Yeah it's going to get ugly. Once dbank and the Italian bank go down that's it for other EU banks. Couple that with most bonds having all time low yields, a bunch are even negative. Fuck man, it's going to be brutal. Stay safe. Better start learning to grow your own food.

deutsche is pretty much a british bank as most of their buisnness is funneled through london...
that's why there CEO is a brit...

so deutsche naturally is hit pretty hard by brexit too like most other european banks...

however to make it clearer to you... most of deutsches buissness is handled in the uk and the us through her doughters there.

desu I think it's more likely that this would destroy Hillary's chances for presidency...

Beady eyed Anglos btfo.

Yeah im sure they will fit right in seamlessly

All of history shows how easy social integration is on a massive scale