How do I redpill my gf? She has very good morals and she's basically conservative but she hates Trump...

How do I redpill my gf? She has very good morals and she's basically conservative but she hates Trump. I haven't said anything yet because it's not worth it to fuck up something good by sperging out about Trump but I need to know how I can influence her to be a traditionalist and nationalist and not just a generic conservative.

Should I just make my principles understood and show her why my way of thinking is good and right and things will fall into place on their own?

Pic unrelated

is she racist or just anti degenerate?

I know that feel bro, I lost a lot of friends for defending trump, even though I'm not even american. Just be careful, you don't wanna drop all your power level or it'll go badly

You are both entitled to your opinions and don't need to agree on everything.

There are plenty of legitimate criticisms to be made about trump.

Anti-degenerate. And in a world like this, that's not much of a "just."

I'm walking on eggshells here. I'm surrounded by cuckservatives or people who just fell for memes and I know barely anybody who has it figured out.

Respect her opinion. You two don't have to think exactly alike. If you can't get over that then just dump her ass and find someone who either thinks more like you, or someone you can actually convert.

I have nothing against disagreements, that's life, and I don't think Trump is totally perfect. It's the "if you support Trump you're a bad person" thing, I don't know if she goes that far, I just know this from a passing remark. We don't talk about politics, I'd rather wait until we're a bit deeper in and things are more secure.

Eh just don't talk about it and you'll be fine. My parents have been happily married for 30 years and my dad is voting trump while my mom is voting Stein. As long as it doesn't get personal (ie "you're a bad person for supporting x" like you said) I really don't think it'll matter much.

you have until november, because I don't think the elections are going to pass by without her asking "who are you voting user".

anyway just be honest, be confident, and make your point of why you're voting for the god emperor

Tell her that if she doesn't support trump then it's over.

Why does she hate trump?

No, don't do this. Women are not creatures of logic and asking her why she feels the way she does doesn't work- it'll only ignite her feelings.

Just start idly mentioning Trump, wear Trump-related clothing, and otherwise keep your concerns subtle. If she interrogates you on Trump, just show her a video of him. She's probably just a media-blind sheep as far as he goes and only knows as much as the kikes want to show her.

She thinks he's a degenerate, basically.

show her those comics like in your photo. it worked for me.

Lie. Wives and bosses are why ballots are secret.

A decent girl doesn't have any strong political opinions. She just goes with whatever her man thinks.

Keep the memes square.

The irony. He's trying to rid the world of degeneracy

Was she a Cruz fan or something?

I guess something like that. I know a lot of Cruz missiles that couldn't move on.

I was late for the Trump train myself, so I won't judge.

that image broke my brain

why wouldn't it actually be a naturalistic fallacy?

Read Aristotle instead of being a redditor faggot about it. That's the last answer you're getting, I hope you're good at google.

The whole point of the image is that arguments shouldn't be dismissed simply because your opponent has used a fallacy. The guy on the right is correct, it's retarded to eat thumbtacks, he's just arguing it in a stupid manner.

I'm thinking that you should ask her her principles and why they lead her to hate trump instead of just trying to convince her trump is good.

OP it's called "appeal to nature", in which case you cucked your own post up.

That could work.

Either way, I'm not super concerned about since we have similar moral compasses and worldviews, I just need to push her in the right direction and if I'm being properly masculine in my approach to the relationship it won't be a problem.

That's a strange form of autism you got there, friendo.

Dude be unapologetic when stating your ideas or don't do it at all.
Back in March at a PAN event I shilled Trump hard, and got people to agree in some things.
The best part is that I told them that by June England would leave the EU, obviously most if not all of them thought it was BS, but after it happened they started contacting me a lot (I was at the event because I'm banging a girl that works there)

Because I also told them that Trump will win in a Land slide, and they are shitting themselves, lmao.

My honest advice to you OP is to stand up for what you believe in unapologetically, but don't cast away the idea that you could be wrong on something or that she could convince on an issue. Stand up for yourself, but in anything you do really, you should always keep an open mind.

You don't break up with her
>Falling for the vaginal jew