NEW LEAK GENERAL

OLD THREAD:
ARCHIVE OF OLD THREAD:
archive.is/9eNGp

LEAK LINKS:

mega.nz/#F!qUNUWDLL!FSltLp_jqztpqwrbt0cOAg

mediafire.com/?f74f3gyawfadb

GUYS IS THIS REAL LIFE?? RIGHT AFTER HER SPEECH. KEK WILLED IT.

Other urls found in this thread:

sumatrapdfreader.org/download-free-pdf-viewer.html
lifehacker.com/5841747/the-best-pdf-viewereditor-for-mac
iskysoft.com/edit-pdf/pdf-reader-for-mac.html
strawpoll.me/10861043
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you guys are retards of you actually downloaded this

seems legit. did virus scan all clean.

its still fake

I clicked that shit, nigga.

>-h-hey goyim legimitate leaker here plz share and descredit real leaks about hillary with this fake le bilderberg shit from a fake account with no wikileaks relations, btw jews are white and our greatest allies

This is a tranny hillary guy.

>$0.02 has been deposited in your account.

Anything good?

If wikileaks hasn't tweeted it yet then don't fucking download anything you idiots

I ain't downloading that shit, nigga.

I thought /cfg/ already had this?

$0.02?
I only get $0.014
wtf this is so sexist

Lostboy.exe

>6665
So close

The rabbit hole has no bottom.

These are brand-new documents

COME ON GUYS DOWNLOAD IT LOOK I FOUND A LINK THAT SAYS MALWARE.EXE I THINK WE'RE ON TO SOMETHING

So is this legit or not?

legit

We goin erborn wit dis

lel

just found this on /r/cringenanarchy

forgot pic

It's real and it's clean.

There are even links in there for more downloads, and those are clean too. Oh man this is bad. It's about as scary as the very first FBI user related leak, and the FBI phone numbers we prank called were real.

Fuck fuck fuck. All my what right now.

what the hell

>windows

I hope this is bait.

Waiting for stuff

don;t hold up senpai its malware bait, I'm waiting for people to start posting their computers acting up lmao

bumping

VM's are cool too user. Besides, FBI declared that linux users are radicals. What are you going to do, download tails for meme magic like a narcissist and get flagged by the government?

They are also sliding the market thread, which is poised to crash. 911 is coming this year, the jews are going to restructure a lot this time.

underrated boast

Coming over from other thread Posted some stuff over there - page 53 of the 2010 tax return shows Giustra involved with CF.

Skimming 2011 now - have mention of Chelsea joining. Here's the official date of that on page 7 of 2011 return. Small detail, but good to note jic.

publicly available tax forms are news?

Notice she received no compensation for her work. Only thing from the return that can be used against her is foreign funds. But she also give to foreign charities, so nothing wrong with that fund.

I see nothing wrong with this return.

>he uses adobe
You should use a bare bones PDF reader that doesn't give any PDF any way to phone home.

I recommend Sumatra PDF.

Sumatra PDF is a free PDF, eBook (ePub, Mobi), XPS, DjVu, CHM, Comic Book (CBZ and CBR) reader for Windows.
sumatrapdfreader.org/download-free-pdf-viewer.html

If taxes are publicly available then why do leftists cry for tax returns on trump's businesses?

its a publicly available tax form friend, nothing in this leak is new, its either unverifiable tinfoil or publicly available stuff, if I had to guess its designed to either discredit other leaks coming or get people to download malware/spyware

Find it strange they were all stamped "rec'd nov 2015" on the front pages. Why weren't they filing every year? Other than proofs Giustra was connected to CF there's nothing else jumping out.

Still on 2011 tho. Fuck this is boring. Onwards...

Does anyone have the Bilderberg file dl'd? Post something from that shit.

what should you use if you are on a mac?

Yeah, I know. I'm trashing this puter in a month or two anyway so idgaf at the moment.

Thnx for advice.

>1 post by this ID

Humn, has anyone seen these files before?

you shouldn't period, check the twitter the leaks came from, and check wikileaks, make your own judgement
depends on when they were processed probably

Ya, thats why I never fuck with PDFs.

I don't know anything about Apple computers but I found these recommendations.

The Best PDF Viewer/Editor for Mac
lifehacker.com/5841747/the-best-pdf-viewereditor-for-mac

Best PDF Reader for Mac OS X (Yosemite and El Capitan Included)
iskysoft.com/edit-pdf/pdf-reader-for-mac.html

What I would recommend in a PDF reader is that it's simply that, a PDF reader. The feature limitations can be an asset when reading PDFs from questionable origins.

pdf format WILL die in your lifetime
and so will adobe

wikileaks isn't dumb they would never leak information via pdf its just too damn easy, you can also check the twitter this leak originated from, its like 50 following/followers

can't come soon enough.

Ya...that's why I haven't downloaded anything even though I really want to.

I hope it's not replaced with EPUB. The text is too plain for my eyes. A lot of them have terrible spacing between paragraphs and margins. EPUPs in my experience are just one big glop of text.

>not having comodo and blocking the shit out of it

And here's your connection to Monsanto.

Hillary's for the TPP isn't she? Uh-huh.

this is nothing new

When can we expect the next crash? Will it start with Deutsche Bank?

yeah, I'm pretty sure they're the ones who've been buying up Europe's debt

fucking keep this shit bumped

bump

Photoshop won't die. It really doesn't have any direct competitor, and don't say gimp that shit is like paint in comparison, you might not see it but then you probably aren't doing anything advanced.

>Does anyone have the Bilderberg file dl'd? Post something from that shit.

OK what you want

oy vey goyim

no? I sage every post, there's nothing of value here, all we have gotten is public tax returns and tinfoil ramblings from these docs
go check the twitter that the leak eminated from, its some 50 follower/following just created twitter that auto spams the leak on trending hashtags

bump who has a screenshot of the zip contents?

how many more edits will this one get?

strawpoll.me/10861043
How old is Sup Forums?

depends if you count /news/ or w/e the fuck we were b4 pol

as many as it takes