document.li/H2TI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm a #Clintoris now

8/10 not bad desu
not that Trump cultists would agree though

WTF I love Hillary now!

I fell asleep / 10

5/10

Can I count if I was once a Democrat almost 20 years ago?

0/10 not enough Trump. Also too many lies.

4/10

>"imagine Trump in the Oval office"

Yeah, bad move.

So, from an oratory standpoint, obama was a 9/10. From a story telling standpoint, Bill clinton was a 9/10. From an enthusiasm standpoint, biden was a 9/10. From a policy standpoint, hillary was a 8/10.

Niggers

▲ ▲

shes a dreadful speaker to have been a politician her whole life. 0/10 would not listen again

Sage

No, also grandpa please go

>lies

There's that word again

10/10 triggered my brain into a state of rumination

fugg :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

▲ ▲

5 counts of perjury

Lies/10

I cried when I heard that.

Pure ecstasy it was.

BernVictim/10
Gas the kikes, race war retroactive.

She is pandering to my republican mother more than young lefties like me.

All the people too proper for trump are going to join hillary and the third way will be ascendant.

Once the Republicans start filling out polls again trumps numbers will drop like stone.

▲ ▲

9.5/10

Get rekt Trumpcucks

Easy 10/10. She hit all the points that are important to the country. She was poised, professional, and respectful. She proved yet again that she is the statesperson that the U.S. needs representing them, and that to cast a vote for Trumptkkk would be a waste of this historic opportunity.

▲ ▲

I would say, 2 thumbs up!

SHE SAID SHE'S GOING TO PUT TARIFF ON OUTSOURCING USA COMPANIES

SHES JUST LIKE TRUMP, TAKING AWAY JOBS FROM US THIRD WORLDER WHO HAS BEEN YOUR LOYAL ALLY.

OBAMA HAS BEEN SHIT ON DEALING WITH THE SCARBOROUGH SHOAL, HILLARY WILL MOST LIKELY BE THE SAME

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK 0/10.

She seemed weak and feeble. Not a very good performance.

Trumpcucks can't even stay in their generals lol.

A few positive hillary threads and the defense force is out.

8/10

She pandered hard to us Bernie supporters but I was pretty impressed with how passionate she was when it came to fighting wall st. At least now I don't feel so bad supporting her.

Trumpster here. 9/10. most of her lies were conceivable to libshits and she made a good play for disfranchised Republicans and dems. She gave the best damn speech of her life but it will still fall short of rallying bernouts and nevertrumpers for her. Too many negatives to over come. She did have some good bantz though.

WHAT THE FUCK HOW CAN I TRIFORCE ON Sup Forums BUT NOT IN Sup Forums WTF

▲ ▲

lol

Julian?

>when it came to fighting wall st

Bwahahaahahahahahaha!

Like Goldman-Sachs, her biggest financial contributes.

And Citi Bank, another major contributor.

And this is just to name a few. You're exactly the kind of idiot who deserves her. Thank God she's not going to win.

She loves the lies, you know it. It's probably the only thing that sustains her, lying to and tricking stupid liberals maintains her evil life force

4.4 ... She is the antithesis of liberal/progressive values

Fuck off, Chelsea. Don't you and your kike husband have other people's retirement savings to spend?

She agrees with Trump on almost everything, just put a liberal coating over it. Also she should never talk about money in politics ever agaim, seeing as how ahe's the definition of a corporate whore. Also, calling out trump for producing products overseas is hilarious, seeing as how NAFTA has the Clinton name behind it.

>nobody touches Sup Forums
feels elitist man

I didn't like it to be honest.

3/10

m-michael?

Her voice and screeching is like nails on a chalkboard.

fucked / 10

Retard, she stole Trump's policies. I can't wait until she pisses her diapers when she has to debate Trump

8/10 desu but i dont care im waiting for the glorious debates

She was very good, I think we've seen her top game her.

But knowing what I know I didn't buy any of it

If I didn't browse Sup Forums for the last 2 months?

I probably would have recognized her doing a scattershot of WE GON FIX IT ALL NIGGA

Also the logic in debt free college is retarded.

Money in exchange for services, maybe she thinks the big banks are just going to donate all their wealth to fix everything like it's fucking fairy land.

It appeals to people who are retarded
>Women
>Millennials

>DEMOCRATS AND LIBERALS ONLY

>Sup Forums

Pick one

She single handedly lost the election tonight.

She sounded weak and feeble. She told outright lies about "fighting wall street" and other nonsense.

She even seemed sickly and possibly very ill. There was definitely something off about her tonight.

Didn't watch/10

SHE HAD LIKE ONE LINE OF POLICY AND IT WASN'T SPECIFIC IN THE SLIGHTEST

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

0/10

not delivered from a jail cell

7.5/10

Nothing unexpected, but on point. Had substance but no flow

She makes good points. I like that she actually has detailed plans!

Unlike Trump, who has no plans or specifics. He speaks like a 4 year old.

Who is Jill Stein?

Trump supporter/ voter here

The first half of her speech was boring as shit, but she picked it up and overall it was a pretty damn good speech

document.li/H2TI

???

You Hillary shills are delusional. She will absolutely label "triggering" speech as hate speech, if only to pander to the illegals and liberals. We're the last bastion of free speech, and the "anonymity" Sup Forums has allowed will be the next to go. They're called "progressives" for a reason: they progressively dismantle our system.

holy fuck the shilling in this thread

I turned it off and took a shit

The shit was more interesting

I rate the speach a 9/11.

Holy shit, you think we're really anonymous?

You should have stuck it out. I regret trying to listen to most of the DNC but this was such a rambling sedoku it was worth it.

fuck no, hence the "quotations" around anonymous.

Meh, its not like I would ever vote for her anyway.

Bretty good. It made me happy to support her and helped me not jump to the other side. 9/10.

Trumps
Policies
Plagiarized
/10

7/10

Bitch has no charisma and sounds like a shit substitute teacher.

I didn't really like Obama's speech that much. I wanted to hear him destroy Trump like Biden did.

If Biden were running against Trump, the electoral map would be blue. He's the only democrat these days who can still appeal to working class white males.

0/10

>she was when it came to fighting wall st.

I really hope you're not serious

I give it a solid 8/10

She really put into focus that America is better working together than divided. Trump wants to lower wages and is in it for himself. Hilary has a proven record of doing everything she can to bring up middle class families.

Been voting for dems since Al Gore in 2000, will be the first election I'm voting 3rd party.

Anyone else with me?

0/10

FUCK HER FOR SCREWING OVER BERNIE AND HIS SUPPORTERS

Trash talk/10

Totally true. Uncle Joe has got us covered.

1/10 lecturing tone, gun anything is unpopular, audible protests

1/10 She is so fake and an absolutely horrible cringeworthy speaker. Obama, Biden, Kaine and Bill gave far better speeches. I had to turn her speech off.

Obama gave an amazing speech last night, 8 or 9 out of 10. This woman is so fake and has no charm or way with words whatsoever.

So you wont be voting at all?

I give is a solid 1/10. 1 for getting all the words out.

Other than that, this bitch is a cheater and should burn in Hell.

7/10 - Above average, but nothing special.

Obama was 8.5/10
Bill Clinton was 9/10
Bloomberg was 9.5/10
Biden was 8.5/10
Bernie was 9.5/10
Michelle Obama was 10/10

Hillary's speech was inferior to all of those. A standard keynote speech but nothing really new in terms of attacks or proposals.

Pardon? I just said i'm voting third party, most likely communist ticket.

2/10
She has no idea how to sound sincere let alone be sincere.

bad/10

Very contradictory and aimless just like the rest of the convention. They are trying to appeal to everyone and it won't work.

Trump has no real policies. Hilary at least rolled out a plan on how to bring everyone together and bring up the middle class.

As a liberal, I probably hate Hillary more than conservatives do. She has ruined the democratic party. No woman is going to have a chance at election for decades to come due to here. People should be voting for Jill Stein if they want a female president so badly.

TFW Hillary is literally Hitler.

HEIL HITLARY!!!

HEIL HITLARY!!!

HEIL HITLARY!!!

>Hillary - "Imagine Trump in the White House"
>Trump - "Imagine Hillary in jail"

4-D chess wins again

>inb4 Jill shill

Hillary is a horrible speaker and has very poor oratory skills; what a contrast between Obama's electrifying speech last night and her's tonight.

>$8 an hour
Not surprising. These shills are below average. The DNC is an absolute shitshow and everyone knows it

>"America is great because America is good"
She got "paid" for her speeches and this is what she can do?

when will people get this meme right and stop capitalising and using punctuation