RISK Thread cont

THIS IS NOT THE MUPDATE

Egypt a shit. A SHIT!

2 bad this aint your roll

Why tartar attack me on htis map i know its not Update but what?!!

those quaods

We are not Allies broke that of a while ago

OP!!

Translation: u mad bro?

Yes, very. Thank you for asking

ally request you fucking traitor, you said you would keep allies when you took over

MOORS roll added

any mistakes

russia, i took that first roll to attack tartar which helped cancel that high roll he had

Strike back at the Sandniggers!

start reinforcing around cities and working out

you did not see i broke it off 3 rolls ago since it seemed wise you are what my people call a hothead i dont wish to be taken in to conflicts by you i am sorry

Uh... My roll? I was attacking America, I believe.

I'll do the same with this turn...

after tonigh i am just going to play for a few days, i havent hosted many games and ive now hosted 5 days in a roll... its just too much bitching
>some of you guys and gals are alright
>dont get between me and ash in the future

it was cancels except by a few when america got palis, you took the sheep and a few more ts

i realised i just couldnt be arsed

He is my ally he canceled his attack since some 1 else used my name and faked an attack on him and i said attack Cu ck its okay just hope you will fix this roll attack Cu ck if he still alive and fill blank regions

Defend all there is to defend.

the first map on this thread is a version in between the last two... go back and see bro

Ah, gotcha. Ok. lol Fixed bonus.

btw, good on you for hosting. Apart from the temper tantrum I enjoyed this game.

thats cool thanks for all the games you hosted

yeah sorry i got mad at him, but all he had to do was ask for me to fix it

defend and fill neutral

also waiting on our super power britain

can you stop posting that guys face please?

no sorry i am addicted

Oy m8 you're a great host, thanks for fixing my rolls, just keep up the good work.

yeah i fix that a bit and tatar seems to not be here so... or britain and swiss is dead... moors live...
based on bonus id say britain won this game...

gg guys and im out i guess

Final Mupdate

keep reinforcing

thanks for hosting Anybody hosting another game ?

if someones starting another risk game please link it here

gg, thanks for hosting OP!

thanks op for hosting

thanks for playing guysyou to bro

I survived, I fucking survived, i started small, i was attacked by the spanish, then by the british, then by the Americans, yet i survived thorgo all of it, Oh god it feels good, i feel like crying.

No thank you for hosting.

and one last thing
Ash wants everything to be perfect
then he bitches about having games on qst, where you can take days to play and take your time and get it right... then bitches about slow mupdates and when you speed up and make a few mistakes he is still not satisfied... Ash is fucking kike and i stand by my promise to wipe him off any map i play in the future
i know you are lurking so fuck you dude

You always have an ally in me

you and boudicca bro... the only ones i trust in this community. jimmy just gets on my nerves, and bulgarian is cool but banned evidently
gg and gn

I know what you mean but i have not seen Jimmy last two days

me either, but he did say he might retire the jimmy avatar

JIMMY FUCKING JIMMY, i hope he get banned forever.

kek,
>muh peanuts brah

Yeah he made too many enemy's
man no risk games anywhere i want to be at 1 from the start so i can make my own nation
not run some leavers nation

try to get in around 7pm et time... whatever that is for you... not sure... 7-9 my time (ET) seems to be when the night (for me) games start

Well at the moment its early morning here round 7ish but i am in chrono therapy so i am not allowed to sleep until 2 in the afternoon ill be awake at 11 in the night my time

the one thing people can say about me is that if i ally with you i will sacrifice my entire game to help you, iv done for boudicca several times and maybe even you, cant remember... i believe in honor above all else... chivalry etc.
Jimmy is just a retard in this regard and will throw anyone under the bus. Chaos fucker as well, he's that way too. like i said netherlands and boudicca/pussyriot girl are the only people i have respect for...
and now i respect you some too since we agree on jimmy, haha

i choose allies the Netherlands would choose so Prussia makes sense Germanic brothers and such

hell yeah, IRL im half Prussian/German (NE region) and half Scottish American (13 or 14 generations)... got like a 64th native Creek indian but i dont tell too many people. is funny, here in america the right wing whites view themselves as "european" then dont understand why someone like me is so specific to knowing which gene pools we have... germans/dutch and scottish... the only peoples to not be completely cucked by romans

I live In Gelderland above the Rhine my grand father taught me to be proud of the fact that Romans never ruled us and to never trust anybody but our German brothers

as you shouldn't
the only people with true honor
also, its my paternal line.
i can trace it all the way back the fatherland in 1629... we believe our great great.... something grandfather was a Hessian soldier that stayed after our war of independence

from what my grand father discovered my earliest known Ancestor is from 1500 he was a fisherman lived near the dutch German border dont know anything about my ancestors before him