How do we solve world hunger Sup Forums?

How do we solve world hunger Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=63-REaU80tM&itct=CBcQpDAYAiITCIei18vql84CFUKPHAodJZwJXzIHcmVsYXRlZEjZzZaqhIX_uOcB
donate.feedthechildren.org/donation/85ba8356/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=feed the children&utm_campaign=paid/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's just natural population control.

Nothing natural about this

Nuke Africa, India, China and burger land

>Argentina
>Extremely low

Easy kill them all

The animals will feast.

Why do they always stand out from the rest of South America in these maps?

I'm starting to believe they're white tb h

One way ticket for mudslimes to here.

Why you think the rest of South America hate us so much?

Make you think...

Wipe out those who would rather produce 9 children than produce crops for 5.

Ie. niggers

Kill all the nogs in Africa with cyanide gas or some shit, then we take all the land and turn it into farm land.

Eat the niggers.

We don't. Letting them is die is better. Let evolution solve it. The strongest survive.

let them starve, problem kinda fixes itself then

supporting Africa is a giant waste of resources

youtube.com/watch?v=63-REaU80tM&itct=CBcQpDAYAiITCIei18vql84CFUKPHAodJZwJXzIHcmVsYXRlZEjZzZaqhIX_uOcB

What the fuck do you think is the solution

Soylent green

But Heston is dead.

wouldl ike to clarify australia only has hunger problem because abos sped all there welfare on boxed wine and make there kids starve.

Put foot in back of semi trailer. Let people in. Close door lock them in. Plastic food. Exhaust pipe goes into gas tight trailer.

"Welcome to mobile Auschwitz, have a good day!"

Drive around while exhaust comes into trailer. Work makes you free, man.

>it's an Argentina posts a chart so he can act white episode

donate.feedthechildren.org/donation/85ba8356/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=feed the children&utm_campaign=paid/

Link is a small way that I help with.

Thank you user, first useful reply I've seen to this topic.

Let them starve to death, if you are living in the current age and can't even properly grow a crop then you should just kill yourself. Not my fault that your people haven't done shit but poop out more kids when they're riddle with std's and have no food in their stomachs.

We don't.