In her speech, she's listed all the good she's done for our country in the past, and all the good she'll continue to do

In her speech, she's listed all the good she's done for our country in the past, and all the good she'll continue to do.

It's better to focus on the good instead of the bad, because overall that's what matters. Are you seriously going to vote for a meme president who doesn't care about you?

Other urls found in this thread:

theonion.com/article/clinton-assures-tim-kaine-shell-continue-serving-p-53309
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxqHHFZFMQw
youtube.com/watch?v=6VvOqUvvO9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You've completely convinced me

I'm now a #Clintoris

Shes a lot whiter on this picture than usual. What does this supposed to mean?

>In her speech, she's listed all the good she's done for our country in the past
Must've been a short speech...

Troll or shill ... Pro v con Clinton is higher tier... Faggot

Abolishing birth right citizenship is all that I care about

I can't wait for her to be elected and all the Trumpists to kill themselves

Or, and here me out...
We could keep our birth right citizenship.
Send illegal parents back.
Raise newborn Patriots as a slave army to further imperialism...

Hillary Clinton will become a dictator if she's elected. Everything in her past points to this.

Hillary Rohdam Clinton a shrill, corrupt, harpy cunt that is going to lose in November. All this money wasted for nothing.

(USER WAS KILLED FOR THIS POST)

Underrated

fuck off shills

can i have a job at the white house burger?

She is a lying criminal, her numbers are plummeting, and I poisoned three of her supporters this morning.

Hillary Clinton will probably just die if elected. She doesn't talk to the press because she keeps having seizures. She isn't going to be running anything it will be Bankers/Big Business that financed her.

How much they pay you?

kek TRUMP 2016

>Be American
>>America First
>Trump doesn't care about you

>1 post

Nothing to see here folks

First, shill, I want to give you credit for using a photo from over 10 years ago.

It's clear that you're aware that everyone is talking about how sick she looks.

Second, pic related. Clinton is an evil, murdering, lying, cheating demon. There's literally nothing good about her or the people who support her.

most of her supporters have facial defects

I know it's the onion but it made me laugh and This is relevant
theonion.com/article/clinton-assures-tim-kaine-shell-continue-serving-p-53309

This. Kek keeps sending us the signs, and by now we should have the wisdom to read them:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxqHHFZFMQw

And this from ancienter times:
youtube.com/watch?v=6VvOqUvvO9Y

>1 post

You seem upset. DId your daddy fuck you? Did you love it? Is that why you are shillering for billary?

a meme president didnt send me to fight looking for fake WMDs and sit on my ass in Trashcanistan while she funds terrorists

hillary is the devil walking the earth

GAS THE KIKES!

RACE WAR NOW!!