R-russia stronk

>r-russia stronk

>j-japan stronk
>100 k dead vs 10 k
>still no Sakhalin or Kurils
>Japs still draw maps with Sakhalin as Jap territory

s-sauce?

Poster made after the Russo-Japanese war.

Nicolas looks comfy

butthurt pedoraha
>Russo-Japanese War
34,000–52,623 killed or died of wounds
9,300–18,830 died of disease
146,032 wounded
74,369 captured

looks fake as fuck

Literally twice more japs died in Port Arthur alone

That's one cool fanfiction piece, got a link?

Russky (in foreground): I am about to die!

Japanese soldier: I'll finish you off, then!

Russkies (in background): Hurry! Run away!

-

I must say, I'm not wholly convinced that this is contemporary work.

hahahaha benis :DDDD

It was made just after the war.

You said the same thing here:
What you haven't done is offer any evidence or authority for that suggestion. My own cursory investigations did not validate your claim. Do you have a source?

If you don't believe the most logical explanation, then you should be the one to provide counter-evidence.

When I looked around for a source, all of the results I found were image-boards and content aggregators treating the picture as a joke.

Unclear provenance, joked about on-line, common on image-boards - to my mind, this is evidence that the image is plausibly a recent contrivance for the purpose of amusement or parody.

How, I wonder, is it the most "logical" explanation, given the perfect lack of any evidence to support it? It's the most naive explanation, and nothing more.

Because, you demented retard, when you see a poster detailing a war, the most logical explanation is that it was made during or soon after said war.
When you see a poster showcasing WW2 propaganda, do you assume it was made decades after WW2? Fucking dense cunt. Look for it yourself, the message is clear, Russia is weak, Japan is triumphant, death to the Russian cowards like you.

>when you see a poster detailing a war
When one sees a century-old poster depicting sodomy, rather an uncommon sort of a poster, then scepticism is healthy (and its absence the opposite).

>logical explanation
What, exactly, is the logic? What is the input and reasoning that has produced your output conclusion? Do you have sufficient information, and are you qualified, to judge with any confidence what is true?

>When you see a poster showcasing WW2 propaganda, do you assume it was made decades after WW2?
Not typically, no, but I'd be prepared to entertain such a claim if it were made, since there are known instances of just such things.

Now, that is not similar to the matter at hand: If I saw a poster showcasing sodomy, held out as authentic WWII propaganda, I would have pretty substantial doubts about, and would want evidence of, its authenticity. Wouldn't you? And would the inability (indeed, when pressed, the hostile refusal) of the person doing the holding-out to provide any evidence whatever, do anything to assuage such doubts?

>Look for it yourself,
I already did, and I told you what I found: no source, no evidence, no proof, no logic. Nothing to bolster your claim, only more cause for incredulity.

>Russian cowards like you.
I suppose next you'll be telling me that you're Japanese and a gay rapist.

that's really fucking hot honestly