Homestuck

After countless hours livecruise has reached Collide

what a time to be alive

Other urls found in this thread:

sync-video.com/r/rDbgYPwg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We get to watch a soul shatter in real time!

This is the pic you chose, OP?

who else thinks liveblogger went ahead without us, and we won't get to watch along with her :(

Oh man, Collide was the best part of Problem Sleuth! PFPI and FFPI's sacrifices were not in vain.

i can't wait for sheer disappointment.

I do, and I don't care. That's how it should be.

its fucking go time im ready

I am pretty certain about this.

Can we post a link to the last thread like back when we were a real general?

I talk a lot of shit about Hussie, but I always tear up during Collide.

what do you think liveblogger will think of the ending

So many fond memories.

It's a great pic

always remember that caliborn achieved all his dreams just as he deserved to

I'd avoid it. The less we look like a general, the more mods let us pass. Rather not have more mod troubles than we currently have

Why not do it yourself?

boards.Sup Forums.org/co/thread/83289266

We're not a general. We don't want to be a general. Fuck off.

I feel like only homestuck fans could get this excited about vicariously experiencing a story through someone else

But then he would hurt my precious cinnamon bun.

Objectively it's a great ship.
Because they have no interactions and thus I can say they'd be good without any actual proof

I didnt want to get us crucified again

alright old thread fell off
wheres liveblogger

Everybody just remember that Collide is like 20 minutes long. We may have to wait a spell.

Let's players exist.

but this is hsg so isn't a general

probably watching collide

Is anyone else getting this subconscious feeling like posting more often will make Liveblogger finish sooner

hst now user
shh mods will hear us

we crave this constant excitement and update culture-style shit. its what got us so obsessed with homestuck in the first place. aside from it being so fucking goid for so long

and she's going to have to compile a bunch of captures

at least it's a youtube video, so it can be paused, so she might update us as she goes

I think a lot of us are going to rewatch it
so we'll have 18 minutes of thread silence

It's /hst/ now. HSG is fucking dead and never coming back

Let's pretend that the ghosts mattered for a second.

Ergo, the entire cast we used to have was replaced by this entire cast of different characters, who are distinct from the originals so as to make the originals unique and meaningfully different.

Why should we care about these dozen or so new characters introduced a few hundred pages before the final curtain close? They aren't our mains, they don't share the motivations of our mains, we don't care if they get their reward.

Humans naturally seek out familiar experiences. That is to say we wish to relive the agony anew.

i hope so

is liveblogger pretty?

yeah you've got a point
it does feel a lot like updates

Is there any constantly updating good shit that's still running? I really miss living and breathing Homestuck, knowing that an update could come at any time.

theyre still the characters we followed up until cascade, though.

HSG, Andrew Hussie has officially declared himself "done" with Homestuck, and has officially appointed you in charge of the comic/franchise, along with having magically passed on the ability to write Acts 1-4 level dialogue to you to do with as you choose. How would you salvage Homestuck?

>passed out two hours ago
>just back in time to catch the reaction to colide

> Getting this hype and throwing a party all to watch someone get miserable as hell

You guys are fucking subhuman. Fuck all of you.

Unsounded, Kill Six Billion Demons, Twig, and UNSONG are all things I like that update regularly, but there's nothing like the UPDATE UPDATE HOLY SHIT aaaa that was homestuck at its best

I'd make a Midnight Crew MSPA.

For the Beta kids and trolls, they're the same kids we knew for the first five acts.

For the alpha kids, they're the same except they didn't die.

They're not even all that different aside from having different relationships, and already the relationships we had pre-Game Over were things that happened mostly offscreen.

I don't.
I instead write an entirely different quest.

it will probably never ever happen again. no one has the same work ethic as hussie. hes some kind of fucking insane.

I'm to intoxicated to get a sync stream up if someone else wants to make it im game to wait a lil

In a fucked up way this is sort of bringing a lot of us closure.

Homestuck is fucking huge, and a lot of us weren't gonna reread it just to figure out what to think of the fucking thing.

Seeing the thoughts of someone reading it all at once archivally lets us compare it to what we thought of reading this small section of the story over like three fucking years. I'm convinced now that a lot of Act 6 really isn't bad, even if it had more teen drama and bullshit filler than it should have. But seeing a fresh reader hate the retcon as much as we did is sort of, like, external confirmation that we really didn't just talk ourselves into hating it. It really is just a bullshit twist. Which is always what I thought, but hey. Now I know.

It's another lens through which we may view the story, and receive the catharsis that we were denied. Even if we receive it from her lack of catharsis.

Dedicate myself to the next MSPA while also making Paradox Space a thing.
More like getting hyped to once again feel after Huss has sapped our emotions.

Schadenfreude is a great thing.

Love you too.

Give it an ending.

Tell Equius's life story in its entirety, in real time. See you guys in 13 years!

WHERE
IS
THE
ROOM

CHECK YOUR EMAILS

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEBODY MAKE A ROOM

>wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg

CHECK YOUR EMAILS
THE BETA IS HERE

>threads only get active again when everyone's ready to get miserable

epic

>Intoxicated atm
>about to witness the end
Bloggie dies of alcohol poisoning soon

Someone not on a 3g network get on this.

here sync-video.com/r/rDbgYPwg

Someone please make them a roommmmm

Remember when Vriska existed for the express purpose of getting BTFO?

I got a Synchtu.be room named hst if you guys want that.

GET IN RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

finish everyones character arcs, write the masterpiece, all the sprites get left behind but dont die

jus fuckin watch it goddamnnm

EVERYONE IN GO GO GO

yesssss

Pare it down to 300 x 100 in case they do banner submissions again

I'm in

After liveblogger finishes, is there anymore justification for us existing?

2.0?

Hiveswap will make Homestuck great again

There will be new livebloggers to take her place. Homestuck might have ended, but that doesn't mean that /hsg/ has to too.

No, fuck this, I don't want to feel hype and then disappointment again. You assholes have fun.

*ollies outie*

dumping on hussie

START THE MADNESS

Why can't I use the fucking chat?

Is it frozen for you guys too?

While everyone else watches Collide, I will stay here. It's Eridan time.

yes
it wouldnt even let me close the fucking tab either until just now

It's just not playing for me, yeah. I figured it was my computer acting up.

I HAD TO BAIL OUT
THAT SHIT WAS ABSOLUTELY DESTROYING MY BROWSER

yes

SHITTY LAG SITE USE SYNCTUBE OR SOMETHING NEXT TIME

OR CYTUBE LIKE THE COOL KIDS

I bailed out because I got bored not four minutes in again.

Yep. I doubt a live reaction in that chat would mean much anyway, considering the spam.
It's probably too late for a different sync stream, if any better ones exist.

LS, is it too late to switch to a better thing?

Presenting Eridan: the cat.

Oh shit I hear music

You fuckers are interrupting Eridan time.

>Eridan Ampurra