glitterberries.freehostia.com/
sh33pie.com/mistressdariasdungeon.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=4GuEJQL4TBo
youtube.com/watch?v=aIvXCsb0r2c
kat.cr/daria-restoration-project-tv-complete-t11895588.html
dariawiki.org/wiki/index.php?title=Amelia
youtube.com/watch?list=RDu4lQtdfQCac&v=-FSXncFOtvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yea, they do. And im one of them. Its cool, man.

>tumblr tier
>existed well before tumblr

You really only skimmed the surface of the show. The show acknowledges that Daria is a cunt who needs to lighten up.

it really really didnt. that's why it was good. to do what youre describing would be a cop-out. she stuck with her damn guns. she just learned not to doubt herself after a brief moment of self-doubt like 'what if i'm actually being a cunt' and the answer was 'nah, life just sucks having to deal with people like you, but that's life's fault, not yours'
anyway
we need a word for when people confuse the genuinely extreme with X-TREEM or the genuinely cool and deep and mature with OH THE EDGE or shit like that.

None of these opinions matter. Stacey was the greatest.

You all know it.

>I dont actually have an argument
>I know ill just call a show tumblr

>Bait so obvious, you doubt it's bait
Clever girl

lol

this

It's probably a false flag to weaken the "this show is tumblr" comment when a show is ACTUALLY a tumblr.

For you.

Brittany is secretly the best character on the show.

Because shes actually pretty insightful or the boobs?

Probably because she's a ditz but is still a generally kind person at heart.

Shes a qt3.14 and the gook was pretty decent as well. Only whats-her-name was a cunt

best character is actually Stacy

Cool, a Quinn thread!

She hit a little too close to home for me. I dated a girl like Stacy in Highschool. She let her "friends" walk all over her and dumped me cause I was trying to get her away from them. She ended up Meth addicted a couple years later.

>falseflag

>to weaken a meme

Sure thing, bucko.

Sandy? I havent watched this in a while.

Suddenly saw her face as a smiling Lego man head and I cannot unsee it. Her nose is the Lego Man mouth.

you'd be surprised how meta basic meme fuckery gets when you spend 16 hours a say on this site

Does Daria have any good reason to hate Stacy?

full circle

Yea. I was thinking of when Daria had to teach Shakespeare to her group. Theres a scene where Quinn admits she and Daria are sisters. Sandy tries to bitch about it and has to shut the fuck up when Stacy and the other say they knew all along. Good times

Stacy hangs out with her younger sister. That is all the reason a high school kid needs.

I remember that episode where the caricature artist draws the fasion club and theyre all pissed about except stacy.
This show had a lot of nice little touches like that. I need to rewatch it.

Does anyone remember outpost daria? You havent truly cringed untill youve read some outpost daria fan fiction.

Just in case anyone in this thread cares, I have this mega

>mega.nz/#!OgRmUQpT!zEPQ5dZTBa0y0UjLS1SPcOuU91WvfhvTiVnTPWQVDgQ

The Current Archive Features
> Email Answer Promos - Audio
> News Years 2000 Promo - Audio
> MTV In-Character Web Chat
> Cast Interviews
> A Look Back in Annoyance Special
> Daria and Jane's Top 10 Animated Music Videos
> Promo Material for The Daria GPS
> Pilot Episode
> Daria's Inferno
> Mystik Spiral's Freakin' Friends Music Video
> News Articles published about Daria
> Articles written by Daria
> Misc. Transcripts of unrecorded events
> Misc. Promo Material

Pretty much everything of the show that was saved except the show itself (both the original, and the 'restored edition') and the following I am still looking for
> Scans of The Daria Diaries and The Daria Database (I own both, but not willing to tear them apart to get good scans)
> Rip of the Daria GPS Voice
> The script to the Mystic Spiral pilot episode
> Daria's Sick, Sad Life Planner
> Uncollected Promo Material
> Uncollected MTV Website Material
> Any unlisted Material

There are still rings of defunct erotic Daria fanfiction websites. Some of them are from the 90s and still updated.

There's some good stories on there.
>I'm using Quinnamp

>She hit a little too close to home for me. I dated a girl like Stacy in Highschool. She let her "friends" walk all over her and dumped me cause I was trying to get her away from them. She ended up Meth addicted a couple years later.

Ugh. Same story as you, except gender swapped. Tried to get formerly smart BF away from dumb, trendy, less intelligent "friends" whom he worshipped—couldn't do it and he ended up broken and stuck on coke.

Sandi

Stacy was such a cute.

Which ones are still updated?

Not counting Fanfiction.net or it's adult alternative,
admingoldman.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Daria/page1.html
dariablog2.blogspot.com/
glitterberries.freehostia.com/
And the one I was refering to
sh33pie.com/mistressdariasdungeon.htm

That's just from a little research, and there still may be more. A lot of fansites were lost when Geocities was destroyed and most fansites stopped updating around the Summer of 2007 for some reason. The Dariawiki and Daria Outpost have links to a lot of fansites as well.

And speaking of websites, MTV also hosted a lot of 'fake' Daria websites, based on stuff in the show; as well as character blogs. Some of it is viewable, but because of the way MTV's website is coded, using the Wayback machine to view it just redirects it to a 404 page before the page can finish loading all the content. Which is why I don't have it in the Archive.

youtube.com/watch?v=4GuEJQL4TBo

Thank you, kind user.

youtube.com/watch?v=aIvXCsb0r2c
>fatty tears in the comments

Motherfucker, I read through that entire dumbass series where Daria's twin sister shows up and drags her into gunplay with international crime syndicates.

You can't out cringe me.

Cool beans, user.

There is no way in hell that MTV would let that joke air today, and that's just sad.

Not a problem!

Glad you like it! I've put the project on the backburner as of late, but I want to do this with as many shows as I can. The only other 'archive' I have up online is for Sifl and Olly, but for cartoons I have started a small database on MLAATR, King of the Hill, and Mission Hill; but they're incredibly incomplete. And there are others I'd like to start, but It's just finding time to compile all of my leads and research.

That was Melody Powers, right? Like Pic Related? She was everywhere for some reason; there's a whole lexicon on the DariaWiki dedicated to the 'Daria Multiverse' she helped to 'create'.

Speaking of little touches, Jane being a runner was one I liked. In general I loved how Jane got tempted more than once to join the popular crowd.

Daria won't let her do anything athletic or social.

kat.cr/daria-restoration-project-tv-complete-t11895588.html
DVD video with TV audio

>That was Melody Powers, right?

Nope. Lookalike Series.
Even cringier. Naked author self insert turns out ot be Daria's twin sister.

Melody Powers was some like, Metacrisis shit, because it was Daria's in universe hyper anti-Communist spy fiction.

I'd bang Daria.

Yeah I like Stacy. The voice was nice too.

>The show acknowledges that Daria is a cunt who needs to lighten up.

dariawiki.org/wiki/index.php?title=Amelia

All I'm seeing is that she told a stalker/fangirl to go away, what's wrong with that?

Rewatched it recently while working on art given it doesn't visually have much going on. It was great. Funny, and used Daria's cynicism against her quite a bit more than I remembered.

I don't see how she was stalking. That she would want to emulate this female Charlie Brown is questionable but not necessarily obsessive.

>She idolized Daria as the ultimate rebel
>Amelia's adoration of Daria is so great that when Jane refers to Amelia as "Daria having a secret fan club," Amelia takes the statement literally and assumes that Daria has an actual fan club.
>In Amelia's imagination, both she and Daria are examples of independent people "not following the crowd"... or at least she wanted to be an independent person that didn't follow the crowd.
Idol, imagination, adoration, keywords here

Flavored chips fight the dip.

I feel bad for them. Honest caring grandparents having grand children who feel the need to rebel no matter how nice they are to them.

Okay.

But I mean, really, summer camp? at ages 15 to 17? or more?

Canadibrit never finished it
Sigh

Weak bait etc.

I'VE GOT TO BE DIRECT

Daria's boyfriend was real material.

Why did she like Trent in the first place if he doesn't meet her standards?

cause she's a teenage girl?

>when a show is ACTUALLY a tumblr

using "tumblr" to describe a show is fucking retarded and if you actually do it then you should kill yourself

She confused honesty for integrity. Same reason people confuse "being a jerk" with "being confident." It's a young folk thing.

It's the perfect description for Steven Universe, but I can't think of any others except maybe the new PPG. Gen Zed too. It's kind of a "you know it when you see it" term.

I want to see Daria after plastic surgery still talking in her voice.

Anyone know where I could find the short clip of Daria and Jane watching the 1997 MTV Video Music Awards?

>not watching Daria in the original Spanish
youtube.com/watch?list=RDu4lQtdfQCac&v=-FSXncFOtvU