What's your opinion on Black Lives Matter? I think they're pretty cool

What's your opinion on Black Lives Matter? I think they're pretty cool

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/06/30/AR2010063001356.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice Try Jew.

Bait slide thread

black lives matter as much as any other persons. that is until they succumb to the dindu like you seem to have.

Like, I can get behind government oppression and shit, but is there an example of an "innocent" black person being killed who didn't have it coming?

Like, all I hear is "LeKiller Murderoso" being shot after he went for a gun in a probation check up or some shit.

Is there an example of "Caleb Garneau", history professor, getting shot while he was paying his taxes?

its partially drug addicts trying to get cops to back off not realizing they wont survive a year in a zero police response zone

its also partially hungry niggers who think they will all become rich if they pull off a show of force and theres no way the fbi would side step the oval office and single out their leadership

the rest are paid protesters aka whores. they will do what ever you want for a little pocket change

They have valid complaints

If I travel to America, would I be accepted by them and be able of fuck some hot black chick?
#ArgiesLivesMatter

I think I should give you a spoon so you can eat my asshole.

They don't give a shit about black lives, just trying to kill whitey

I like how Hillary had them banned from the convention seating.

>Is there an example of "Caleb Garneau", history professor, getting shot while he was paying his taxes?
He didn't get shot, but Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates was arrested for breaking into his own home:
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/06/30/AR2010063001356.html

>1 post by this ID

fuck off retard.

Why don't you tell us what YOU think? Or is this just a slide thread?

>vast majority of their protests are for black people pointing guns at/resisting arrest and getting justifiably shot dead for it. No facts outside of WHITE COP, BLACK SHOT
>have been shown to racially segregate their protests
>block off roads, including EMS during protest. E-M-S!
>radicals are known white haters and actively commit hate crimes/kill cops
>supposedly interrupted a moment of silence for fallen police officers by chanting black lives matter
>completely ignore all the black on black murders in cold blood that rampage through most black city centers
>any black ever that shows even a slight bit of sense talking in the public eye is a uncle tom, or coon, and gets death threats in some cases

BLM is a fucking joke

>completely ignore all the black on black murders in cold blood that rampage through most black city centers
The blacks killing blacks are criminals.
The cops killing blacks are officers of the law.

Pic related says it all.

The cops are also 95% of the time justified

Another factor being if you want to call yourself black lives matter, then be for all black lives
if you're specifically against cops killing idiots who deserved it, name yourself accordingly

>The cops are also 95% of the time justified
I'm not angry about the ones that are justified.
I'm angry about the ones that are not.

>What's your opinion on Black Lives Matter?

#HAMAS/10
www.blackforpalestine.com

>www.blackforpalestine.com
Later for Palestine. Their own brothers don't even want to help them.

pretty shit
They've actually hurt their cause more than they've helped it