People respect you and listen to what you have to say

>people respect you and listen to what you have to say
>women want your dick
>100k starting career in law or politics
>become cultured and develop a rich inner world
>depose dictators and affect real change
>develop policy for future generations to follow

There's literally no excuse not to pursue an education in the humanities. People who practice trades or engineering are nothing but stupid monkeys who know how to perform the same trick. They will never be valued as much as a liberal arts major.

but to start in law you have to go to extra years of school and take up huge amounts of debt

"they are cultural Marxists"

Faggot

Post proof of your salary.

If enough millennials go into liberal arts and enter leadership positions, debt will be forgiven when the boomers die. If everyone becomes an engineer, no one will be smart enough to use critical thinking in order to create change through peaceful protests.

What is with this guy and making threads about how much he hates trades.

Im a law student

you are lying and the memeposter wants more women being indoctrinated in marxism and cultural marxism

Post proof of your salary.

Law won't get you six figures right out of school these days unless you went to an Ivy. That's because the field has become incredibly saturated by women and humanitiesfaggots trying to make money with their worthless degrees. You will be lucky to make 60k a year as an associate.

its not a good idea to rely on that though
also youre threads made me sad because I wanted to go to school for engineering u_u

Try $600,000.

Ok. Post proof of your salary then.

Do this

I own this watch. My word should be proof enough.

Christ you Canadians are so uninspired and lazy.

Ok. Then post a photo of it. The one you own. Not a stock picture taken from the internet.

What car do you drive?

>100k starting career in law

Sure, there are some people who make significantly more than that too right off the bat. But here's the thing - you MUST go to at least a t30 law school and perform very, very well; and you really should go to a t14 law school and perform very, very well.

To be able to do this you will need to be a nigger, or have a good-excellent GPA and a very high LSAT score. The LSAT is also an incredibly difficult test which requires in most cases months of study.

On the other hand, lots of guys have mediocre GPAs and engineering degrees who will make a lot of money without the headache of three years of law school and the debt that goes with it.

Seriously I met a boatload of people who majored in liberal arts in college who would just say "lol well I'm going to law school so it doesn't matter." Almost all of them were in for quite a shock when they realized how difficult it is to get into a good law school.*

*if you are a nigger, don't worry. You can drastically underperform on your LSAT and have a mediocre GPA in any field of study and you will get into a good law school. Law programs are big on affirmative action.

Nice try but as a junior associate at a major law firm (which I cannot disclose to you for professional reasons), I am well aware that you will be able to track me to my location through the exif data contained in any photographs I take.

Unless you remove the exif data.

It's as easy as copy pasting the image into a new microsoft paint file.

Actual skills are way better then politics... When the defecation hits the oscillation, Johnny Inbred and his handy wrenches will be far more valuable then Jill Shillington and her studies in a something that's collapsed.

We don't have that software at my law firm but if you insist on the photos, I will talk to the IT monkey and force him to download it for me.

>dissent

They know nothing about dissenting.

It's almost 10pm at the east coast. Why are you still at work? Doesn't sound like a very good career to me.

> 100k starting salary in law or politics
You know, the people who are the most successful in terms of law school acceptance are STEM majors, lol.

Humanities are largely a waste of time because they don't give you transferable skills like STEM majors do. Even if I don't do math, my math major shows that I have good problem solving and analytical skills.

So IT professionals are monkeys too? Not just tradies?

Or you go into finance (easily done with a STEM major) and make ~120k your first year (of course with 80-90 hours/week on average).

I considered law school. Didn't take the LSAT, but took an indicator and killed it (Math major). I could have gone to law school at a T14 school (despite shitty gpa), but I decided to work for a bit first.

Source? STEM people who took discrete math and similar courses tend to do well... Philosophy tends to do the best - my guess is because Formal Logic is a required course for philosophy students, and is very similar to discrete math.

>putting robert fucking mugabe on that pro leftist education poster
>"highly educated" leftists and SJWs in the West are half the fucking reason he's in power in Rhodesia
good god, that pisses me off. hypocritical shits