Hillary Supporter Shelter Thread

Obviously we're in the minority here.
Get in here and discuss the speech. What did you think?

Trumpers need not apply. You already run this board.

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/positions
politico.com/story/2016/07/terry-mcauliffe-hillary-clinton-tpp-trade-226253
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IndependantFag here.

I liked the speech. I'm probably still leaning Trump a bit but she did what she needed to do tonight.
She spoke out against Trump and his lack of detail and semi-absurb notions that he understands the world more than the department of Defense does.
At the same time, she sold herself better than she ever has.
I'm on the cusp again.

Bernie suppoter here.

She did terrible. Im voting trump after that

Also while we're at it, requesting webms of Bill playing with the balloons.

>Bernie Supporter
>Voting Trump
Sure you are

There was something she said that I don't usually hear from politicians that I really strongly agree with.

Who knows if she actually commits to it but does anyone know what it is? I completely forgot and don't want to read the transcript.

Just asked a few people.
They liked the positive message.

People like optimism. I would guess this jumps her back in front of Trump.
This will be decided in the debates.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Have a

As a Bernie supporter idk....I feel conflicted. The testosterone in me loves Trumps nationalism but free college and healthcare seems pretty nice.

probably something like fighting corruption in politics or some similarly hypocritical bullshit

>tfw She will destroy Trump in front of all the country during the debate

She didn't defend the accusations against her, but she did a good job selling herself as both a liberal candidate and someone moderates can go to instead of Trump.

lol, you canadians are starting to get better at this trolling thing

I was expecting to see an Australian flag

I was on the fence, with everyone here in this echo chamber saying she can't speak because she is sick from something. That claim can be laid to rest tonight--Hillary came out firing and show she is ready to be the next POTUS. Her charisma maybe lacking but experience is important and so is getting along with other ppl. Trump gets along with NO ONE until he gets his way. That fucker will get us nuked.

So yeah, that was a very good speech, she hit on every point from the economy to national defense.

You'll change your tone when trump's right-wing deathsquads take to the streets during his presidency.

Hillary is the only right choice.

Good luck with that. There's a reason she hasn't held a press conference in nearly 300 days

>Genuine Bernie supporter
>voting for Trump
Trumpfag detected

Fucking yes!
It's like his brain is degrading and he's gone back to being a child.

with this grade of shitposting, outspending trump 10:1 obviously isn't a large enough budget

>that american flag

There's a reason why trump has been destroyed during every debate he held so far.

Give it a rest, trump is a meme

>meme

Not as good as Bill.

I support all the moloch stuff and the occult worship, but I'm not that much of a fan of her public character anymore. It's difficult.

Look at the truth of Hillary and the data behind her, her history, her choices an the legislation and people she has supported and her flip flopping over even the last 8 years to garner support and her blatant pathological lying, and demolish your cognitive dissonance and you'll see even a box of shit is a better candidate than Hillary Clinton.
Her choices and actions continue to press America as the world closer to outright war with russia and support Isis while using plausible deniability to distance herself as much as possible from the consequences of her actions.
If you're hard set on democrat vote for another democrat for fuck sake.
Yes a woman as president would be cool, but remember to vote with your head and not your heart.
I want a female president, I just don't want Hillary Clinton and her sociopathic psychosis in office

I still don't like her.
Yeah it was a happy happy message but I'm not living in a happy world. I've traveled a lot, done a lot of relief work in a bunch of countries and in a lot of the Appalachian areas here in the states.
It's an ugly world. Lots of hate, lots of death.

However, for that same reason, she did make me think a bit about the stakes of Trump is elected. He insists he understands the world he hasn't lived in. He's been surrounded by wealth his whole life, which has is fine, but he doesn't know the middle east better than our generals, he doesn't understand the white house, and he doesn't understand what it means to work with money that isn't his own.
I won't vote for Clinton, but if I'm going to vote for Trump, I need to hear some concrete specifics on his plans. Ok, yeah, we're gonna win win win, but how? Specifically, how will you pay for the wall? How will you take out Isis? What is your alternative to the nuclear deal with Iran? How will you cut taxes and build up the military at the same time?

I'm serious. I know this place is mostly a joke, but I hope by the time the debates roll around, he can at least explain how he wants to run the country.

Really? Please post a link for a debate wheeee he gets destroyed is love to see this, I've voted green party the last three elections

>free

>wall
mexico will pay, either directly or through tariffs on goods
>ISIS
he won't mention this because he doesn't want ISIS to know how he'll do it. He's suggested he would work with states in the region.
>Iran
At this point the Iran deal probably can't be scrapped, we'll just have to work forward from a shitty situation
>cut taxes and build military
Controlling our currency. He's going to audit the Fed, which should lead to its nationalization and the end of the current monetary system, at which point "debt" is irrelevant. If he doesn't, the economy will collapse no matter who is president.

This.

The "Trump is a biggot/racist/sexist" shit doesn't effect me. I don't care whether it's true or not, it's not an issue that really matters in the highest office as far as I'm concerned. None of that stuff bothers me. If anything, it makes me respect Trump a bit more that he's that based.

But the lack of substance in his plans, yeah, that concerns me. I can't think of a single thing Trump has said he will do that he has actually explained out a process. I'm on his website right now and even there there's no specifics for his plans.

Bunch of shit posting paid shills or genuine retards in this cucked thread.

Would love to see hour bodies piled high in the street.

>There's no specifics for his plans
There certainly are. I don't know how you couldn't see the specifics unless you aren't actually looking.
donaldjtrump.com/positions

Pretty much this. Yeah, she's hardly charismatic or bombastic, but she's got experience overflowing and she's a pretty slick operator. She's the sort of person I want to be president since politics and running a country democratically is a give and take sort of situation, and she's good at balancing the scales for that sort of shit.

I genuinely don't know what kind of life you have to go through to be filled with as much hate as trump is.

>>wall
>mexico will pay, either directly or through tariffs on goods
He has already backpeddled on the Mexico paying part. And everybody knew it was never going to happen anyway.
>>ISIS
>he won't mention this because he doesn't want ISIS to know how he'll do it. He's suggested he would work with states in the region.
We have the military capabilities to smash these roaches. We shouldn't be scared of them. He could easily give something, ANYTHING more specific than "we're gonna knock the hell out of tyem"
>>Iran
>At this point the Iran deal probably can't be scrapped, we'll just have to work forward from a shitty situation
So much for "I'm gonna tear it up on day 1"
>>cut taxes and build military
>Controlling our currency. He's going to audit the Fed, which should lead to its nationalization and the end of the current monetary system, at which point "debt" is irrelevant. If he doesn't, the economy will collapse no matter who is president.
That won't clear up trillions of dollars, not even close. And he can't do that anyway, that's a legislative responsibility.

her speech doesn't change the fact that she's a felon and corrupt as any politician to have ever lived

Hillary is a degenerate fucking whore and you're all fucking faggots

Lol at everything in this webmd

>actually wanting someone with experience as a shitty secretary of state to be president
The idea that Trump will cause a nuclear war is absurd. Which candidate wants to team up with Russia to fight ISIS, and which candidate wants to enforce a no-fly zone, an act of war I might add, in Syria? Russia has already said they would be going to war if Clinton is elected.

>backpeddle
when did he backpeddle m8, it's still on his site, I've yet to hear that. Are you just saying that because it wasn't in his convention speech?
>ISIS
He's not a military planner. Neither is Clinton. You can't know how to conduct a strike until you have the intel. Knowing he intends to destroy ISIS is enough to judge what he will do with the intel, how he'll plan with his advisors.
>Iran deal
I don't know what he'll do about it. If he can get rid of it and negotiate a better deal, great.
>he can't do that
then we're fucked no matter what m8

WE RUNNING MORE THAN THIS BOARD LOL

>WE RUNNING YOU OUT OF TOWN.

>blames email leak on russia without solid proof
>trump will get us nuked

I genuinely don't know why people think trump is genuinely hateful

He has so much fucking money, the world is his Sup Forums to shitpost on. #trolledu

All you fucking sHilldogs can fuck right off to Facebook and Twitter.

REMINDER TO ALL YOU LOSERS THAT YOUR SURROGATE MOMMY IS LOSING TO TRUMP

I thought it was shit. Who eats up such drivel?

wait until the post-convention bump numbers come out you fucking idiot

i didn't believe a word of it..
I wish I could....

>implying she'll actually do it after stealing the nomination

Bernie support

Bernie Supports here now voting for Trump!

Screw Shillary

I think economically she will be a much better choice. Trump will make markets go crazy like Brexit.

I think hillary is too white, and the whole speech was too white, as was the whole convention. As a young black male I can't identify with any of it. There were no titties or twerking, and lil wayne didn't even perform. My vote's going to Jill Stein because she looks like she would be better in bed.

>they don't have my favorite drink so i'll drink bleach instead

I've been a registered repiblican for over 2 decades
I've voted for candidates on both sides of the Isle up and down ticket. When it comes to the presidency, I've voted Bush Sr., Bush Sr., Dole, Bush, Kerry, McCain, Obama.

I try my best to think of the people that make this country run. The people that build our roads and homes and send their sons to war.
On the surface, I like what Trump proposes, but I know very little about HOW he wants to build jobs. Yeah, he's hired a lot of people. But the president can't just "hire" people. Clinton offers more status quo, but I'm very worried about letting Trump get in when we just got a recovery going and having him be cluseless. I don't want a president that needs an aid to explain something to him. At least Hillary has been in the white house and knows the ins and outs of the executive branch.

How's the safe space, faggots?
abort any children today?

>Trump will make markets go crazy like Brexit

The markets recovered in 3 days after Brexit and the DOW, S&P500 and NASDAQ all reached all time highs two weeks after Brexit.

How fucking stupid are you?

What kind of message does it send to our children to stand for a demagogue like Trump?

Gary ducking Johnson

First female pres and all Sup Forums could do is meme and post propaganda.

Just embrace it.

#feelmyJohnson.

all Hillary supporters kys now please and thank

>"I'm not here to take your guns. I'm not here to repeal the second amendment. I'm only hear to help keep guns out of the hands of people that shouldn't have them in the first place"

She earned some points for me with that.
Still leaning [don't judge]Johnson[seriously please don't] but I'm more likely to go for her than Trump now.

>post convention bump for Shillary

Thanks, I needed that laugh.

how do you like your borders senpai?

>She earned some points for me with that.
Eat shit, you fucking moron.

They won't stop at "assault weapons" or a universal registration system.

ITT: Effeminate beta nu-males with their balls in Hillary's purse.

Pussies.

After tonight's speech, which was very empty, I am switching from supporting Bernie to Trump.

#ImWithHer

I just love a corrupt criminal politician in charge of nuclear weapons, that would be absolutely amazing.

I mean, just the fact that she's bought and paid for by all the big financial institutions is great, even better, she's bought and paid for by the middle east, especially by Saudi Arabia, you know that country which executes people publicly for being homosexual or not complying with Sharia law? Indeed.

#ImWithHer

Kind of like being a hardline racist and finding out Trump is actually a progressive jew-worshipping liberal, huh?

A wall on the southern one and the arctic on the northern with an ocean on each side.

>ANNEX CANADA WHEN

I like how all the speakers had kewl and interesting skin colors UNLIKE the RNC!!!

Shit then vote trump! The BPS has gone up steadily while the EUR has gone down!
That must mean the USD will go up if we elect trump!

Every human being has a right to self defense. There is nobody who "shouldn't" have access to a gun.

Former Webb supporter here.

Just wanted to stop by and let you all know I'm volunteering three weeknights and every other Saturday for the Trump campaign. I am hereby making it my personal goal to convert ten Democrats for every Hillshill that posts in this thread.

Fuck Hillary Clinton and fuck the sad, pathetic, shadow of its former self that the Democratic Party has turned into.

To Clinton supporters, real talk. Will she or won't she?
politico.com/story/2016/07/terry-mcauliffe-hillary-clinton-tpp-trade-226253
PHILADELPHIA -- Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, longtime best friend to the Clintons, said >Tuesday that he believes Hillary Clinton will support the TPP trade deal if elected president, with some tweaks.

>“I worry that if we don’t do TPP, at some point China’s going to break the rules -- but Hillary understands this,” he said in an interview after his speech on the main stage at the Democratic National Convention. “Once the election’s over, and we sit down on trade, people understand a couple things we want to fix on it but going forward we got to build a global economy.”

>Later, McAuliffe’s spokesman sought to clarify the governor’s remarks after this story published, saying he was simply expressing what he wants Clinton to do if she is elected president. “While Governor McAuliffe is a supporter of the TPP, he has no expectation Secretary Clinton would change her position on the legislation and she has never told him anything to that effect.”

>A top Clinton campaign official said the Democratic nominee never told McAuliffe she would be open to changing her position on TPP -- and campaign chairman John Podesta confirmed to POLITICO she never said anything like that to her longtime ally. “Love Gov. McAuliffe, but he got this one flat wrong,” Podesta tweeted. “Hillary opposes TPP BEFORE and AFTER the election. Period. Full stop.”

Not to value rumors over substance, you fucking leaf

>all the trumpfags itt

>Trump will make markets go crazy

Trump has zero control of the markets you retard.

Why are Trump supporters in this thread?

You have a fucking general

10 x 0 is still 0