So, uhh

So, uhh...

DRUMPF

poop goblin

*Audience boos*

NUMBER ONE LATE NIGHT

You hear about uh....

Defend 1 thing Trump has done in office so far without mentioning liberals, Hillary, Obama, or the media.

>Colbert starts off the show with a chuckle, before mentioning Donald Trump, for Trump is the President, and therefore will naturally be the subject of frequent political lampoons.
The Sup Forumsedditors begins to fume. "How dare you make fun of my God Emperor?!" he screams, "Wait until r/the_donald hears about this."
>Colbert makes a witty remark about Trump's habitual consumption of ice cream, which has led to his morbid obesity.
The Sup Forumsedditor starts to cry, for the mean man has mocked daddy. He then posts a "BLOMPF" thread to Sup Forums, his epic trolling only slightly calming his rage.
>Colbert then mocks Trump's incompetence and his love for Putin by making a cock holster joke.
"What! You can't say that!", the Sup Forumsedditor whines, his heart-rate increasing and tears streaming down his face.
>Jon Batiste plays a melodica solo after he and the crowd laugh heartily, clearly enjoying the show.
"What!? A nigger on TV? That isn't isn't allowed unless the nigger is a based centipede!", the Sup Forumsyp hollers while posting a black guy with a MAGA cap on r/the_donald. Before his post gets 1000 upvotes, his heart explodes and he dies.
>Then, Colbert's ratings rise again, despite the Sup Forumsedditor's best efforts.

Muslims are literally cancer in 2017 and the travel ban should have been approved the first time. Tightening up who we let in just makes sense.

Right? Colbert is #1, MSNBC is top... the only one in last place right now is...

TWO

>someone actually took the time to write this at some point

poop goblin

S C O O P S

he hasn't done anything and thats what's going to get him re-elected. the economy is doing great and we aren't in an overt war right now.

all his crazy schemes got shot down by congress or the supreme court just like i knew they would. he will probably make a few tax tweaks and maybe a few tweaks to obamacare, but its not going to get gutted like everyone thinks.

Is this the new "There he is. There he goes again?"

It's literally unconstitutional. You CAN'T put a Muslim ban no matter how you feel about them

the president can ban whoever he wants

carter did it, obama did it

why cant drumpf?

>the economy's going great

Gee, I wonder why that is. Must be because of Trump's hugely successful economic policies!

His 7 country ban was literally the same exact temporary ban Obama put in place but when Trump wants to do it they call it racist and evil

Damn is Colbert still triggering the alt-right babies by calling their precious "God Emperor" for the jackass that he really is?

Highest rated late night show and still going btw.

Gorsuch

HOW WILL SLUMF EVER RECOVER??

HE IS
F
I
N
I
S
H
E
D

>he thinks the constitution applies to people outside the US

Over 600,000 Jobs added since he took office

SCOOPS
O
O
P
S

> he makes jones for a living and is making jokes about a notable public figure, he must let triggered snowflake XD

>he makes jones

Religion and race are not the same thing. I can see putting a ban on certain places to decrease influx, but it's not the same with religion. Muslims can come from all around the world. It becomes more complicated especially since some America ideals were founded on RELIGIOUS freedom.

ZLLIMPPFHHHTTRTTRFUDDUDUAAHH;HHHH;HHHHHHHHHH

DID SOMEBODY SAY 2 SCOOPS?!?!?!

TRUMP?

MORE LIKE FUCKFACE VON CLOWNSTICK

>He thinks most terrorist threats come from outside the USA

So how come none of the countries in the ban are any of the countries that were directly involved in the 9/11 attacks?

Why are Sup Forumstards so obsessed with this guy ?

Cause they're JUST as autistic as SJWs

It's just meme spam user. Don't try to understand it

muh constitution

it isnt even unconstitutional though

That's why it was a list of countries you underage faggot.

Donald Fump. Poop fuck

So what about home grown terrorist then?

It wasn't a Muslim ban, though. If the goal was to keep Muslims out of the country the eo would have needed to cover Egypt, Indonesia, and a host of other countries where Islam is the majority religion. The ban only covered places that the Obama administration has previously named as threats. Even if had been a blatant attempt to exclude a specific religious group from entering the US, it would not be unconstitutional. The president has authority over immigration, and non-citizens are not protected by the Constitution.

What does that have to do with the travel ban? That's a separate issue.

I'm fairly sure that this a fresh or at least second generation pasta, this gets my (you)

Buttblasted libshits hate this meme so much because it hits too close to home, it's exposes exactly what they are now- hot air crying into the abyss, virtue signaling madly in their death throes

>lost the presidency, senate, houseā€¦ and most importantly the scotus for the next 30+ years
>will cry about pretend impeachments and ice cream for the next decade straight