Is south america the least relevant continent?

Is south america the least relevant continent?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Variety_(linguistics))
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_America
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oceania exists

>south america
>continent

yes
oceania has australia and new zealand

Yes, we've touched the bottom.

>uraguay
>more like ur gay
xD

yes, and we like it that way.

Australia and New Zealand ate only relevant here in int.
irl Brazil is more relevant than them

more like your shitty education Kim

Yes, better this than being a multicultural cesspool

out of a continent of 2 countries, australia is relevant...
out of a continent with 12 countries only one is relevant....
really makes u think...

Brasil is more relevant than them
Whiter than you, Zhang

>oceania has australia and new zealand

Woahh the country with the kangaroos and the other were it's only famous because the lord of the rings were filmed there

is fucking nothing

>irl Brazil is more relevant than them
no

Half of the world believe Brazil is in Mexico.

>Says Colombia

id rather have a pajeet steal my job than live in a third world shit hole
>be colombian
>get shot by cartel

quit while you're ahead, that was a good troll now exit gracefully

i'm not trolling. kys.

En que va lo de ppk?

No me importa y no quiero saber lalalalalala

Yes. And we like this way.

she say stop trolling!

ah yes the south american countries
>peru
>equator
>rio de janero
>argentina
>argentina jr.
>chilly
>venezuala
am i missing any?

Colombia is one of the most multicultural countries of the World. and this is good.

Boy, Education really went to shit in Canada after all those immigrants arrive. And there is people talking shit about American geographic knowledge.

cocalombia

> Multicultural
Nope, perhaps you mean multiracial, which is not the same. If you mean different amerindian tribes, you must know that they barely have any influence and comprise less than 3% of the population. You don't see peope of different religions, customs, speaking different languages and being subhumans in thedowntown of everycity like it is thecase in North merica/Europe/Oceania, thankfully

how the fuck you can name ecuador and no colombia or paraguay/bolivia?

cus its named after the equator retard

Trudeau made cuts in education.

people isn't wrong when they say Canada is the same a murica

Cause it's a Chink immigrant who can barely grasp the concept of American geography. Guess those are the benefits of being a multicultural paradise

i think the retard is other

what are you trying to prove with this image

Brazil has a bigger population that the rest of latinamerica combined if you don't count mexico

yes but australia is white

90% of canadians live 150km away from Jew York what do you expect

70% and dropping fast, just like Canada

You just live in a American state with free helthcare and higher taxes...

no such thing as an identity between "culture" and "language". Jamaicans speak English the same as Singaporeans or Irish people but all of these people don't share the same cultural habits. And a single language has many "varieties" (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Variety_(linguistics)) : dialects, sociolects, idiolects, etc.

>You don't see peope of different religions, customs, speaking different languages

yes, of course you do. There are many indigenous peoples living in cities. People have different customs, habits, beliefs, depending on many factors (place of origin, social class, education, ethnicity, etc). Colombia has strong social divides and very defined cultural and geographical regions.

and yes, all of these Indigenous tribes have had a huge impact on the culture of each region of Colombia, you can tell it on everything: cuisine, slang, phenotypes, crafts, etc.

>Brazil has a bigger population that the rest of latinamerica combined
No, we only sum 43%. Close enough...

To be honest, we kinda are the "military super power" of the south hemisphere, but since we are pacific, and literally never declare war without being attacked. No one has reason to fear us (i like this way).
Our neighboors also like us. If brazil get gud, they also get gud.

Pls be gud

TOP FUCKING KEK
How come the baby seal clubber got su uppity?
i expected an american flag but c'mon, really Canada?

> There are many indigenous peoples living in cities.
Like what...0.1%?
> and yes, all of these Indigenous tribes have had a huge impact on the culture of each region of Colombia, you can tell it on everything: cuisine, slang, phenotypes, crafts, etc.
This is how I know you've never been to a 1st world country. Nothing in this country can be compared to the level of degeneracy you see in the 1st world. Most of those countries have a 10%+ immigrant population. The closest thing for us would be Venezuelan migrants but they're largely similar to us in all regards. Lstly, your Indian tribes narrative doesn't add up at all when they're very rare to run into to begin with if you live in a urban area

just be glad youre not in south america, pedro

you insist on equaling multiculturalism to multilingualism, and both to diversity of national origins which is completely retard.

>third worlders arguing about the semantics of multiculturalism
this is why south america is irrelevant

> you insist on equaling multiculturalism to multilingualism
Your confirmation bias is showing m8. I exposed a lot other aspects besides language but you insist in focusing on that specific aspect., Even then, I'll bite. Language in itself is one of the most important aspects to form a cohesive society. Look at Canada separatism issue in Quebec. It's nearly impossible to have a functioning society in a place where multiple languages are spoken. See India / Spain, The whole of Africa where every tribe has its own language/dialect.

very rude

Once we were relevant

Not irrelevant enough desu
we need to go deeper

>SOUTH AMERICA
>CONTINENT

WEAK BAIT

>American geography.
We're talking about South America, not the US

Why you do this? You fucking know that America is a continent. You even write south america and complain about the world American geography (THE GEOGRAPHY OF AMERICA CONTINENT)

El CanadiANO señores

Are you guys really that desperate to be grouped with the successful North American countries?

>grouped
Yes, we are planing to reshape the entire continent to be closer to Canada. It's our dream...

just forget about them ameribro, theyre never not gonna be third worlders

Ohh shut up m8, your mom was born in a shithole worse than this.

>South America is a continent located in the western hemisphere, mostly in the southern hemisphere, with a relatively small portion in the northern hemisphere.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_America

> colombia has strong divides
> this is good
> diversity is beautiful tee hee
> indigenous peoples get along with everyone tee hee
newfags gtfo

matate

>implying my WHITE mother was born in a thirdworld country
too bad yours got gang raped in the favelas

t. indio feo

Only in the american model.

But who take the American model seriously? We are talking about a country that is not sure if Texas is a country or not.

Also, Greenland is not located in American continent if you chose your abstract historical view of what is a continent.

not really, but things are like that, it would be actually good to separate continents

t. blanquito feo

I liek South America. They're funky.

> South America
> America
> America
> America
It is implied in the fucking name

>But who take the American model seriously?
i dont know theyre only the most relevant country in the world, maybe a lot of people take it seriously. also texas is not a country

fauna mexicana 2016

>America
>South America
Two different things, my supplier friend

>Okay. we separate the continent em 2 pieces due the division of the tectonic plate?
>No, we do it in 3 pieces because fuck mexico

I don't know how is it like in Banama but indigenous tribes in Colombia are well organized and follow their law. There are conflicts but they are very receptive to solve it in civilized manners.

then south america is Texas, Florida, Tennessee, etc.?

include me in the screencap

>>Okay. we separate the continent em 2 piece
not even possible how do you seperate a continent?

i think central america is far more relevant since their gdp is smaller than brazil's.

No, South America is a continent. America is a country

irrelevant*

>America is a country
United States of America is a Country.
OF AMERICA

Not our fault that no one had creativity to put a decent name in your country, and you end up with africa tier name.

then why are they called americans?

What else could you call them?
Uniteds?

BTW, only people born in central republic of Africa can be african? because they are called africans for the same reason.

with your dumb logic we can do this, your country's name is United States of America, not America

United States of America(Country)
As in, the United States of the country America

what would you have called the usa? think of a better name, alejandro

No, you would say the "American South" to refer to the southern portion of the United States of America.

>anglo education

> tee hee mira todas estas minorías que no pasan de 1% de la población somos multiculturales
acá representan 30% del territorio y 15% de la población y solo existen para joder la paciencia
el multiculturalismo es un fracaso en todos los lugares donde existe. esto fuera evidente si supieras de lo que hablaras , donkeyfukker

No, you would say the "Africa South" to refer to the southern portion of the South Africa.

Just imagine my flag as being south Africa one.

>ywn impregnate the entire female population of the Iqaluit city/province/state/region/parish/whatever
Fuck

rule 2, mods

>wanting to impregnate alcoholic eskimoes

Antarctica

>frozen body of african is found on northern Canada

>correcting the news, it was a Portuguese.

We are talking about America, not South Africa