River Monsters Series Finale

Let's get a thread going for this underrated show. Series finale is at 9:00ET/8:00 Central in almost 15 minutes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b1I-4-oL4WU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shiet really, I completely forgot about this show, last season I watched was S3 I think now I gotta catch up.

>No. of episodes 57
>+ 44 Specials
>+ 2 Additional episodes
I did not know there were that many types of reasonably sized freshwater fish in the world

He kinda stretched it with piranha and the snakemouth but those were kino episodes

The Alaskan Laser Trout episode was also good but I found it difficult to suspend my belief through the scene where a ravenous pack vaporized an entire herd of moose in 30 seconds.

He better get a fucking big one

I hope he comes back someday. Maybe an occasional special like Les Stroud does sometimes.

Looks big

>it's a 'Jeremy has the local guide worried as he wades into a piranha infested river' episode

The scene of Wade using them to jetski made up for it

can I get a mega upload?

Favorite episode? The one where he fucks the goochfish is kino.

Fuck what if it gets him?

I think it's what he'd want.

>that episode where he caught a 200 year old fish

fuck, anyone remember the species or whatever? shit's crazy

>"ravenous pack"
A flock of fish is called a "school", you twilting git bulb.

Jeremy was approached by Coyote Wilderness and the Ghost of Steve Irwin to join the Nature Avengers!!

Next week they fuck up poachers with the power of tigerfish - bullet ant hybrids.

Was it the Greenland shark?

The ending is worth it but it also sort of exemplifies one of the annoying things about the show overall which is that in most of the episodes you already know what the "killer" is like 30 seconds into it. Like, the coroner's report is that 16 men were found on the banks of a muddy pond with their entire digestive system pulled out through their urethra....yeah, it's gonna be a goochfish. We have to spend an hour watching you running around and fucking an eel, a caiman, and a catfish pretending you didn't know it was a goochfish all along - makes for entertaining TV but the playing dumb act gets old IMO.

Orefish episode made my jizz. He actually got tot see 2 living ones in the wild.

I just don't understand why he didn't wear a condom. I mean, he could've avoided so much fishclap and reverse pregnancy.

>youtu.be/b1I-4-oL4WU
Wow that's pretty spooky/cool. Feels straight out of The Sphere or something.

Well in S3E26: The Freudacuda he catches it by talking about how he always wanted to be a mother. Maybe he wasn't just making that up as bait?

he was so happy when he caught that little fish at the beginning. couldn't help but cheer him.

I thought the one where he puts his dick in a Box Jellyfish was a bit irresponsible

>It's a "The Reel River Monster Was Inside Us All Along" episode

One my least favorite episodes because they play it all the time