Power Man Storytime Part 5

Sorry I'm late Anons, let's try and do only three issues tonight, including that Marvel Two-In-One from last night.

Damn it, capchas are shit again.

Damn it Nip-Moot

Too French, or just nigh-incomprehensible?

I think I remember reading a story similar to this, but I can't remember where...

It looks like this. I can't fucking read this.

Oh, I remembered the comic that's like this is! We'll be reading it here, eventually.

Remember readers, this particular story takes place before last night's thread, so Luke hasn't taken over for Ben yet.

Oh yeah, I hate those. It doesn't help that the font they use makes it hard to distinguish 'rn' from 'm' and so on.

I once spent five minutes trying to get it to change to one of the other capchas. Never could.

Aw yiss.
Black man, meet orange man.

>"You can't kill them, you must listen to me! I CREATED YOU!"

Can you imagine if that worked in comics? How many lives Hank could've saved if Ultron followed those rules?

I prefer "Black Man and Rock Man", and not just because I used to be a Megaman fan.

What kind of sound effect is "Chudd!"?

It never works, but they always try it.

>"Look Cage, Stretch lent you that so you could mess with Doom. He ain't letting you drive it again."

I want to read the book where it works. Like, the heroes fight the monster and they can't beat it, and then at the end, someone goes "Wait, maybe we can try asking it to stop?" and it works. Just to justify WHY they always try it.

Yet again, it's confirmed that Cage can swim. I mention this every time it comes up for a reason, and not just for the racist jokes.

>Ben casually name-dropping the time he got a giant H-Bomb out from the ocean

Jesus christ, he's jaded.

It just makes me think of CHUD.

>Bottom three panels are their reaction to such pic-name

Can you imagine him trying to bring that thing to school? Imagine it as a teenager, trying to cheer him up.
>"Don't worry, you may be an ugly horrible monster, but you're still my son."

And continuing from last night...

At least he's taking responsibility, he's not like that deadbeat dad Frankenstein.

Luke, you have an address, and you hand out buisness cards. The city can bill you for that shit.

To be fair, Viktor didn't really sperg the fuck out until Adam made him make a wife for him. He's not royalty, he isn't the kind of man to allow sibling fucking.

Yes, a 300 pound man is going to try and grip onto a wire. I can't possibly see how this can end poorly.

That ended predictably.

What a strange choice of angle for the 3rd panel.

Say what you will about the soda machine, I don't think it ever repeats a fuck-up.

In the first thread, an user made a point of mentioning how fucked up it is that Noah is experimenting on people and he's still a hero.
Now they're pointing out how shady that is.

Dammit

If there's any crazy anons here, try and count how often the following has happened.

"Luke Cage gets his shirt ruined"
"The soda machine messes with Luke"

That's what makes it so sinister, you never know exactly how it's going to fuck you over.

It's more cunning than any opponent that Cage has fought, and he's fought Doom.

>Chemistro is back

Hey, is the user who wanted to see Chemistro still about?

Luke goes through at least one shirt per issue, sometimes more.
I'm going to estimate about 1.6 shirts/issue.

>Second panel
Stoop Kid:Origins

BECAUSE HERE HE IS

Dammit, false alarm Anons, it's a reprint of Give me a bit, I'll unzip the next issue, because it IS another Chemestro.

HERE we go.

How the hell do you not realize that the floor is see-through? Does that not ring any alarm bells?

Not gonna stay up for this whole thing, because timezones, bruh, but thanks for running these. Will comment tomorrow when I have the chance.

[Blank] the [Blank] that [Blank]s like a [Blank] is a great naming format.

Cage the Brother that Powers like a Man.

Claire Temple is just that hot.

I'll probably finish with this issue, if nobody else wants to continue.

>the Brother that Powers
That just makes me think of Brother Power, the Geek. And Luke's no geek.

I got halfway through a blind Daredevil joke before remembering he never met her in the books.

I guess the new artist wants to draw Luke's ass on this page.

>Readers won't doubt my skills once they see Luke's glutes!

So has a Chemistro appeared lately? I know Rick Jones was using one of their guns in Standoff, but I'm not counting that.

Might as well say it anyway.

Well? Does it work?

>I told another prisoner how to build and operate my Chemistro gun

Believe it or not, this happens more than once.

cheers fampai

>insert Full Metal Alchemist reference

Jesus Christ, look at that kick in the fourth panel. It's the hand positions that freaking make it.

One of them was actually part of the 50 States Initiative in Civil War, and the other died in Invincible Iron Man.

And since I have stuff to do in the morning, I think I'll leave us off at this cliffhanger.

Let me see how he draws the soda machine first.

Good night.

All right Anons, only ten issues left of Power Man before we move over to Iron Fist.
We can go at this pace and get there in three days, or I can get started much earlier and try to blaze through them all in one day so we can get to that Claremont/Byrne Kung Fu goodness.

Let's see what you guys think.

I guess getting started earlier?

power bump

Morning bump.

Why is Ben such a dick to Luke?

Bump.