youtube.com/watch?v=MBjpdZgbgtc
youtube.com/watch?v=nwyOE8ZdPAY
youtube.com/watch?v=x-pj8OtyO2I
youtube.com/watch?v=r8YOadJ2s1U
youtu.be/5MVyQNNFobA
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6FQbadEmO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i wish reviewdude would get murky on his stalkers

What is it about gang-stalking as a term that paranoid people like?
Like, all the examples of people using it are pretty fucking "screaming at the cable repair man" crazy. If you are a little bit sane you would avoid the term even if you were growing paranoid.

Schizophrenia incoming !!!!

Well atleast he didn't get gangbangedstalked happened to me once

he has mentioned his paranoia in the past. I just hope this isn't the beginning of a mental downfall or we're in for a hell of a ride

Sup Forums ruins another life?
Is reviewbrah the next chrischan

Post the around blacks don't relax rotw webm.

You know the one.

>did fun interviews for years
>then started uploading 2+ hour long talks about radio frequency and shit every other hour
dropped

He's right about the age where the schizophrenia starts to kick in.

He's fucked. This is going to get very dark very quickly

I hope not. We must protect him.

Reviewbrah is awake.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

how long until the mental breakdown

This kids health is going down hill faster than Bills. I feel so bad for him.. he doesn't deserve that life.

youtube.com/watch?v=yOCGhGBc4QQ

Better get on your ham radio 'cause this kid is FUCKED.

video of the incident.

if youre paranoid enough to think youre "gang stalked", youre paranoid enough to think other people talking about it are also being "gang stalked"

bc he doesn't think their lying there's no reason to distance himself from their terminology

social isolation breeds paranoia though. As someone with no social life, sometimes I feel like people around me are watching me or paying more attention to me than usual, and that the people I make eye contact with all have a "reason" for that eye contact

Most people get this to a very small degree, but when you're socially isolated you become incredibly paranoid about everyone's motives

youtube.com/watch?v=MBjpdZgbgtc

He mentions "Moon Man" within the first two minutes.

gang stalking exists though

Scientologist love to do it so do masons

who gives a fuck about this dweeb?
Takes himself way too seriously, eats fast food and drinks energy drinks, and fetishes 1950s culture. Nothing "based" about this fucking loser.

i'm fascinated by the term too and how it transcends language barriers

youtube.com/watch?v=nwyOE8ZdPAY

I think "co-ordinated surveillance" is a perfectly apt term for what they're doing and have been doing to reviewbrah. It's easy these days with bluetooth and GPS. "Gang" stalking is a misnomer; it takes only about 4 or 5 of them per shift. Reports are he doesn't go out much, so they mostly sit up the road from his house at medium range until the new guys come by to relieve them. Great pay considering it's easy work. If you have experience with telescopic photographic equipment it's considered an asset. Same if you have a plain look to you.

He's a David Lynch character come to life.

This. He's just a fascinating person

Take away the goofy suits and nobody would give one single fuck about this low energy kid.
He is nothing but goofysuitkid.

4 u

And his voice. And his mannerisms.

There is something a little surreal about him that if you don't get it, you'll probably not ever really get it.

leafposting makes me genuinely angry

>inb4 he ends up like alantutorial

alan tutorial was just a character an actor made, it was all fake

I know but it was fun before anybody knew that, especially when he was just presented as a normal autist but started going crazy

Well I disagree completely. He is a nerdy kid with social anxiety issues who was built up by the internet because he wears funny suits. Autistic fucks like to ironically encourage him for hoots and hollers.

I honestly think this kid would have grown out of the "phase" where he wore suits a long time ago if you fucks didn't ironically encourage him.

believe me, I "get it", he is an odd duck, a lolcow to make fun of, but nothing special.

Yes it is. And he'll likely fail to recognize he's ill and will refuse treatment for a long time. He's in for a long, long nightmare.

t. A schizophrenic man

he's not a "lolcow"
go back to kiwifarms and stay there

Fun fact: That guy went on to make some legit really solid stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=x-pj8OtyO2I

The ARG surrounding this is pretty fascinating. Beyond this video, there's around a whole movie's worth of content on the dedicated websites and stuff done up for it. It's a very in-depth project.

I don't know, I don't even feel like I'm laughing at him. He's just kind of interesting. It's to pinpoint.

hard to pinpoint*

I really really hate Canadians. Can't wait for the eventual annexation of Canada.

>leafcuck has shit taste and is retarded
>uses hillary reaction images

>hurrr omg is reviewbra redpilled?

He has Ben Garrison's book on the table behind him in half of his videos.

And everybody interested is aware of it. If anything it is a good example of why gang-stalking is a stupid concept for crazy people.

white man rising

this man will save the white race

Kek

My mom is schizo

He's in for one wild ride

link?

wtf I with her now

i wonder if this canadian is one of the gang stalkers

its the chipolte one

Link?

Poor leaf, so green with envy. So mad it can't be him. Why can't it be him, God?

come on you ape, put some effort into it

Cant find it with your vague ass description, how hard is it to copy/paste a link you lazy nigger?

I just went to his channel and searched chipotle. It was that easy...

youtube.com/watch?v=r8YOadJ2s1U

proud of yourself? everything you needed was there.

I didn't know who this guy was, I just saw him from the domino's gif and i instantly liked him.

Now that i've seen his based vids, I will protect this kid if i see him in real life.

But hopefully it isn't schizo, I heard that shit is heavy.

It really tears at me when I see innocence killed like that

I think he is eccentric

Absolutely aware of his surroundings. Based.

How old is he? Anyone know?

I want his sisters soles on my face.

Actually maybe I'm reading some Asperger's in him?

It's true, we are stalking him. He knows what he saw and heard. The studios are also going to start making examples out of these YouTube celebs, put them back in their place.

He is our most recent project.

Are those on his normal youtube? Where he uploads his reviews?

I can kind of hear it in his voice, but after watching him for so long, I'm not sure. I think he's just weird.

The good kind of weird.

yeah normal youtube, i havent been subbed to him for AWHILE so you may need to scroll down quite a bit

I'm more inclined to look at it this way. No doubt he's a really smart kid, but he has a stroke of odd within him and he probably feels like he's incapable of assimilating into a crowd or a clique easily because he's aware of how odd he is, which is a pretty heavy and stressful mindset to be in. I don't think he's necessarily on the brink of schizophrenia, but more so of a person who doesn't know where to put his hands on the steering wheel, figuratively speaking.

my brother has asperger's, so I have a pretty good eye for it, and i don't really see it in reviewbrah. i think he's just socially maladjusted and has weird interests.

This.

This is the first classic sign of a mental break down and schizophrenia, along with paranoid. He's already mentioned his paranoia before in his videos. He's going to start losing it soon.

I remember when I lived next to a shitty trailer park filled with mexicans. I thought I was under investigation because I was stoned constantly and I kept seeing these undercover police cars(undercover cop cars have a license plates that say CA exempt)outside driving in circles, turns out they eventually did a huge raid on the the trailer park and arrested a bunch of people and closed the park down after that. I knew something was up though.

It is all very Lynchian.

He's not joking. Pic related

He might just be schizotypal. I was like him when I was young and I had a really paranoid phase (however I dressed as normal as possible so people wouldn't notice me but my physical mannerisms and speech were really unsettling to others, apparently I speak so fast that no one can keep up with me even though it's clear and paced through my ears, also I only speak information so I can't really have conversations) that I got out of when I went straight edge and started eating healthy.

I really hope he doesn't have schizophrenia, he seems like a great guy even though I wouldn't hang out with him.

This was a joke though. He still has a very dry self aware sense of humor.
Which is kind of odd if he really is losing it a bit

pic?

I was the same way, around the age of 17-19. Very riddled with anxiety and unsure of almost everything around me. I remember being a wreck as a senior in high school. I was so paranoid about others and if people thought I was screwed up in the head, even though I was relatively popular. It happens to some people. It's like an adjustment stage where you're on the brink of adulthood and you're thrown into a world of change.

th-those digits..

Why is he obsessed with 1940s american culture? Also why does Sup Forums follow him? He's just some autistic youtuber

He manually approves all his jewtube comments so he's at least a little paranoid

But he also lives in NY so he has reason to be afraid

There probably are people who stalk him whether they are bored assholes who know him locally (he stands out im sure) or internet autists attracted to him from jewtube

>33
>11
>444

Praise kek.

thats why

where else would you see a kid in a fucking suit review fast food, water and do shit like swirl soda in a glass, sniff it then drink it

youtu.be/5MVyQNNFobA

Some water legit taste terrible.

Anyone else try arrowhead? Awful.

Except that shit happens all the time...

He was a stupid cunt, but do you remember Kimmo and anontalk?

Just because it's not Sup Forums doing the deeds, certainly doesn't make them impossible to be done - 'we' did it on numerous occasions.

SJWs learned from the best. Us.

reviewbrah confirmed mentally ill. i've never heard of a sane person claiming to be gang-stalked. maybe he spends too much time on /x/

Based as fuck

>where else would you see a kid in a fucking suit review fast food, water and do shit like swirl soda in a glass, sniff it then drink it

But why is that so appealing? I don't get the novelty of it. Personally he kind of makes me cringe

Nice digits

He made an apology video for saying "people aren't eager to learn about something new"

>"if i could go back in time right now I would just cut off the microphone right when I said that and I would have deleted that, but Im unfortunately to stupid, to you know, really think about what I was going to say. Because of my foolishness, and anger, I stand in front of you today to apologize"

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6FQbadEmO8

This is incredible, this guy needs psychoanalysis.

He better not find the fiber optic cables that the agency wired all through the walls of his bedroom. I'm calling it in to remove them at once!

For me, that was made 100X worse by drinking 8 oz of Robitussin 2 times a week, smoking weed 5 times a week, eating HBWR seeds/morning glory seeds, psilocybin and whatever research drugs I could get my hands on (5meodmt, 5meodipt, amt, etc)

There's just an aesthetic to it that's hard to pinpoint.

Best I can say is it's like if a David Lynch character went off to make youtube videos about reviewing Taco Bell.

I like him and I have to thank him for giving me the idea to go to the Goodwill to get a suit.

I had a job interview and my suit no longer fit me *cough* I got fat *cough* and I was thinking I might have to go to one of those "I guarantee it" places to get a shit suit as I didn't have a lot of money.

I got a Brooks Brothers Suit and Armani tie and Hugo Boss shoes. I was the best dressed when I went to my interview and I am sure that helped land the job as everyone else looked like shit compared to me.

>Absolutely aware of his surroundings. Based.

Damn. /k/ would be mildly impressed.

I was working outside a few weeks ago and went to by a gallon of cold water at the corner store. Don't remember which brand, but I think it was Ozarka. I was thirsty as hell and was so, so looking forward to that cold quench. Took a gulp and it tasted like shit. Like someone took a bunch of those weird peppermint flavored, hardened marshmallowy types of mints that some restaurants habe in bathrooms, or whatever, and let them dissolve in the water. I looked at the water and it said "minerals added for taste". It was nasty.