Would you wear a cape if you had superpowers?

Would you wear a cape if you had superpowers?

elaborate on "superpowers"

Depends on what I have. It'd be idiotic to have cape if my power is super-swimming.

Yes probably. I always thought caped people looked bad ass, but most of the ones on superheroes look dumb. Its gotta be big enough and trail behind me in the wind and stuff

If I had super powers, maybe. If I was just a crime fighting super hero with no discernable powers, then definitely not. Watch The Incredibles, and read Under The Hood, by Hollis Mason, and read the tragic story of the death of Dollar Bill.

I would wear a cape WITHOUT superpowers if it was socially acceptable.

I'd wear a cape depending on the powers I had, or if it was useful to me if I had no powers.

It may be a little 90s', but I'd probably go with a jacket.

I would wear a wind breaker, jeans, and sneakers.

I would fight evil comfortably and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

Also depends on the powers. If I was superman level invincible and strong I would just be naked all the time because whatever.

I want a cloak

Depends on the superpowers or more specifically what combat styles that lead me to if I fight like Batman or in a kung fu style I would have a cape otherwise no capes.

And it would be easily detachable

yes.

Also this

No, because I would use the powers to live comfortably not fight crime. I don't want to get in trouble with law or government.

Did you say Superboy?

>Under The Hood
I have read the other 2 but Im gonna check this one out

Certain snipers have overlay camo they carry when in a dustbowl. Some joke it's a cape.

There are fire resistant materials meant to keep firefighters out of danger with a respirator in the same kit. They find a "bald ground spot" where it's just dirt and cleared the brush from it. So they can zip themselves inside a fully encapsulated fire resistant "duffle bag".

Pic related. Materials put to use. This has metal framework but no glass.

Are the superpowers mandatory?

Only if I could fly.

All superhero looks are improved with jacket.

I'd wear a cape with or without super powers. Capes are fun and awesome.

Asking if you'd wear a cape is as simple as asking if said powers involve being able to fly or not.

Depends on the powers really.
Look at Superman, he doesn't really need the cape, and more often than not Darkseid or Doomsday uses his cape to snag and thrash him about.

No, but I'd wear a lot of pouches.

The entire reason to acquire super powers is to be able to get away with wearing a cape.