I missed the DNC, but everyone's saying it blew the RNC out of the water...

I missed the DNC, but everyone's saying it blew the RNC out of the water. Apparently Hillary addressed a lot of the controversy around her and completely took Trump apart, so there's a lot of momentum behind her now.

What are your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/hillary
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i am a Sup Forums poster so I am literally retarded and am incapable of having a rational thought

why are you asking me

get out of here shill

>Everyone who doesn't hate Hillary is a shill

I want those sexy lips around my cock

How much do they pay you?

How much? Or are you a cuck and doing it for free?

Correction: everyone who doesn't hate politicians is a shill.

Shill. Everything I heard and watched tells me that the DNC was in complete disarray. Trump's increased polling numbers these past few days are evidence to this. Bernouts were thrown out of the convention for voicing their opinion.

>missed the dnc
>somehow have the talking points
>imma go on Sup Forums and make a thread

you're fucking pathetic

This is why I'm on the Johnson train now.

It was a massive shit show. Cruz got booed for NOT endorsing trump. That Hawaiian q3.14 was applauded for endorsing a different candidate all together. They had to turn the lights out on their own delegates because they were so pissed. Nonstop rioting outside and the rise of Jill Stein and Gary Johnson.
So basically , I'm #withhernow

WHY DOES SHE HAVE THE HOLE?

How much did Hillary pay you for that post?

Literally nobody thinks that. Half your delegates walked out of the convention

Think about it.
If her Presidency was actually a disaster then eventually someone would've invented a time machine to go back and repair the damage.
Would've happened by now.
And since it hasn't we can logically conclude that the next 4 years will actually be okay.
Reeeeeeeeally makes you think.

hawaii q3.14? who?

I don't know, I saw a bunch of rap singers and comedians and actors and shit, I thought it was the Oscars

Are you fucking retarded?

Probably tongue cancer removal from HIV after giving a dirty coochie the 'olé lickaroo in her youth..

I saw a confused old woman at the end of a circus.

Is that what you are talking about?

Who is this sperm race track?

HPV

> 88
> 1 post by this id

> looks like pols gotten btfo again

I couldn't hear any of it over the constant booing and hissing

>shills coming out of the woodwork DESPERATELY trying to get the post-DNC bump

Try Facebook, people there are 100 times more likely to eat your bullshit.

You had people outside protesting in the thousands, and the media didn't even cover it. Not one single helicopter video is on the net. Why do you think that is?

Hillary didn't address any of the controversy behind her but she did cuck Trump pretty hard. Whoever wins is going to be extremely unpopular and our country is going to be extremely divided unless Trump wins and fulfills his promise to MAGA.

It was just an average Shillary speech, nothing special. I can't understand how she can say she will fix the corruption at Wall street when she is the corruption, Who even believes this?

I'm a democrat, and I honestly thought it was embarrassing. Too much shilling of Celebrities, the hypocrisy who shame Trump for fear mongering but doing it themselves (Trump is a bad man! Vote for Hillary!), and the production values were like a shitty VMA show. It felt plastic, fake and forced.

Trump is the repair

Really makes you think that time travel is only possible in movies because in reality time only moves fowards I hate that you fucking made me give a (you)

So Hitler literally did nothing wrong because otherwise the damage would have been repaired by time travelers.

Really makes you think....

that you're a faggot

tulsi gabbard

At this point, basically yes. The only people who don't absolutely hate her are either stupid and ignorant of the crimes she's committed against the people, or they're a paid shill.

>blew the RNC out of the water.
If by "blew the RNC out of the water", you actually mean that it was a thundering avalanche of clusterfuck stupidity that will probably give Trump his second poll boost in as many weeks, then yeah, I agree.

Oh, and
>1 post by this ID

Well, yeah.
You'd have to literally be on her payroll to think that convention was anything but a slow trainwreck in high-def 3D.

The RNC was a political convention

The DNC was a gaudy pop concert

My Hillshill mom watched it, said it was a typical Hilary speech-she pandered, kinda got bogged down in policy details and wonky shit no one cares about, and not particularly memorable like Obama. It won't change the way anyone feels about Clinton, love or hate. She said the coming together shit was nice.

None of those things happened.

>The DNC was a gaudy pop concert

Literally the only reason my faggot cousin watched was so he could facebook about the performances and the actors speeches

This election has torn a lot of families apart.

>make a thread
>don't reply to it
Why do shills do this?

These shills are so fucking obvious

>1 POST BY THIS FUCKING I

SAGE SLIDE THREADS YOU FAGGOTS

Her words were hollow, she addressed none of the controversy surrounding her. She silenced it by placing white noise machines over the few Bernie/anti-TPP delegates that weren't forced out by paid seat fillers.

Fuck you. Post another shill thread faggot.

This. Complete and utter scrambling that OP is apparently continuing.

pretty much this

i get paid 30/hr for shilling on Sup Forums

Jesus Christ fuck off back to facebook you fucking snakes.

saged.

The DNC was a shit show. Turned this independent into a Trump voter.

That's where the lizard venom comes out

Lol she can barely speak top Kek. She will get destroyed in the debates

>Trump unites GOP with exception of Cruz
>Media: RNC TRAINWRECK. DYSTOPIAN FEARMONGERING. DARK FUTURE FOR USA
>DNC is trainwreck featuring walk outs, scuffles, protests, arguing, embarrassing email leaks and shame on the party
>Media: DNC blows trump away! Trump is finished! #imwithher

REALLY
MAKES
YOU
THINK

I'd actually fuck young Hillary

>everyone's saying it blew the RNC out of the water
There's a reason the DNC got millions of more viewers

It's true. The new polls will show a huge bump that reflects it, i'm betting.

>thousands protesting at DNC: storming barricades, attacking delegates, threatening journalists
>120 people protesting at RNC: doing absolutely nothing

>RNC BTFO

>1 post by this ID
sage

Yeah the RNC sucked big time. The major headliners were all Trump's family members and their speeches all sucked.

Hillary had so many well known and articulate speakers from all walks of life. From a disabled person, Hispanic lady police officer, BLM mothers, illegals, 3 democratic presidents, police/US army widows, a republican, etc.

Donald Trump has no chance.

naw bro, crooked hillary is a lying cunt

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/hillary

>all these retarded shill threads

no