In case anyone forgot, this is canon

In case anyone forgot, this is canon

BIG

GOBLIN

Why did she cheat on Peter?

Sometimes I wish Marvel rebooted as frequently as DC does :(

I'll bite.
What happened?

She took the goblin dick and cucked Peter. Then had 2 of Goblin's kids.
Same here.

Norman had some magnetism to him she couldn't walk away from

In other words they couldn't find a reason why she'd fuck Norman instead of just letting those kids be Peter's like the writer wanted

I would have been satisfied if it had been raped
Why couldn't it be rape!?!?!!?!?!?

Editors.

kek marvel a shit

go be gangbanged by your 3 jokers and punch reality so I know when you've finished gargling their cum, you piece of shit

Is it really though?

When Sup Forums first told me about this comic I was blown away. The plot is ripped STRAIGHT from your average NTR h-manga.

Once every three decades?

hail hydra

>Nation stops being sexist, starts talking about tampons
Who thought this was a good line?

How would you adapt this story for the cartoons?

>implying the Hail Hydra stunt they pulled is not just the beginning of a longer story where the cap has been brainwashed/is just pretending

I sure am mad, mate

>canon

What is that, in relation to the company that produced the comic that page is from?

Because marvel does not want Peter to have a stable relationship

Please user we are all getting fucked by our favourite company's should we not be comforting each other instead of tearing each other apart

dude im 28 and DC has rebooted at least 3 times in that time

I don't understand your question very well:
>if you are asking about the concept of "canon"
Something being canon means it's part of the official continuity.
things that are not canon happen in their own separated universes/realities

>if you are asking what's happening in those 3 panels
Gwen Stacy was retconned (as in, a new story was created that changed a fundamental aspect of her past) into having fucked Norman Osborn. It was a sad moment for all of us

I didn't even start the thing, but when I get people in my face like this fucker I just spring out

I like DC just as much as marvel ffs...

oh, I think I got your question now.
The canon continuity for this case Spiderman/Marvel is the Earth 616

not sure since battle world retconed the multiverse

>I would have been satisfied if it had been rape
You sicko. Rape is never okay

Im fine with it. Was interesting and I was never married to Gen Stacey like so many people are for no reason.

Shes not an iconic character, atleast not to me, shes best known for dying.

>they couldn't find a reason

But you just said it, she was attracted to him. What, did you want her to be MIND CONTROLLED or something?

What if Patrick Stewart is being offered the cure for cancer by a race of aliens, and the only way they'll hand it over is if he rapes Adolph Hitler?

duhh...
I'm not supporting rape.
But think about it. It would be such a fucking Osborn thing to do! Rape Peter's gf out of spite for him (maybe not actual violent rape, but more like dosing her) and have Peter find out about it after
a. He killed Gwen
b. He tortured him making him believe the children are his

it would destroy Peter. It would fit into Gwen's character better and also exonerate her, it would make Osborn far more terrifying and evil as a villain, and it would have made the whole thing feel so forced and cheap

Hitler is a white cis male with patriarchical privilege, thus it would be perfectly okay.
>responding seriously to my blatant shitposting

wtf

I know it wasn't a serious post.
>I'd never say "d'uhh" in a serious context
Just wanted to elaborate on my thoughts

CoIE and Flashpoint are the only reboota DC have wver done and the latter is getting undone

Because she found better elsewhere. She was a whore

>more like dosing her

Evil Goblin Pheromones.

It's funny.

The point is that the universe this happened in probably has been retconned at least twice since that event already. There is no canon in cape comics.

Am i the only one that liked the story? It was very emotional.

I liked that Mary Jane kept that story a secret in an attempt to shield Peter. It showed that she loved and cared for Peter's feelings, despite that meaning that a part of him would always love Gwen Stacy.

It showed just how raw, charming and dark Norman Osborn was. You can't deny him and whatever he wants, he eventually get.

It showed Gwen Stacy, the pure and innocent sweet-heart of Peter's life was a women like any other, full of contradicting wants and dark desires, and that she was indeed innocent and naive, falling under Osborn's clutches despite having a boyfriend and knowing very how the man treats everybody around him, because there was a part of him that was charming and she thought he could be underneath a better person.

And at least the development of the reveal, the pain and anguish of Peter, the absolute heartbreaking and hurt, the deep and hurtful musings about the past - wondering if Norman was Gwen's first and not him - that revealed a very human side of his character.

It was a good NTR story. Marvel did good with the subject. Gwen being pregnant with Osborn's kids was a plus.

0/10 bait

You bring up some good points but it still came off as marvel hunting for shock value

Not to me, it's not. Gwen Stacy died in 1973.

>I liked that Mary Jane kept that story a secret in an attempt to shield Peter. It showed that she loved and cared for Peter's feelings, despite that meaning that a part of him would always love Gwen Stacy.
Keeping secrets from someone you love like that isn't good. She's just a cunt. No wonder she sold their child to the devil.

>It showed just how raw, charming and dark Norman Osborn was. You can't deny him and whatever he wants, he eventually get.
It showed that Gwen Stacey isn't a character, but an item that the hero and villain fuck and fight over. Worse than fridging.

>It showed Gwen Stacy, the pure and innocent sweet-heart of Peter's life was a women like any other, full of contradicting wants and dark desires, and that she was indeed innocent and naive, falling under Osborn's clutches despite having a boyfriend and knowing very how the man treats everybody around him, because there was a part of him that was charming and she thought he could be underneath a better person.
???
lets just be edgy for the sake of it

What issues and in which book did this happen?

>Collects microscopes and knives. Enjoys medical puzzles.

God, she's a loser almost in Peter's level.