HILARY OBSTRUCTED BOKO HARAM'S TERROR DESIGNATION SO HER ALLIES COULD PROFIT

pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2016/07/28/hillary-clinton-obstructed-boko-haram-terror-designation-over-cia-doj-objections-as-clinton-allies-cashed-in/

>And yet, as Boko Haram began to ramp up its terror campaign in 2011 and 2012, Hillary Clinton obstructed the official terror designation of the group over the objections of Congress, the FBI, the CIA and the Justice Department.

>Why did Hillary Clinton's State Department drag its feet on the terror designation in the face of near unanimous opposition from the rest of the U.S. government?

>A recent series of reports exposes that a close Clinton family confidante -- and Hillary campaign bundler -- profited from Nigeria's lucrative oil fields. He engaged in multiple illegal deals throughout Africa.

>Also, other donors to the Clinton Global Initiative are deeply involved in Nigeria's corrupt oil industry.

>Were they the motivation behind Hillary's inexplicable position on Boko Haram?

SHE NEVER FORGOT WHO SHE WAS FIGHTING FOR

SUCH FIGHTING FOR WOMEN

SUCH EMPOWERMENT

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/storyline/2015-year-in-review/isis-owns-headlines-nigeria-s-boko-haram-kills-more-ever-n480986
thinkprogress.org/world/2014/05/08/3435588/hillary-and-boko-haram/
google.com/#q=International Crisis Group
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Crisis_Group
mediamatters.org/research/2014/05/08/what-media-is-missing-in-its-rush-to-tie-hillar/199219
publicintegrity.org/2010/05/21/2669/billionaire-clinton-pal-finally-gets-waiver-us-no-fly-list
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umar_Farouk_Abdulmutallab
freebeacon.com/national-security/senator-highlights-clinton-ties-to-nigerian-donor/
premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/173222-norway-sells-warships-combat-boats-ex-militant-leader-tompolo.html
newsinenglish.no/2015/04/30/admiral-regrets-sales-to-nigeria/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bamp

The slide is in full effect, brother

The world must know

bump this shit.

>dead niggers

go cry to reddit

It's obvious Hillary's money is deeply involved in alot of shit. Just check google news. The top 3 stories are all positive articles about her. What kind of retard would legitimately want her to be in power?

Cool edge. Where'd you get it?

boomp

Fun fact: Boko's more lethal than ISIS

nbcnews.com/storyline/2015-year-in-review/isis-owns-headlines-nigeria-s-boko-haram-kills-more-ever-n480986

WEW

THAT'S IT NOW I'M A CRUZ MISSILE

I REALLLY want to believe

But that source though.

Boko Haram?

That shit is SO 2011. That's like complaining about Kony! IT'S TWENTY SIXTEEN ALREADY GET OVER IT,

Those afrigan girls got sold into sexual slavery and boko haram don't practice real islam. The End.

Also it's Trump's fault, somehow.

I don't care anymore. She's corrupt as fuck but she's also invincible. No amount of getting caught red handed will land her in prison.

>Also it's Trump's fault, somehow.
being racist towards them pushed them to rape and murder, if only we were more accepting.

thinkprogress.org/world/2014/05/08/3435588/hillary-and-boko-haram/

Confirms that every except the state department was all for calling them a terrorist organization.

AND FUCKING SHIT FUCK
google.com/#q=International Crisis Group

GEORGE SOROS FUNDED THE INTERNATIONAL CRISIS GROUP WHICH WAS THE MAJOR SOURCE THAT JUSTIFIED HILLARY'S WITHHOLDING OF THE TERRORIST ORGANIZATION DESIGNATION

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Crisis_Group
mediamatters.org/research/2014/05/08/what-media-is-missing-in-its-rush-to-tie-hillar/199219

>Experts: Granting Foreign Terrorist Organization (FTO) Status Can Embolden Terrorist Groups

>International Crisis Group: Classifying Boko Haram As FTO Would "Encourage It To Aggressively Target US Interests In Nigeria." In November 2013, when the State Department first moved towards classifying Boko Haram as an Foreign Terrorist Organization, the BBC noted that "such an escalation will expand the threat of the group, drawing in the deployment of US surveillance drones and introducing a dramatic twist to the conflict in the major oil producer," citing a Nigeria analyst with the International Crisis Group: (emphasis added):

Oh, that's good stuff. This really needs to be spread. It's disgusting how she panders to blacks, while profiting from the slaughter of thousands of Africans.

HOWEVER:

>A recent series of reports exposes that a close Clinton family confidante -- and Hillary campaign bundler -- profited from Nigeria's lucrative oil fields. He engaged in multiple illegal deals throughout Africa.

>Also, other donors to the Clinton Global Initiative are deeply involved in Nigeria's corrupt oil industry.

>Were they the motivation behind Hillary's inexplicable position on Boko Haram?

We need names. It's worthless to show she hindered it when we can't prove - or at least find hints - that she has profited of the current situation in the theatre.

Hillary hates Nigeria? Great, so do Nigerians.

Also we need to figure out how witholding that designation would have actually helped any would be profiteers. Nigeria's Oil Fields are along its coast, Boko Haram is in the far northwest of the country.

SMASH DAT POST BUTTON

Ben garrison

That name is most likely Gilbert Chagoury, has donated billions to Clintons through one means or another.

The problem is I can't find a single reason how he would benefit from Boko Haram not being labeled a terrorist organization.

>Gilbert Chagoury
Got something.

publicintegrity.org/2010/05/21/2669/billionaire-clinton-pal-finally-gets-waiver-us-no-fly-list

He was put on a no fly list and was taken into custody but the US apologized.

Speculation to the reason why was that he was very close friends with Umaru Mutallab, most known for introducing Islamic Banking into Nigeria and being filthy rich.

>His son was the Underwear bomber.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umar_Farouk_Abdulmutallab

Umara warned the CIA that his son went radical while in Yemen, but nothing got changed and the bombing was attempted.

>The problem is I can't find a single reason how he would benefit from Boko Haram not being labeled a terrorist organization.

If they control oil wells you could buy oil from them below market prices without getting market as financing terrorism.

he's right though

I want a president who ruthlessly helps Americans profit

one who focuses only on American interests and is willing to pursue a more transactional foreign and economic policy rather than a ideological one based on 'muh values'

Boko Haram didn't control oil at the time, and its the lack of oil in that region that made the area ripe for their existence.

All the oil production is near the coasts, Boko is in the Northwest.

Right now we can't connect the massive donations to Boko policy, but there HAS to be something there.

Daily reminder that many of the deals worked in by Clinton did not go to American firms.

*Sorry, Northeast.

Also, Boko literally rapes whole villages as a form of local political control.

hey idiots you are too young to remember but the clintons have already been president for 2 terms.

alot of death and destruction they are the direct cause of specifically ONLY to americans.
>who do you think where the biggest pushes of secret medical testing on blacks in the 90s.

freebeacon.com/national-security/senator-highlights-clinton-ties-to-nigerian-donor/

>Chagoury donated between $1,000,001 and $5,000,000 to the Clinton Foundation and pledged $1 billion to the Clinton Global Initiative in 2009 through the Chagoury Group. His relationship with the Clintons stretches back to the 1990s, when he contributed nearly half a million dollars to a voter registration group that helped re-elect President Bill Clinton in 1996.

Reading the comments on the article.
How many shills do you get for $1 million?
And is that million just for the year or what?

I think it's more of a recruiting tool.

DIVIDE AND CONQUEr
I
V
I
D
E

A
N
D

C
O
N
Q
U
E
R

We know where the money went.

The OP states:
>HILARY OBSTRUCTED BOKO HARAM'S TERROR DESIGNATION SO HER ALLIES COULD PROFIT

We have Chagoury dropping incredible amounts of money and being an all around bad guy, but we haven't found a reason why he would pressure against Boko Haram being designated a terrorist organization.

That's the missing link. How could he profit from Boko not getting called terrorists.

I'm having difficulty finding online links to the PDFs, but Boko Haram at that time and up until recently did not have stated goals or administered its territory. It literally rapes the local population to ensure loyalty and to reward its own troops, takes supplies from where it can and forces males to be recruited or die. They act pretty much just the same as the Legion from Fallout NV.

Fuck off hillshill

>I'm having difficulty finding online links to the PDFs, but Boko Haram at that time and up until recently did not have stated goals or administered its territory. It literally rapes the local population to ensure loyalty and to reward its own troops, takes supplies from where it can and forces males to be recruited or die. They act pretty much just the same as the Legion from Fallout NV.

What a time to be alive.

Fuck me... We are involved in this as fuck too I bet, there has been a lot of corruption scandals in Nigeria, corruption both in the oil sector and military...

I got to sleep so I can't link you, it's in a whole ohter file I have to open....

In example, corrupt mil people sold of boats through a britbong too a nigerian warlord. The weapons were dismantled, but attached again down there. This goyim was a former terrorist.

Fuck me bed... too retarded.. ffs 9:27

(Nor, I'm down at Dan's place)

I just watched the Democratic Party Convention enthusiastically cheer for continued and increased military intervention in the Middle East,

Our time line is being ripped apart before my very eyes.

Thank you, I'll follow those leads.

It seems Norway fucked up badly.

premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/173222-norway-sells-warships-combat-boats-ex-militant-leader-tompolo.html

newsinenglish.no/2015/04/30/admiral-regrets-sales-to-nigeria/

>In a shocking move, the Norwegian government has sold a fleet of its decommissioned, but still sophisticated, battleships and combat boats to a former Niger Delta militant leader, Government Ekpemupolo, who for years led a devastating insurgency against the Nigerian government in the oil-rich region, a Norwegian newspaper reported Saturday.

>Government Ekpemupolo,

Now that's a warlord name right there.

>this

She's a pretty tanned German.

Thanks for Correcting The Record, Leaf

>your .03 cents has been deposited

Friendly reminder that Abubakar Shekau is actually Big Man Tyrone.

>.03 cents
someone got a raise

well just chucking shit at the wall here but post 9/11 all orgs listed as terrorist groups have their assets frozen. if this dude was connected to islamic banking and BH was moving funds through said bank, the profits would dry up with the terrorist label. maybe boko harem was being used to move money in funny ways idk

Holy fucking shit. Could she get any more evil?

I can't believe people think Trump is worse still.

He'd benefit from Boko Haram's finances not being frozen. As soon as a groups are labeled with FTO label, the first thing that gets targeted is banking. ISIS has more funding through back channels, which is probably why after eventually being labeled an FTO, Boko chose to align themselves with ISIS.

Most likely! I just mentioned the same thought. Some shady shit going on with her and their foundation. Someone has to finally crack the code and bring the foundation down.